|S| Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Clan In Resistance: Fall of Man. Anyone is welcome to join the site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

|S| vs S*C

Go down 
+3
Jellie666
Tha-CHEESEBURGER
Flirty_nooB
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

|S| vs S*C - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: |S| vs S*C   |S| vs S*C - Page 3 I_icon_minitime5/10/2010, 7:01 am

WOW THE ELITE, IM CRYING ALREADY. Crying or Very sad <~~ see what u made me do. lmfao
Back to top Go down
Tha-CHEESEBURGER
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
Tha-CHEESEBURGER

PostSubject: Re: |S| vs S*C   |S| vs S*C - Page 3 I_icon_minitime5/10/2010, 9:18 pm

we're gonna have 2 rounds... one at somerset and other at camborne. 8v8 4 flags each. i want to set this up for this upcoming Friday or Saturday at 9 est time.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/izzy.is

PostSubject: Re: |S| vs S*C   |S| vs S*C - Page 3 I_icon_minitime5/11/2010, 10:33 pm

actually there is a big diffrence than GET n S*C were better than them xD
View user profile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: |S| vs S*C   |S| vs S*C - Page 3 I_icon_minitime5/11/2010, 10:45 pm

Sad srry
Back to top Go down
saxophone_21
1st Sergeant
1st Sergeant
saxophone_21

PostSubject: Re: |S| vs S*C   |S| vs S*C - Page 3 I_icon_minitime5/12/2010, 5:22 pm

Neon your right GET & S*C are different... S*C is way more organized than we were and could probably hold their own against us for a really good game unlike that 8v8 we had against -R- LOL that was too easy
Back to top Go down
Flirty_nooB
Major
Major
Flirty_nooB

PostSubject: Re: |S| vs S*C   |S| vs S*C - Page 3 I_icon_minitime5/12/2010, 5:56 pm

What exactly arrives you at the conclusion that S*C is organized? Just wondering...|S| vs S*C - Page 3 Icon_scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: |S| vs S*C   |S| vs S*C - Page 3 I_icon_minitime5/12/2010, 7:25 pm

nah i dnt think so xD all i have to say is S*C is trash no matter wat anyone says
Back to top Go down
saxophone_21
1st Sergeant
1st Sergeant
saxophone_21

PostSubject: Re: |S| vs S*C   |S| vs S*C - Page 3 I_icon_minitime5/12/2010, 8:34 pm

neon you think everyone is trash lol if we put you in front a mirror you'd probably start talking shit to yourself lol... and flirty they are organized by how they set things up... all GET did is have neon talk trash to a clan and then we'd have a clan battle... neon remember when we had 9 clan battles in 1 day lmfao
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: |S| vs S*C   |S| vs S*C - Page 3 I_icon_minitime5/12/2010, 9:10 pm

saxophone_21 wrote:
neon you think everyone is trash lol if we put you in front a mirror you'd probably start talking shit to yourself lol... and flirty they are organized by how they set things up... all GET did is have neon talk trash to a clan and then we'd have a clan battle... neon remember when we had 9 clan battles in 1 day lmfao
Im sorry chewy but your arguement is going nowhere your calling aclan organized by how they set stuff up but they didn't show up not one on the night THEY picked to clan battle, that's what I and mostly everyone else that isn't trying to kiss txmamas ass would call unorganized or backing out. ()() << just in case your tired of kissing txmamas here's another for ya
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: |S| vs S*C   |S| vs S*C - Page 3 I_icon_minitime5/12/2010, 10:40 pm

LMFAO those were the good days Very Happy
Back to top Go down
saxophone_21
1st Sergeant
1st Sergeant
saxophone_21

PostSubject: Re: |S| vs S*C   |S| vs S*C - Page 3 I_icon_minitime5/12/2010, 11:04 pm

lol neon i love those days... obivion your only mad cuz i deleted your faggot ass and that the only ass you can kiss is cheese's
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: |S| vs S*C   |S| vs S*C - Page 3 I_icon_minitime5/12/2010, 11:37 pm

saxophone_21 wrote:
lol neon i love those days... obivion your only mad cuz i deleted your faggot ass and that the only ass you can kiss is cheese's
Thats funny cause decap invited me in to S not cheese and I didn't kiss ass to get in I just played with S, but from what I've heard you kissed alot of ass to get into S. As far as you deleting me oh well like I care I just sent you a message asking why cause I was curious.
Back to top Go down
ThE-_-R0OKIE-_-
Major General
Major General
ThE-_-R0OKIE-_-

PostSubject: Re: |S| vs S*C   |S| vs S*C - Page 3 I_icon_minitime5/12/2010, 11:46 pm

I kissed flirty's ass to get into |S| bounce I love you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: |S| vs S*C   |S| vs S*C - Page 3 I_icon_minitime5/13/2010, 9:43 am

Hey Chewy I wouldnt waste anymore time on argueing with these ppl cause no matter what you say they will try and find some way to b!tch about it.

Oh and Neon stfu ur garbage i figured Cheese would have kicked already (along with a few others that are too) when he was cleaning up the mess that was made while he was gone, but I guess you s*ck a good d!ck so he's keeping you around alittle longer. Very Happy Now get off of S*C's nuts already.
Back to top Go down
ThE-_-R0OKIE-_-
Major General
Major General
ThE-_-R0OKIE-_-

PostSubject: Re: |S| vs S*C   |S| vs S*C - Page 3 I_icon_minitime5/13/2010, 11:16 am

S*C has nutz? scratch study But but how can they have nutz when A. one of the leaders ( if he's a leader idk correct me if im wrong ) wants to come back to |S|. and B. your a girl!! god to much thinking. But i guess all we're doing is bitching just like tx did when cheese tried to make it on saturday What a Face hehe I hungry Sleep Look its a Reindeer!!!!! rendeer I love you and theres a heart flower and a flower santa an santa claus But its not december!!! =O afro And there's me being to cool for this convo Peace homie! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: |S| vs S*C   |S| vs S*C - Page 3 I_icon_minitime5/13/2010, 11:37 am

Rookie stfu i wasnt even talking to you but still you have to make ur r3t@rd comments. By the way are you implying that Chuyito is trying to get back in |S|? lmfao cause you really dont specify a name. lol Y didnt u put the name anyways? just curious
Back to top Go down
ThE-_-R0OKIE-_-
Major General
Major General
ThE-_-R0OKIE-_-

PostSubject: Re: |S| vs S*C   |S| vs S*C - Page 3 I_icon_minitime5/13/2010, 11:41 am

Ughh im not gonna waste my time anymore Mad And since no one was talking to me im gonna leave this forum alone!!! God people are such assholes now a days on rfom always gettin all snapy like blah blah blah this and blah blah blah that Sleep and then ppl be all like blah blah blah im gonna kiss ur ass cuz of this and then that persons all like blah blah blah awesome then u got the hypocrites and everything get crazy! scratch oh im talking to myself btw that was aimed towards no one! ( ppl be gettin all emotional sittin here tryna have a nice convo wit myself watch somebody say something smart afro )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: |S| vs S*C   |S| vs S*C - Page 3 I_icon_minitime5/13/2010, 12:01 pm

See another r3t@rd comment. You didnt even answer my question. who is trying to get back into |S|? Dummy U know i <3/h8 u too. Right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: |S| vs S*C   |S| vs S*C - Page 3 I_icon_minitime5/13/2010, 12:52 pm

Lol wow tx you told rookie to get out of the convo but you invited yourself into ours Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: |S| vs S*C   |S| vs S*C - Page 3 I_icon_minitime5/13/2010, 1:05 pm

obivion_is_near wrote:
Lol wow tx you told rookie to get out of the convo but you invited yourself into ours Rolling Eyes

WOW i knew ur annoying @ss would come in here talking ur bullsh!t STFU I never told him to get out i just said i wasnt talking to him. How do u figure it was ur convo? The only thing i said was about Neon who starting sh!t talking bout S*C and i was just giving my buddy Chewy some advice which it was actually good advice in my opinion. By the way i do recall you added my name to ur statement so you actually invited me in when u did that. WOW i wish i could slap ur face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: |S| vs S*C   |S| vs S*C - Page 3 I_icon_minitime5/13/2010, 1:50 pm

txmama wrote:
obivion_is_near wrote:

WOW i knew ur annoying @ss would come in here talking ur bullsh!t STFU I never told him to get out i just said i wasnt talking to him. How do u figure it was ur convo? The only thing i said was about Neon who starting sh!t talking bout S*C and i was just giving my buddy Chewy some advice which it was actually good advice in my opinion. By the way i do recall you added my name to ur statement so you actually invited me in when u did that. WOW i wish i could slap ur face.
lol did i piss u off lol good and i hope i annoy u because you annoy me lol infact thats the only reason i made that post Laughing
Back to top Go down
saxophone_21
1st Sergeant
1st Sergeant
saxophone_21

PostSubject: Re: |S| vs S*C   |S| vs S*C - Page 3 I_icon_minitime5/13/2010, 3:30 pm

obivion_is_near wrote:
saxophone_21 wrote:
Thats funny cause decap invited me in to S not cheese and I didn't kiss ass to get in I just played with S, but from what I've heard you kissed alot of ass to get into S. As far as you deleting me oh well like I care I just sent you a message asking why cause I was curious.
i didnt kiss any ass to be in S and Decap invited me as well dumbass... so maybe you should get your facts straight before you ever try to talk shit again, your so fucking stupid its not even funny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: |S| vs S*C   |S| vs S*C - Page 3 I_icon_minitime5/13/2010, 3:42 pm

drama!!! yayyyy as rookie says m the drama queen yayy lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: |S| vs S*C   |S| vs S*C - Page 3 I_icon_minitime5/13/2010, 3:44 pm

and tx u know i always talk shit bout S*C so.. i dnt know wats the problem lol
Back to top Go down
Flirty_nooB
Major
Major
Flirty_nooB

PostSubject: Re: |S| vs S*C   |S| vs S*C - Page 3 I_icon_minitime5/13/2010, 3:50 pm

I'm living in a drama-free bubble today. Respect the bubble! Respect it! |S| vs S*C - Page 3 103
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: |S| vs S*C   |S| vs S*C - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

|S| vs S*C
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
|S| Clan :: Set-up Clan Battles-
Jump to: