|S| Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Clan In Resistance: Fall of Man. Anyone is welcome to join the site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chuyito & S*C are bitches

Go down 
+8
kevin734
Angel_Dylan
Tha-OBLITERATOR
UnrealCalibur
saxophone_21
Flirty_nooB
Tha-CHEESEBURGER
THa-EXECUTIONER
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Chuyito & S*C are bitches - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chuyito & S*C are bitches   Chuyito & S*C are bitches - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5/19/2010, 4:52 pm

obivion_is_near wrote:
ok if i was glitching the why didnt i get banned? and where would i be glitching i was on my sideof the feild playing D. your a dumbass and your argument is starting to sound more like a childish rant. as far as how my name is spelled grow the fuck up its not like your name is spelled right either

You call me names then say Im childish. Smart guy here !! maybe you were glitching in the wall or maybe you got caught doing something else, but you were definetly kicked for something. How can you say we reported you? It was only Lion, chuy, and me.Did chuy or Lion tell you they reported you? And a mod wont kick someone just because they are reported.. ahhh nevermind im getting tired of this debate. It's really stupid and no one will ever win. Its a case of he said she said and it's getting old... ANyways I said I wasn't even going to post anymore so sorry for not keeping my word.

And chewy is right they dont always ban you when you get kicked. I was in a glitching game once and everyone got kicked but i never got banned. anyays talk all the sh!t you want now about me and S*C I'm done.....THE END. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
UnrealCalibur
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: Chuyito & S*C are bitches   Chuyito & S*C are bitches - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5/19/2010, 4:56 pm

get a room you two
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chuyito & S*C are bitches   Chuyito & S*C are bitches - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5/19/2010, 5:38 pm

your right this is a discussion that will never end so im done as well and im not sure why i was kicked in that game cause i wasnt glitching but whatever noone has ever seen me glitching that map
Back to top Go down
Tha-CHEESEBURGER
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
Tha-CHEESEBURGER

PostSubject: Re: Chuyito & S*C are bitches   Chuyito & S*C are bitches - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5/19/2010, 8:28 pm

i need to take a shit on this tread
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/izzy.is
Tha-OBLITERATOR
1st Sergeant
1st Sergeant
Tha-OBLITERATOR

PostSubject: Re: Chuyito & S*C are bitches   Chuyito & S*C are bitches - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5/19/2010, 8:59 pm

ok on acct that i havent been on in like 2 months and i only know personally tx and ex in this argument, thats no way to talk to a woman bro, calling her to shut the fuck up u fucking idiot? i mean cmon its a video game, if ur gonna get like that to a woman over the internet then idk.. just seems pretty shitty in my opinion
Back to top Go down
Tha-CHEESEBURGER
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
Tha-CHEESEBURGER

PostSubject: Re: Chuyito & S*C are bitches   Chuyito & S*C are bitches - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5/19/2010, 9:01 pm

your 14 and still a virgin. if you havent taste pussy or grown pubes then you shouldn't be talking about how to treat a girl
Back to top Go down
Tha-OBLITERATOR
1st Sergeant
1st Sergeant
Tha-OBLITERATOR

PostSubject: Re: Chuyito & S*C are bitches   Chuyito & S*C are bitches - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5/19/2010, 9:13 pm

Tha-CHEESEBURGER wrote:
your 14 and still a virgin. if you havent taste pussy or grown pubes then you shouldn't be talking about how to treat a girl

iight buddy fer 1 i dont gotta clue u in on my personal life cuz its none of ur fucking business, but idgaf, just cuz "ima virgin", (fer 1 im not but idgaf wat u think, believe me or not i cood give 2 shits wat u or anyone else thinks) but ive had plenty gf and ik how to and not to talk to a woman and b respectful dumb fuck
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chuyito & S*C are bitches   Chuyito & S*C are bitches - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5/19/2010, 9:31 pm

Tha-OBLITERATOR wrote:
ok on acct that i havent been on in like 2 months and i only know personally tx and ex in this argument, thats no way to talk to a woman bro, calling her to shut the fuck up u fucking idiot? i mean cmon its a video game, if ur gonna get like that to a woman over the internet then idk.. just seems pretty shitty in my opinion

Wow the only real men on here seem to be under the age of 18. LOL Thanks Obli..

You're a sweetheart. Very Happy I wont forget it. Hugz N Kisses
Chewy you too thanks again. Hugz N Kisses
Back to top Go down
Tha-CHEESEBURGER
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
Tha-CHEESEBURGER

PostSubject: Re: Chuyito & S*C are bitches   Chuyito & S*C are bitches - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5/19/2010, 10:08 pm

under 18 are native.
Back to top Go down
THa-EXECUTIONER
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
THa-EXECUTIONER

PostSubject: Re: Chuyito & S*C are bitches   Chuyito & S*C are bitches - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5/19/2010, 10:09 pm

txmama wrote:
Ex your started this whole thing over sh!t YOUR CLAN has been doing to everyone as far back as i can remember. I dont know how many times you guys have made teams so uneven its so f*cking pathetic. Also i really dont give a flyin f*ck if you think im no good. Cause to be honest with you I think you get more credit than you deserve also. And If i remember correctly you guys sent me quite a few invites to your clan. Soooo what does that say about you..I've always played opposite you guys and never really cared about being the best.... If I lose then I f*cking lose no big deal Its a game.. As for you Obivion you call me an idiot and you cant even spell OBLIVION. So SHUT THE F*CK UP B!TCH & go s*ck on DARK TIGERS D!CK!!

About that cheating thing Obivion just admit you were glitching. I dont believe that Chuyi was glitching and didnt get kicked and you were innocently playing a fair game and got kick for nothing. PLease I really doubt that. Although I do know that chuyi glitches. LOL

And ex i have seen other members of your clan glitch into the orange base and jump down behind them to kill a flag carrier. Or glitch in the orange spawn to sit on those rocks in the back of the base. Dont act all innocent either. Nobody had a problem with Chuyi glitching when he was in your clan now that he's not you all have a problem with it.

but anyways Im done with this too cause this sh!t is getting too long and boring now. I dont want to read half of it anyways. Very Happy

Tx you really should keep your mouth shut about things you dont know. seriously!

First I started this shit by having my clan make games uneven against people? Ha too funny, as I recall we have always played down against people, other idiots always make games 9-7 or 10 on 6 against us, and they accused us of doing something we simply were not. Hell for a while there we would let the other team start the game with 9 against our 7, but we got sick and tired of being accused so we got together and said fuck it, people say we do so why not do what they are accusing us of? It isnt so fun when we did it to you all is it? espeically considering we allready dominated the scene for a long ass time. Then we have jackasses that make fake accts and sit in our spawn switching there squads trying to spawn us back. seriously how pathetic is your life that thats all you have to do with it? And then you have the idiots who have no skill and use 2 ps3's...seriously dude.

Now, you dont care if I think your good huh? well then why'd you get so upset about it? Also if it dont matter why bring it up in the first place? But I guess your right you dont care...pshh

Now you say I get more credit then I deserve? Thats funny considering you have never played with me when I played this game daily like the rest of you sorry ass dudes. you play me now, when I dont even play for weeks on end and then I decide to pick up the game and hop into a shotty game, I shouldnt dominate like I do, that much was obvious when I just hoped into that game and your clan made it 5 on 1. I more then held my own, in fact I straight dominated your 4 bitch ass clan members and that Roky dude. Your so high on Dark Tigers nuts, well ask him what I did to him Believe i went 2 or 3 to 1 on him in a 1v1 DM Manchester game, and I dont even play DM. When I hop into games people get scared! My reputation speaks for itself, however I will be the first to admit that I suck right now, the sad thing is if I dominate still and I suck what does that really say about the rest of you?

So when you say you guys sent you several clan invites, are you referring to when your wanna be stalker had leadership and sent you the invites? Or are you referring to other things, because I guarentee I never once asked or sent you an invite to the clan, actually Ive said all along that you werent that good, your a camper, and you rarely use your mic. Those 2 things were the exact thing we were not looking for in people who we wanted to join our clan

And Last I know you play opposite us and that you must not care about winning, but I suppose that would get inbeded into your head when you lose multiple times, If you dont play a game to win why the fuck would you play it at all? I do however understand scrubs get that mentality so its all good!

Last edited by THa-EXECUTIONER on 5/19/2010, 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
THa-EXECUTIONER
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
THa-EXECUTIONER

PostSubject: Re: Chuyito & S*C are bitches   Chuyito & S*C are bitches - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5/19/2010, 10:13 pm

Tha-CHEESEBURGER wrote:
Wait a minute here... Have you even tasted pussy before? Or is that why you threw in the or grown pubes
Back to top Go down
Tha-CHEESEBURGER
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
Tha-CHEESEBURGER

PostSubject: Re: Chuyito & S*C are bitches   Chuyito & S*C are bitches - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5/19/2010, 10:17 pm

i agree with ex. ex didnt invite you. decap and i did
Back to top Go down
Angel_Dylan
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Angel_Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Chuyito & S*C are bitches   Chuyito & S*C are bitches - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5/26/2010, 2:01 am

Quote :
was fucking them up so bad Bleed them dry left the game, when the game finished I think I had like 90 something kills and the most any of there members had was like 48 by chuy.
|S| clan has a bunch of pussies on there, man S*C STOMPED ALL OVER YOUR BITCH ASS 3 fuckin days in a row, deny all you want but its the truth. NOW STOP HATIN ON S*C CAUSE THEY GONNA RUN RFOM SOON AND TAKE YOUR BITCH ASS CLAN OUT!!!!!
Chuyito & S*C are bitches - Page 2 Gatling%20Shotgun
Back to top Go down
Tha-CHEESEBURGER
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
Tha-CHEESEBURGER

PostSubject: Re: Chuyito & S*C are bitches   Chuyito & S*C are bitches - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5/26/2010, 2:26 am

lol who is this scrub....your just another cock sucker. when you see my name in a game you know its trouble. i'll be back next week monday
Back to top Go down
kevin734
Private
Private
kevin734

PostSubject: Re: Chuyito & S*C are bitches   Chuyito & S*C are bitches - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5/26/2010, 2:32 am

LoL and who are you??? I'll be back on today or thursday then we will see whats up none of us have been on at the same time for a min now you bitches will see what's up in a min Laughing lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tallon2slow
THa-Limit
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Chuyito & S*C are bitches   Chuyito & S*C are bitches - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5/26/2010, 7:03 am

I really need to get back online.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chuyito & S*C are bitches   Chuyito & S*C are bitches - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5/26/2010, 8:09 am

lol angel ur trash
Back to top Go down
Tha-CHEESEBURGER
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
Tha-CHEESEBURGER

PostSubject: Re: Chuyito & S*C are bitches   Chuyito & S*C are bitches - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5/26/2010, 10:33 am

tha-limit i seriously could sell you my ps3 for $50 plus shipping.

its the fatboy version
60gbs
with 4 USB port
with a 90 day warranty
it has a few scratches
but works fine
Back to top Go down
Angel_Dylan
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Angel_Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Chuyito & S*C are bitches   Chuyito & S*C are bitches - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5/26/2010, 10:54 am

no no no all your bitch asses are garbage!!
ask any of your clan members S*C dominated them 3 days in a row, o wait they are too big of a pussy to say they lost, just like decap lost to bleed, yeah it got annoying when that faggot ass bleed went around telling everyone he lost to him, but shit it was to carbine. SOMETHING HE NEVER PLAYS!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chuyito & S*C are bitches   Chuyito & S*C are bitches - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5/26/2010, 3:28 pm

get the fuk outta decap losing to bleed in carb yeah right lol
Back to top Go down
kevin734
Private
Private
kevin734

PostSubject: Re: Chuyito & S*C are bitches   Chuyito & S*C are bitches - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5/26/2010, 3:35 pm

LoL i'm back tomarow all you bitch asses will see what's up cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tallon2slow
Flirty_nooB
Major
Major
Flirty_nooB

PostSubject: Re: Chuyito & S*C are bitches   Chuyito & S*C are bitches - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5/26/2010, 4:09 pm

Yea Decap lost to Bleed cuz Decap was fucking around, trying to melee him and shit...

And u say that S*C was dominating us, when we haven't even been online except for 2 or 3 ppl...We'll see bout that when everybody is back...You know who will dominate then. It won't be u lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chuyito & S*C are bitches   Chuyito & S*C are bitches - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5/26/2010, 4:46 pm

Why not just ban that guy, it's obvious he only joined this site to talk shot to everyone
Back to top Go down
THa-Limit
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Chuyito & S*C are bitches   Chuyito & S*C are bitches - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5/26/2010, 6:53 pm

Tha-CHEESEBURGER wrote:
tha-limit i seriously could sell you my ps3 for $50 plus shipping.

its the fatboy version
60gbs
with 4 USB port
with a 90 day warranty
it has a few scratches
but works fine

Don't you need a ps3 to?
Back to top Go down
Tha-CHEESEBURGER
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
Tha-CHEESEBURGER

PostSubject: Re: Chuyito & S*C are bitches   Chuyito & S*C are bitches - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5/26/2010, 7:48 pm

im buying a brand new one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chuyito & S*C are bitches   Chuyito & S*C are bitches - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chuyito & S*C are bitches
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next