|S| Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Clan In Resistance: Fall of Man. Anyone is welcome to join the site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dark_Tiger80 Aka Death_dealer1776 Aka Scrub #1

Go down 
+10
nativeray
Jellie666
swaggajacka5
ThA_DeCaPiTaTor
TH3SHADOWBAR0N
Tha-CHEESEBURGER
Flirty_nooB
saxophone_21
THa-EXECUTIONER
ThE-_-R0OKIE-_-
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
ThE-_-R0OKIE-_-
Major General
Major General
ThE-_-R0OKIE-_-

Dark_Tiger80 Aka Death_dealer1776 Aka Scrub #1 - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark_Tiger80 Aka Death_dealer1776 Aka Scrub #1   Dark_Tiger80 Aka Death_dealer1776 Aka Scrub #1 - Page 10 I_icon_minitime6/14/2010, 8:39 am

And u know how u have the girlz who's boobies are so flat that they could dress up like a guy and walk around with no shirt on and u wouldnt even know it was a chick? i hate those kind of girlz well not really but i prefer boobies as opposed to no boobies u know?
Back to top Go down
ThE-_-R0OKIE-_-
Major General
Major General
ThE-_-R0OKIE-_-

PostSubject: Re: Dark_Tiger80 Aka Death_dealer1776 Aka Scrub #1   Dark_Tiger80 Aka Death_dealer1776 Aka Scrub #1 - Page 10 I_icon_minitime6/14/2010, 8:53 am

I just LOVE BOOBIES!!!!!!!! cheers oh and i think this entire post is tarted which is why im talking about "Boobies" i mean come on i started it cuz i think tiger sucks ballz at rfom and i wanted him to challenge me to a 1v1 and then everybody just went ballz out on him haha oops mah bad son! =O
Back to top Go down
ThE-_-R0OKIE-_-
Major General
Major General
ThE-_-R0OKIE-_-

PostSubject: Re: Dark_Tiger80 Aka Death_dealer1776 Aka Scrub #1   Dark_Tiger80 Aka Death_dealer1776 Aka Scrub #1 - Page 10 I_icon_minitime6/14/2010, 12:25 pm

Dont u hate when u play mw2 and a bunch of european dick heads start talking shit about americans and expect u to get offended -_- its not the fact that they're talking shit about americans that pisses me off but they just dont shut up! shit its like a bunch of toddlerz xD oh and hey obivion i think man bear pig needs some more lovin Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark_Tiger80 Aka Death_dealer1776 Aka Scrub #1   Dark_Tiger80 Aka Death_dealer1776 Aka Scrub #1 - Page 10 I_icon_minitime6/14/2010, 1:53 pm

First i will address the important stuff. Well i think R0OKIE likes boobies. And im pretty sure that monkeys do have boobies. If boobies were cubed the bras would be different and guys would have to be more careful on the corners.
Now on the not so important issue Blue word of advice: No guy looks out for your best interest unless its going to benefit there best interest.(unless youre there sister or mom) lol So all these guys that are dishing out the sh!t over u and Dark tiger are only p!ssed cause they couldnt get there perverted hands on your boobies. Very Happy Anyways im sure ill here something for this...... Obivion??
Back to top Go down
Angel_Dylan
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Angel_Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Dark_Tiger80 Aka Death_dealer1776 Aka Scrub #1   Dark_Tiger80 Aka Death_dealer1776 Aka Scrub #1 - Page 10 I_icon_minitime6/14/2010, 2:09 pm

Quote :
lol So all these guys that are dishing out the sh!t over u and Dark tiger are only p!ssed cause they couldnt get there perverted hands on your boobies. Anyways im sure ill here something for this...... Obivion??
why does every girl out there think that a guy is in a relationship for sex? like seriously just cause thats how we talk and shit doesn't mean we are out trying to fuck every girl we see (unless your R0OKIE) and just cause we like sex doesn't mean we necessarily need it!!! and DARK FUCKIN TIGER is a bitch ass motha fuckin cunt who has no life maybe if he actually got laid then he wouldn't be all over these girls like honestly!!! he will be the one we see on the news 2 years from now and saying he is the biggest sex offender out there and his last victim was BLUE LMFAO!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
Angel_Dylan
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Angel_Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Dark_Tiger80 Aka Death_dealer1776 Aka Scrub #1   Dark_Tiger80 Aka Death_dealer1776 Aka Scrub #1 - Page 10 I_icon_minitime6/14/2010, 2:10 pm

yeah out of everyone ME TX LMFAO Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark_Tiger80 Aka Death_dealer1776 Aka Scrub #1   Dark_Tiger80 Aka Death_dealer1776 Aka Scrub #1 - Page 10 I_icon_minitime6/14/2010, 2:36 pm

Bleed ur a perv just like the other guys! Very Happy The only thing guys think about are sex and food. cat dark tiger just happens to be a little hornier than most other guys. LMAO
Back to top Go down
THa-EXECUTIONER
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
THa-EXECUTIONER

PostSubject: Re: Dark_Tiger80 Aka Death_dealer1776 Aka Scrub #1   Dark_Tiger80 Aka Death_dealer1776 Aka Scrub #1 - Page 10 I_icon_minitime6/14/2010, 2:36 pm

Damn WTF is this the love connection? Blue you gotta do what you gotta do, plain and simple. Dark Tiger from what ive heard is a pervert, but hey if he cant get no real pussy in real life, then fuck it, I just guess he'll be spending a fortune on lubrication. If blue wants to chat it up with him then fuck it let her...

TX-NooB...every guy.....pshh believe it or not some of us could care less about some ps3 pussy, what the fuck are we supposed to do put our dicks in the game slot? just because people offer words of wisdom doesnt mean they are only trying or sulking about not being or being able to get with blue...besides and no offense blue, but she isnt even that hot. simply because if a girl was actually cute, why the fuck would she bother with some ps3 dudes? they could obviously get someone in real life, also she probably has a very unstable life that this is what she resorts to.

Also knowing the fact that blue just said she has known dark tiger for 3yrs, and im guessing he's been hitting on her for that long, and she says he is 30 something, thats just wrong that means this dude was hitting on her when she was 15 and he was atleast 27. this dude lived atleast 12 years of his life before she even seen the light of day. Something about that is just plain wrong.

But like BLue said its gonna be her life lesson, and if she wants to become more fucked up then she already is, then let her do it.
Back to top Go down
THa-EXECUTIONER
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
THa-EXECUTIONER

PostSubject: Re: Dark_Tiger80 Aka Death_dealer1776 Aka Scrub #1   Dark_Tiger80 Aka Death_dealer1776 Aka Scrub #1 - Page 10 I_icon_minitime6/14/2010, 2:38 pm

txmama wrote:
Bleed ur a perv just like the other guys! Very Happy The only thing guys think about are sex and food. cat dark tiger just happens to be a little hornier than most other guys. LMAO

excuse me but you obviously forgot a few major things here...for one SPORTS, also Money, Weed & Alcohol. If your going to act like you know what a guy thinks about atleast you could be correct in your assessments!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark_Tiger80 Aka Death_dealer1776 Aka Scrub #1   Dark_Tiger80 Aka Death_dealer1776 Aka Scrub #1 - Page 10 I_icon_minitime6/14/2010, 2:43 pm

Oh babycakes i just listed the top two. Wink And Now that i think of it that is gross if he was hitting on her when she was 15. LOL Also i wasn't talking bout PS3 cooch i meant cooch in general. LOL ugh Of course u cant f*ck through the PS3. but it is fun to play around sometimes right? silent
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark_Tiger80 Aka Death_dealer1776 Aka Scrub #1   Dark_Tiger80 Aka Death_dealer1776 Aka Scrub #1 - Page 10 I_icon_minitime6/14/2010, 5:04 pm

txmama wrote:
First i will address the important stuff. Well i think R0OKIE likes boobies. And im pretty sure that monkeys do have boobies. If boobies were cubed the bras would be different and guys would have to be more careful on the corners.
Now on the not so important issue Blue word of advice: No guy looks out for your best interest unless its going to benefit there best interest.(unless youre there sister or mom) lol So all these guys that are dishing out the sh!t over u and Dark tiger are only p!ssed cause they couldnt get there perverted hands on your boobies. Very Happy Anyways im sure ill here something for this...... Obivion??
not once have i ever flirted or made a pass at blue or any other girl on the ps3 #1 there all under 18 and #2 why would i mess with a girl ill never see in real life? hell tx you live in dallas guess what my mom lives there too, have i ever flirted with one or made a pass at u even tho you dont fall under #1 or #2 Cool Laughing ? anyways blue your right its your life and its your mistakes to make just know im trying to give you good advise, its your job to take it or not. but let me point out one thing you say hes 30 but i and many others have heard him say ages older than that and he has also told people hes married. why would he say things that arent true? the point im trying to make is you dont know him you know what hes told you, you can disagree all you want but that is a true statement. oh yea why are you mad i deleted you you deleted me a week ago Question Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Jellie666
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

PostSubject: Re: Dark_Tiger80 Aka Death_dealer1776 Aka Scrub #1   Dark_Tiger80 Aka Death_dealer1776 Aka Scrub #1 - Page 10 I_icon_minitime7/9/2010, 2:03 pm

ThE-_-R0OKIE-_- wrote:
And u know how u have the girlz who's boobies are so flat that they could dress up like a guy and walk around with no shirt on and u wouldnt even know it was a chick? i hate those kind of girlz well not really but i prefer boobies as opposed to no boobies u know?

Sucks for you then... =P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark_Tiger80 Aka Death_dealer1776 Aka Scrub #1   Dark_Tiger80 Aka Death_dealer1776 Aka Scrub #1 - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark_Tiger80 Aka Death_dealer1776 Aka Scrub #1
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
|S| Clan :: Resistance's lobby-
Jump to: