|S| Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Clan In Resistance: Fall of Man. Anyone is welcome to join the site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

|S| vs S*C

Go down 
+3
Jellie666
Tha-CHEESEBURGER
Flirty_nooB
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
ThE-_-R0OKIE-_-
Major General
Major General
ThE-_-R0OKIE-_-

|S| vs S*C - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: |S| vs S*C   |S| vs S*C - Page 4 I_icon_minitime5/13/2010, 3:52 pm

Neon u are a drama queen Very Happy but i still love u like a play cousin!!!! lol and Flirty im in that bubble right along with u which is why i must say this......................................................... I love you all (( no homo if ur a guy ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: |S| vs S*C   |S| vs S*C - Page 4 I_icon_minitime5/13/2010, 3:53 pm

and txmama before u say for me to get off cheese's dick how bout u stop lying saying me n chuy broke up cause everytime i go into a shotty game ur always riding his dick so think bout wat u say idiot!!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: |S| vs S*C   |S| vs S*C - Page 4 I_icon_minitime5/13/2010, 3:54 pm

i love u too rookie no homo lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: |S| vs S*C   |S| vs S*C - Page 4 I_icon_minitime5/13/2010, 3:55 pm

neon1228 wrote:
and tx u know i always talk shit bout S*C so.. i dnt know wats the problem lol

And you know i always talk sh!t about YOU so... I dont know whats the problem either. Actuallly everyone talks about you. Very Happy I also have a strong <3/h8 for u 2. but u r right (for once in your life) drama is good it's what keeps everything alive and interesting. without drama life would be boring.

ANyways as it seems that i am getting annoying to ppl on here LOL i am going to take a long break from the site. So have fun picking on someone else. whateva
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: |S| vs S*C   |S| vs S*C - Page 4 I_icon_minitime5/13/2010, 3:57 pm

neon1228 wrote:
and txmama before u say for me to get off cheese's dick how bout u stop lying saying me n chuy broke up cause everytime i go into a shotty game ur always riding his dick so think bout wat u say idiot!!! Evil or Very Mad

WHAT ARE U TALKING BOUT U JEALOUS PSYCHO LMFAO U MAKE ME LAUGH SO HARD RIGHT NOW!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Flirty_nooB
Major
Major
Flirty_nooB

PostSubject: Re: |S| vs S*C   |S| vs S*C - Page 4 I_icon_minitime5/13/2010, 3:57 pm

ThE-_-R0OKIE-_- wrote:
Neon u are a drama queen Very Happy but i still love u like a play cousin!!!! lol and Flirty im in that bubble right along with u which is why i must say this......................................................... I love you all (( no homo if ur a guy ))

Aww I don't feel special anymore since u love everyone...But it's ok, I'm happy in my bubble...But what is way more important: How the hell did u get in my bubble??? Is that some ninja noob shit again?

Last edited by Flirty_nooB on 5/13/2010, 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: |S| vs S*C   |S| vs S*C - Page 4 I_icon_minitime5/13/2010, 3:58 pm

OMG I CANT STOP F*CKING LAUGHING
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: |S| vs S*C   |S| vs S*C - Page 4 I_icon_minitime5/13/2010, 3:58 pm

yayy am right Very Happy n tx i dnt have anything against u it's tht ur fucking annoying xD
Back to top Go down
ThE-_-R0OKIE-_-
Major General
Major General
ThE-_-R0OKIE-_-

PostSubject: Re: |S| vs S*C   |S| vs S*C - Page 4 I_icon_minitime5/13/2010, 4:03 pm

LoL flirty u know ur at the top of my love list I love you and yes it was some ninja assasin type shit Very Happy hehe. oh and uhmmm nvm i forgot but drama is only fun when ur not in it hehe imma just sit her with my popcorn ( that im not sharing with flirty ) and enjoy the show
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: |S| vs S*C   |S| vs S*C - Page 4 I_icon_minitime5/13/2010, 4:04 pm

neon1228 wrote:
yayy am right Very Happy n tx i dnt have anything against u it's tht ur fucking annoying xD

Im annoying ur the one always sending me <3's and i love u and chat invites but i annoy u. OMG IM LAUGHING EVEN HARDER NOW!! NEON even ur so called friends say ur a liar and that u sent them a pic of yourself that they say they dont even believe its you. So stop worrying about me and chuyi and start taking the knives out of ur back from those people first. Im sure u know who they are. Wink Only because i care about u LOL

And yes im a b!tch LMFAO
Back to top Go down
ThE-_-R0OKIE-_-
Major General
Major General
ThE-_-R0OKIE-_-

PostSubject: Re: |S| vs S*C   |S| vs S*C - Page 4 I_icon_minitime5/13/2010, 4:06 pm

scratch damn i didnt know this argument was that damn serious cheers this is gettin good so far Txmama-1 Neon -0
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: |S| vs S*C   |S| vs S*C - Page 4 I_icon_minitime5/13/2010, 4:08 pm

ok who sends them back n gets jealous when i talk to flirty lmao yeah ok..
Back to top Go down
ThE-_-R0OKIE-_-
Major General
Major General
ThE-_-R0OKIE-_-

PostSubject: Re: |S| vs S*C   |S| vs S*C - Page 4 I_icon_minitime5/13/2010, 4:09 pm

Basketball study it says here that when two ppl argue like this it takes an outside force to intervene and stop them hmmm... scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: |S| vs S*C   |S| vs S*C - Page 4 I_icon_minitime5/13/2010, 4:11 pm

wtf? lol
Back to top Go down
ThE-_-R0OKIE-_-
Major General
Major General
ThE-_-R0OKIE-_-

PostSubject: Re: |S| vs S*C   |S| vs S*C - Page 4 I_icon_minitime5/13/2010, 4:12 pm

afro oh i sorry i was reading but go on
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: |S| vs S*C   |S| vs S*C - Page 4 I_icon_minitime5/13/2010, 4:12 pm

oh n bout the chat inv if u diren't want me to send them then u would not have came in then n say i love u2 lmfao ur pathetic
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: |S| vs S*C   |S| vs S*C - Page 4 I_icon_minitime5/13/2010, 4:13 pm

but whtever am done arguing Sleep
Back to top Go down
Flirty_nooB
Major
Major
Flirty_nooB

PostSubject: Re: |S| vs S*C   |S| vs S*C - Page 4 I_icon_minitime5/13/2010, 4:13 pm

ThE-_-R0OKIE-_- wrote:
Basketball study it says here that when two ppl argue like this it takes an outside force to intervene and stop them hmmm... scratch

We don't wanna make them stop, eh? I enjoy sitting with u in the bubble and watch...And don't worry I got my own popcorn Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: |S| vs S*C   |S| vs S*C - Page 4 I_icon_minitime5/13/2010, 4:14 pm

saxophone_21 wrote:
obivion_is_near wrote:
saxophone_21 wrote:
lol neon i love those days... obivion your only mad cuz i deleted your faggot ass and that the only ass you can kiss is cheese's
Thats funny cause decap invited me in to S not cheese and I didn't kiss ass to get in I just played with S, but from what I've heard you kissed alot of ass to get into S. As far as you deleting me oh well like I care I just sent you a message asking why cause I was curious.
i didnt kiss any ass to be in S and Decap invited me as well dumbass... so maybe you should get your facts straight before you ever try to talk shit again, your so fucking stupid its not even funny
Like I said you dumb son of a bitch it's what I heard from others so stfu
Back to top Go down
saxophone_21
1st Sergeant
1st Sergeant
saxophone_21

PostSubject: Re: |S| vs S*C   |S| vs S*C - Page 4 I_icon_minitime5/13/2010, 4:14 pm

LMFAO study Rookie on page 32 it says the force is strong with the choosen one with three holes o_O
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: |S| vs S*C   |S| vs S*C - Page 4 I_icon_minitime5/13/2010, 4:16 pm

yayy chewy vs obivion now lol XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: |S| vs S*C   |S| vs S*C - Page 4 I_icon_minitime5/13/2010, 4:16 pm

OMG neon r u serious i call everyone babycakes and say i love u "jokingly" to alot of ppl i cant help it if u take those things seriously. I could care less who u talk to 4 reals. Go talk to Flirty i dont give a f*ck. I dont know y u tihnk i really care.
Q.Do i follow u into games?
A. NO

Q. Do i send you messages first?
A. NO

Q. Do you follow me in games?
A. YES

Q.Do you send me messages first?
A.YES

Q. Have you ever seen "I LOVE NEON" in any of my comment boxes(other than what u put in there urself) ugh?
A.NO

Q. DO u see I LOVE TXMAMA in yours?
A. YES

WOW do i need to say anymore???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: |S| vs S*C   |S| vs S*C - Page 4 I_icon_minitime5/13/2010, 4:18 pm

damn took u that long xD go ahead i have plenty too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: |S| vs S*C   |S| vs S*C - Page 4 I_icon_minitime5/13/2010, 4:19 pm

n plus when i talk to flirty u always get mad i even have the messages so get even start with me lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: |S| vs S*C   |S| vs S*C - Page 4 I_icon_minitime5/13/2010, 4:20 pm

Alright i guess im done now too. Soooo.... hope i didnt make u feel bad or anything Neon i do think ur a sweet guy but please stop already i dont want to have to bring out the heavy artillary. LMFAO jk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: |S| vs S*C   |S| vs S*C - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

|S| vs S*C
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
|S| Clan :: Set-up Clan Battles-
Jump to: