|S| Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Clan In Resistance: Fall of Man. Anyone is welcome to join the site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

|S| vs S*C

Go down 
+3
Jellie666
Tha-CHEESEBURGER
Flirty_nooB
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Flirty_nooB
Major
Major
Flirty_nooB

|S| vs S*C - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: |S| vs S*C   |S| vs S*C - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5/7/2010, 4:16 am

ThE-_-R0OKIE-_- wrote:
No seriously it was one of my favorite episodes of spongebob and i missed it cuz of that stupid clan battle Mad

Which one was it? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Flirty_nooB
Major
Major
Flirty_nooB

PostSubject: Re: |S| vs S*C   |S| vs S*C - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5/7/2010, 4:20 am

Tha-CHEESEBURGER wrote:
if you ask for a clan battle you better stick to your words... shit like that shows now weak your clan is... in a short notice we were able to bring in 10 online cuz thats how organize we are. learn to communicate via PSN, PHONE, or COMPUTER with your own clan

I didnt really think anyways that this clanbattle would actually happen...But wow that not one member of S*C was there, except for goingtostate, but he actually wasnt in the clan tho...it's just sad and kinda annoying too!
Back to top Go down
ThE-_-R0OKIE-_-
Major General
Major General
ThE-_-R0OKIE-_-

PostSubject: Re: |S| vs S*C   |S| vs S*C - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5/7/2010, 4:50 am

Flirty_nooB wrote:
ThE-_-R0OKIE-_- wrote:
No seriously it was one of my favorite episodes of spongebob and i missed it cuz of that stupid clan battle Mad

The one where Mr. Krabs goes to the hospital and leave squidward in charge and squidward abuse's his power by letting spongebob take over and giving himself a day off only to end up paranoid the entire day because he thought spongebob would ruin the krusty krab =)
Back to top Go down
Flirty_nooB
Major
Major
Flirty_nooB

PostSubject: Re: |S| vs S*C   |S| vs S*C - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5/7/2010, 6:11 am

ThE-_-R0OKIE-_- wrote:
Flirty_nooB wrote:
ThE-_-R0OKIE-_- wrote:

The one where Mr. Krabs goes to the hospital and leave squidward in charge and squidward abuse's his power by letting spongebob take over and giving himself a day off only to end up paranoid the entire day because he thought spongebob would ruin the krusty krab =)

Haha yea I love that one too...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: |S| vs S*C   |S| vs S*C - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5/7/2010, 8:15 am

Tha-CHEESEBURGER wrote:
its not when you guys want to battle. its when we feel like battling. so a lot of our ppl wont make it tonight. thus why i told chuyito for saturday but if either cant work then it has to wait .

if we can get 8 of our clan member tonight at 9pm eastern time then great, but if not then saturday. if you cant get 8 on saturday then we would have to wait til next week

I took this post as me wasting my time if i show up. sooo i went out with my friends. lol You really think im gonna waste my time wondering if you guys are going to get your ppl together. lol I have more important things to do like party. also cheese you stated that if it doesnt happen thurs then we would try it sat. & if not then we will try for another date. Also dont see what your big rush is. I think you guys want to battle us before we can get organized. lol We are going on our second week as a clan ppl so calm down. These things take time. Also Rookie if I were you i would never miss an IMPORTANT program such as Spongebob in hopes that some ppl show up for a clan battle LMFAO
Back to top Go down
saxophone_21
1st Sergeant
1st Sergeant
saxophone_21

PostSubject: Re: |S| vs S*C   |S| vs S*C - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5/7/2010, 10:36 am

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
ThE-_-R0OKIE-_-
Major General
Major General
ThE-_-R0OKIE-_-

PostSubject: Re: |S| vs S*C   |S| vs S*C - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5/7/2010, 11:34 am

OMG txmama was it not chuyi who asked for the clan battle!!!cheese tried to give u guys more time to do it but then u went alll BLAH BLAH BLAH i cant show up saturday so lets do it thursday -_- if u werent gonna show up which we all knew u werent why couldnt u let us know? instead of posting that retarded post that u just posted!! lol and u call me retarded =D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: |S| vs S*C   |S| vs S*C - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5/7/2010, 1:20 pm

i guess she couldnt get her ringers on lol and saying you deecided to go out and party instead is pretty much admitting you backed out. if you got on and saw we were having trouble getting people then i would agree with it being a waste of time but you didnt do that. S*c usually has a couple of people online and i find it pretty funny how only one of your clan members were on and he wasnt on his s*c account.
Back to top Go down
Flirty_nooB
Major
Major
Flirty_nooB

PostSubject: Re: |S| vs S*C   |S| vs S*C - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5/7/2010, 2:04 pm

txmama wrote:
I took this post as me wasting my time if i show up.

Why didnt u tell us that before!? In the end we were the ones wasting their time...

txmama wrote:
I think you guys want to battle us before we can get organized. lol We are going on our second week as a clan ppl so calm down. These things take time

Like R0OKIE said, it was chuyi that asked for the battle. It was your clan that wanted to battle us. When u think ur not organized enough yet then u should have just say that and maybe u should let ur clan members know that too...
Back to top Go down
Flirty_nooB
Major
Major
Flirty_nooB

PostSubject: Re: |S| vs S*C   |S| vs S*C - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5/7/2010, 2:07 pm

obivion_is_near wrote:
if you got on and saw we were having trouble getting people then i would agree with it being a waste of time but you didnt do that. S*c usually has a couple of people online and i find it pretty funny how only one of your clan members were on and he wasnt on his s*c account.

I agree!
Back to top Go down
saxophone_21
1st Sergeant
1st Sergeant
saxophone_21

PostSubject: Re: |S| vs S*C   |S| vs S*C - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5/7/2010, 3:14 pm

Awwww C'mon guys stop picking on her so much... rookie may i remind you we did the same with ISI vs GET 8v8... we didnt have enough people on so we had to back out... Neutral
Back to top Go down
Flirty_nooB
Major
Major
Flirty_nooB

PostSubject: Re: |S| vs S*C   |S| vs S*C - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5/7/2010, 3:18 pm

But the difference is that R0OKIE was there to let us know that GET won't play...He didnt just let us wait.
Back to top Go down
saxophone_21
1st Sergeant
1st Sergeant
saxophone_21

PostSubject: Re: |S| vs S*C   |S| vs S*C - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5/7/2010, 3:22 pm

So.... whats wrong with her going out with her friends instead of staying home and listen to people talking trash to her on resistance
Back to top Go down
Flirty_nooB
Major
Major
Flirty_nooB

PostSubject: Re: |S| vs S*C   |S| vs S*C - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5/7/2010, 3:43 pm

That's not the point chewy. Nothing's wrong with her going out, but she could have just posted here that they won't play. Instead of that she posted that they want to battle us thursday night and we got on and none of them actually showed up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: |S| vs S*C   |S| vs S*C - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5/7/2010, 6:03 pm

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH same f*cking ppl saying the same f*cking thing lmfao
we'll have the clan battle when we decide to have it so calm down. This clan battle must be very important to you guys. lol Oh and i didnt post that i wanted to battle Thurs What i said was "it was originally scheduled for Thurs but then Cheese changed it to Sat." Anyways this sh!t is getting so f*cking stupid now. Rolling Eyes

Except for u Chewy i wuv you. You're a sweetheart
Back to top Go down
ThE-_-R0OKIE-_-
Major General
Major General
ThE-_-R0OKIE-_-

PostSubject: Re: |S| vs S*C   |S| vs S*C - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5/7/2010, 7:49 pm

Chewy its a big diffrence between GET and S*C when we didnt show up for a clan battle we let ppl know and the point ppl are making tx is dont make a big deal out of when u wanna have the clan battle if ur not gonna show up i mean come on we're not taking this serious but someone's looking real stupid right about now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: |S| vs S*C   |S| vs S*C - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5/8/2010, 12:48 am

ThE-_-R0OKIE-_- wrote:
Chewy its a big diffrence between GET and S*C when we didnt show up for a clan battle we let ppl know and the point ppl are making tx is dont make a big deal out of when u wanna have the clan battle if ur not gonna show up i mean come on we're not taking this serious but someone's looking real stupid right about now.

Aww i love you Rookie LMFAO i think your sooo cute I'm drinking right now reading your silly comments and thinking wow he really is r3r@rded isnt he?
Back to top Go down
Flirty_nooB
Major
Major
Flirty_nooB

PostSubject: Re: |S| vs S*C   |S| vs S*C - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5/8/2010, 2:14 am

Oh well whatever. I'm done with this, I said what I wanted to say, even if I repeated myself. lol When we gonna have this battle sometime then cool and if not, that's fine too, cause in the end S*C is just another clan that is apparently wasting our time...nothing new LoL So no, its not really important to us imo...
Back to top Go down
ThE-_-R0OKIE-_-
Major General
Major General
ThE-_-R0OKIE-_-

PostSubject: Re: |S| vs S*C   |S| vs S*C - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5/8/2010, 2:26 pm

txmama wrote:
ThE-_-R0OKIE-_- wrote:

Aww i love you Rookie LMFAO i think your sooo cute I'm drinking right now reading your silly comments and thinking wow he really is r3r@rded isnt he?

LMAO the diffrence between me an u tx is that i choose to be retarded it just comes natural to u lol! rabbit
Back to top Go down
ThE-_-R0OKIE-_-
Major General
Major General
ThE-_-R0OKIE-_-

PostSubject: Re: |S| vs S*C   |S| vs S*C - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5/8/2010, 2:33 pm

Oh and chewy stop being a PAL aka Personal Ass Licker lol cuz im sure if it wasnt tx posting you'd be saying the same shit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: |S| vs S*C   |S| vs S*C - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5/8/2010, 6:54 pm

HAR HAR HAR.... Im r3t@rded!!! ok i am i admit it. Smile

Leave Chewy alone if he wants to lick @ss let him. Dont be an @sshole or he will start licking u too. Smile

I wuv u Chewy!!!!
Back to top Go down
ThE-_-R0OKIE-_-
Major General
Major General
ThE-_-R0OKIE-_-

PostSubject: Re: |S| vs S*C   |S| vs S*C - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5/8/2010, 7:43 pm

Sleep i could smack u..... lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: |S| vs S*C   |S| vs S*C - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5/8/2010, 10:42 pm

ThE-_-R0OKIE-_- wrote:
Sleep i could smack u..... lol!

I know u already told me LOL Wink
Back to top Go down
saxophone_21
1st Sergeant
1st Sergeant
saxophone_21

PostSubject: Re: |S| vs S*C   |S| vs S*C - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5/9/2010, 8:53 pm

Actually no i wouldn't... everyone makes mistakes... i just dont see why all of you are getting upset... you're still going to have a clan battle so instead of yelling over the date of the battle you should be practicing your gameplan so you are ready when it happens... Suspect
Back to top Go down
Jellie666
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

PostSubject: Re: |S| vs S*C   |S| vs S*C - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5/9/2010, 9:45 pm

txmama wrote:
I took this post as me wasting my time if i show up. sooo i went out with my friends. lol You really think im gonna waste my time wondering if you guys are going to get your ppl together. lol I have more important things to do like party. also cheese you stated that if it doesnt happen thurs then we would try it sat. & if not then we will try for another date. Also dont see what your big rush is. I think you guys want to battle us before we can get organized. lol We are going on our second week as a clan ppl so calm down. These things take time. Also Rookie if I were you i would never miss an IMPORTANT program such as Spongebob in hopes that some ppl show up for a clan battle LMFAO

Tx, hunni, I recall members of your clan had actually challenged |S|, and you should know that |S| don't back down, so I'd imagine that's why there's push so early on =P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: |S| vs S*C   |S| vs S*C - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

|S| vs S*C
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
|S| Clan :: Set-up Clan Battles-
Jump to: