|S| Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Clan In Resistance: Fall of Man. Anyone is welcome to join the site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chuyito & S*C are bitches

Go down 
+8
kevin734
Angel_Dylan
Tha-OBLITERATOR
UnrealCalibur
saxophone_21
Flirty_nooB
Tha-CHEESEBURGER
THa-EXECUTIONER
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tha-CHEESEBURGER
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
Tha-CHEESEBURGER

Chuyito & S*C are bitches - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chuyito & S*C are bitches   Chuyito & S*C are bitches - Page 3 I_icon_minitime5/26/2010, 9:51 pm

Angel_Dylan wrote:
no no no all your bitch asses are garbage!!
ask any of your clan members S*C dominated them 3 days in a row, o wait they are too big of a pussy to say they lost, just like decap lost to bleed, yeah it got annoying when that faggot ass bleed went around telling everyone he lost to him, but shit it was to carbine. SOMETHING HE NEVER PLAYS!!!

funny that he goes around and talk about decap but did he mention he loss to me in a melee game? or how i whooped him in shotgun? and that im a fag that likes cock? none of your members cant fuck with me in a 1v1 let alone in a normal match. just wait when i return, i will make your bitch ass cry
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/izzy.is

PostSubject: Re: Chuyito & S*C are bitches   Chuyito & S*C are bitches - Page 3 I_icon_minitime5/26/2010, 10:24 pm

Well atleast his comment doesn't lie
Back to top Go down
Angel_Dylan
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Angel_Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Chuyito & S*C are bitches   Chuyito & S*C are bitches - Page 3 I_icon_minitime5/26/2010, 10:56 pm

yes ban me cause i am talking shit! even though we are in TRASH TALK (the comment says SAY WHAT YOU WANT) wow who can get any stupider than that, shit!!!!! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Tha-CHEESEBURGER
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
Tha-CHEESEBURGER

PostSubject: Re: Chuyito & S*C are bitches   Chuyito & S*C are bitches - Page 3 I_icon_minitime5/26/2010, 11:25 pm

i dont ban anyone unless your way underage or your king cobra dude. but from what i see you cant get enough of |S| in your mouth. hopefully i be back tomorrow
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chuyito & S*C are bitches   Chuyito & S*C are bitches - Page 3 I_icon_minitime5/27/2010, 10:59 pm

Also why is this idiot pumping up bleed? Is this bleed on another account? Bleed only plays shotty and I beat him 1v1 shotty tonight 20-11 lol
Back to top Go down
Garcia3552
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Chuyito & S*C are bitches   Chuyito & S*C are bitches - Page 3 I_icon_minitime5/29/2010, 2:37 am

why the fuck we just clan battle then and end this shit already , ill fuck everyone up lol and neon stfu you suck
Back to top Go down
Tha-CHEESEBURGER
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
Tha-CHEESEBURGER

PostSubject: Re: Chuyito & S*C are bitches   Chuyito & S*C are bitches - Page 3 I_icon_minitime5/29/2010, 3:59 am

we have before 3 times, but they never showed. Because the clan is new, raping them in a battle will destroy your clan. btw i'll be back on Wednesday
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chuyito & S*C are bitches   Chuyito & S*C are bitches - Page 3 I_icon_minitime5/29/2010, 4:11 am

i suck but in r1 i beat u 10-5 yeah ok.. garcia
Back to top Go down
ThE-_-R0OKIE-_-
Major General
Major General
ThE-_-R0OKIE-_-

PostSubject: Re: Chuyito & S*C are bitches   Chuyito & S*C are bitches - Page 3 I_icon_minitime5/29/2010, 4:46 am

Im cheese's pimp! he works my corner lol! afro
Back to top Go down
ThA_DeCaPiTaTor
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
ThA_DeCaPiTaTor

PostSubject: Re: Chuyito & S*C are bitches   Chuyito & S*C are bitches - Page 3 I_icon_minitime5/29/2010, 10:56 am

LOL.. HEADLINES I LOST TO BLEED.. LMAO I TRIED TO MELEE THE BITCH WHICH I WOULDVE WON BY 1 INSTEAD OF HIM.. THEN WHEN I SAID LETS REMATCH THE PUSSY LEFT THE GAME.. MORE INPORTANT... WTF IS THIS ANGEL BITCH IM PICTURING THIS TO BE DOLO.. LMAO.. I COULD BE WRONG BUT IT SEEMS LIKE A DUMBASS THEREFORE IT HAS TO BE DOLO... WHY IS TXMAMA TALKING SHIT ABOUT ME I HAVENT TOLD HER SHIT IN LIKE WEEKS.. ITS FUCKING SAD THAT IM CONTINUED TO BE NVED... ANGEL HOW BOUT YOU PLAY ME ONE V ONE CARB? SINCE YOU WANT TO JOCK ANOTHER DUDES DICK.. YOU STEP UP TO THE PLATE THEN YOU CAN TALK SUM SHIT... UNTIL THEN..... KEEP YOUR COMMENTS TO YOURSELF BITCH.. BECAUSE YOU ARE LAME AND A PEEON... I GOT MANY SCREEN SHOTS OF ME RAPING MOTHER FUCKERS BUT I KEEP THAT TO MYSELF SO POINT BEING YOU WILL BE MY NEXT BITCH ANGEL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chuyito & S*C are bitches   Chuyito & S*C are bitches - Page 3 I_icon_minitime5/29/2010, 8:12 pm

I do believe i made the post about you almost 2 weeks ago so you're kinda late on the response babycakes. Rolling Eyes Like I said Im done with this. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Angel_Dylan
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Angel_Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Chuyito & S*C are bitches   Chuyito & S*C are bitches - Page 3 I_icon_minitime6/2/2010, 11:30 pm

man sum yall |S| members are tight as fuck, like really really cool, but some arent afro
Back to top Go down
Angel_Dylan
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Angel_Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Chuyito & S*C are bitches   Chuyito & S*C are bitches - Page 3 I_icon_minitime6/4/2010, 6:50 pm

well |S| members i don't believe there will be an |S| vs S*C clan battle, just given the fact that all the good players are starting to leave since the two leaders left everyone else is so yeah just thought you would like to know!
Back to top Go down
ThE-_-R0OKIE-_-
Major General
Major General
ThE-_-R0OKIE-_-

PostSubject: Re: Chuyito & S*C are bitches   Chuyito & S*C are bitches - Page 3 I_icon_minitime6/5/2010, 1:01 am

Who are you? jus curious neva heard of u before lol.
Back to top Go down
Tha-CHEESEBURGER
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
Tha-CHEESEBURGER

PostSubject: Re: Chuyito & S*C are bitches   Chuyito & S*C are bitches - Page 3 I_icon_minitime6/5/2010, 1:27 am

bleed
Back to top Go down
ThE-_-R0OKIE-_-
Major General
Major General
ThE-_-R0OKIE-_-

PostSubject: Re: Chuyito & S*C are bitches   Chuyito & S*C are bitches - Page 3 I_icon_minitime6/5/2010, 6:59 am

LMFAO u serious? tthat little piece of shit? see he's dick riding once again haha what a fucking joke get u r bitch ass off the website im still waiting for u to grow some ballz and play me one on one u little breast milk guzzling pussy lol! This kidz weak i could go on for dayz explaining as to why he will never be on my level or better yet why he'll never grow some ballz but i dont think ill do it just yet i wanna see what this bitch has to say once he see's this post.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chuyito & S*C are bitches   Chuyito & S*C are bitches - Page 3 I_icon_minitime6/5/2010, 12:18 pm

Aww Bleed is a sweetheart dont be mean to him. Wink LOL
Back to top Go down
Angel_Dylan
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Angel_Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Chuyito & S*C are bitches   Chuyito & S*C are bitches - Page 3 I_icon_minitime6/5/2010, 1:03 pm

HAHAHHA bitch ass rookie!!! come on man get some better come backs. your come backs are fuckin weak!!! they are the same ones OVER AND OVER again!!! its kinda stupid, like honestly grow up, act your age and not your fuckin shoe size ya dumb motha fuckin punk ass prick bitch.
Back to top Go down
ThE-_-R0OKIE-_-
Major General
Major General
ThE-_-R0OKIE-_-

PostSubject: Re: Chuyito & S*C are bitches   Chuyito & S*C are bitches - Page 3 I_icon_minitime6/5/2010, 1:52 pm

THATS MY MUTHAFUCKING BITCH lmao! ay bleed it thought u said u dont waste u wouldnt waste ur time talking shit to me? Or are you just being a good bitch right now lmao like i said your weak thats why u didnt get into |S| and thats why ur skillz in ctf could never come close to mine or anyone else in |S| ur just some random nobody dude? if it wasnt for me neon and chewy lettin u in GET u wouldnt have even been in S*C lol you were trash back in the day and ur still trash now! isnt it boring?? u think cuz u got a few one on one victory against ppl that arent even that great that ur the shit now? answer this question for me can u beat neon? No Cheese? No Joydivision? No Destroyer? haha nope Me? lmfao never so if i were u i'd keep my fucking mouth shut but seeing as whenever u see my name in a game that mic of yours goes silent and u dont say shit so keep toughin it up through messages faggot.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Dylan
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Angel_Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Chuyito & S*C are bitches   Chuyito & S*C are bitches - Page 3 I_icon_minitime6/5/2010, 2:01 pm

dude get on my level!! fuckin faggot!!! all you do is try to talk shit!! yeah i might be a fucking noob or what ever but god damn who gives a flying fuck about the stats shit half of the people who play r1 is for fucking fun, oh wait its rookie and the only fun he knows is sitting on his dads dick and spinning around!! LMAO get real bitch, maybe you just need to get laid!!! you might say you have gotten laid....but your grandma doesn't count boii, and look at this after this he will send me a message saying basically the same shit i just said....it gets boring dude!!! maybe thats why i don't talk? cause YOUR NOTHING just a fucking waste of space man...do the world a favor just go kill your self bitch no one likes you so why live dumb prick!!!
Back to top Go down
ThE-_-R0OKIE-_-
Major General
Major General
ThE-_-R0OKIE-_-

PostSubject: Re: Chuyito & S*C are bitches   Chuyito & S*C are bitches - Page 3 I_icon_minitime6/5/2010, 2:09 pm

Wait wait wait u cannot be seriously trying to tell me to get laid? haha ok and u just admited u were a noob after u i sat there listening to u talk shit to nicky about being trash saying u can own him but u play for fun right? define fun? cuz last time i saw trash talking is defined as fun on a video game so before ur dumb ass tries to tell me that all i do is talk shit look at some of the ppl u hang around they all do it ur just to bitch made to talk it back just like i said all u can do is say shit to other ppl about me and through messages like i said before its like my name is Dick cuz its always in ur fucking mouth! and as for nobody liking me define nobody? in reality i could care less lol but the funny part is u tried to get ppl to hate me so obviously someone here doesnt have much of a life considering that he went out of his way to talk shit about me and attempt to turn ppl against me but ur right im a waste of space ='( tear down my cheek lol once again get on my level ur not on a level. haha
Back to top Go down
ThE-_-R0OKIE-_-
Major General
Major General
ThE-_-R0OKIE-_-

PostSubject: Re: Chuyito & S*C are bitches   Chuyito & S*C are bitches - Page 3 I_icon_minitime6/5/2010, 2:13 pm

Oh yeah as a matter of fact its funny how the ppl u go to to talk shit about me all come back and tell me and they all say the same shit lol that ur bitch made. do me a favor get some new friends cuz them muthafuckas u hang around backstab ur ass twenty four seven lol stupid fuck.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Dylan
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Angel_Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Chuyito & S*C are bitches   Chuyito & S*C are bitches - Page 3 I_icon_minitime6/5/2010, 2:57 pm

wow its a fucking videogame!!! i dont give a fuck if i have "friends" on there...only loners like you need friends on there...given the fact that you have to date some ulgy bitch in germany just proves you cant get anybody in real life
Back to top Go down
ThE-_-R0OKIE-_-
Major General
Major General
ThE-_-R0OKIE-_-

PostSubject: Re: Chuyito & S*C are bitches   Chuyito & S*C are bitches - Page 3 I_icon_minitime6/5/2010, 3:51 pm

Omg bleed how did u know im such a loner and i cant get anyone in real life ='( ur hurting me so bad right now... im gonna cry dude just stop. haha ur right it is a video game idgaf about this shit to be honest but somebody seems to be getting offended am i getting to u? do u want me to leave u alone bleed? haha i find u entertaining cuz u contradict every fucking statement u make and u prove just how big of a hypocrite u are if its just a video game and u dont care why are u still talking shit? if im wasting ur time why are u addressing me? better yet what does flirty have to do with it? u told sammie u were defending her agaisnt me for what? u in love with her or something? u hurt that she picked worldz over u? did it hurt ur feelings? awe poor baby its ok =( heres my advice girlz obviously isnt ur department i can tell by the way u talk that ur a virgin but its all good i didnt lose my virginity till i was 15 so u got some time before ppl classify u as a loser as if they dont already. LoL but keep talking?
Back to top Go down
ThE-_-R0OKIE-_-
Major General
Major General
ThE-_-R0OKIE-_-

PostSubject: Re: Chuyito & S*C are bitches   Chuyito & S*C are bitches - Page 3 I_icon_minitime6/5/2010, 3:54 pm

oh and btw sammie told me she thought u were a fucking creeper with the way u were flirting with her? step ur game up buddy! haha imma be the bigger dickhead right now and say Get a muthafucking girlfriend bro so u can stop talking about me all the damn time or better yet a boyfriend get something?!?! shit i never knew one kid could be so damn pathetic u remind me of one of those pussies i used to bully in elemetary school all talk no ballz.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chuyito & S*C are bitches   Chuyito & S*C are bitches - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chuyito & S*C are bitches
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next