|S| Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Clan In Resistance: Fall of Man. Anyone is welcome to join the site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dark_Tiger80 Aka Death_dealer1776 Aka Scrub #1

Go down 
+10
nativeray
Jellie666
swaggajacka5
ThA_DeCaPiTaTor
TH3SHADOWBAR0N
Tha-CHEESEBURGER
Flirty_nooB
saxophone_21
THa-EXECUTIONER
ThE-_-R0OKIE-_-
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Dark_Tiger80 Aka Death_dealer1776 Aka Scrub #1 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark_Tiger80 Aka Death_dealer1776 Aka Scrub #1   Dark_Tiger80 Aka Death_dealer1776 Aka Scrub #1 - Page 5 I_icon_minitime5/1/2010, 10:29 am

swaggajacka5 wrote:
lmaooo yo ac i dnt need a fukn translitator i kno english honessly im so use 2 tlkn slang it jus comz naturally
And everyone im very sorry i really did not know it was that hard for you guys to read lmao ill try to keep it to a minimul iight ...
howz dat fo mudafukn english yaa meen LOL yaa happy now god dam it shyt lol

Aww hugz babycakes.
Back to top Go down
Flirty_nooB
Major
Major
Flirty_nooB

PostSubject: Re: Dark_Tiger80 Aka Death_dealer1776 Aka Scrub #1   Dark_Tiger80 Aka Death_dealer1776 Aka Scrub #1 - Page 5 I_icon_minitime5/1/2010, 10:36 am

swaggajacka5 wrote:

And everyone im very sorry i really did not know it was that hard for you guys to read lmao ill try to keep it to a minimul iight ...

Well done! Very Happy

I'd really like to hear you talking someday, just to see if I'd be able to understand you. But when u speak like u type, I doubt that I'd understand anything...LOL
Back to top Go down
swaggajacka5
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Dark_Tiger80 Aka Death_dealer1776 Aka Scrub #1   Dark_Tiger80 Aka Death_dealer1776 Aka Scrub #1 - Page 5 I_icon_minitime5/1/2010, 11:20 am

lol thank you i tried my best
i told yaa i can if i tried
n im sure you would be able 2 trust me its a hole lot easier to listen and understand it than type it cuz its really not ment to be typed lolzs
Back to top Go down
swaggajacka5
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Dark_Tiger80 Aka Death_dealer1776 Aka Scrub #1   Dark_Tiger80 Aka Death_dealer1776 Aka Scrub #1 - Page 5 I_icon_minitime5/1/2010, 12:01 pm

N yo i had a what i thought was a pretty good suggestion from what i saw yesterday ... i didnt know where to put it so i figured i would put it here hope their is not a problem ...
anyway i go on resistance yestaday and join a melee game on the lexington ... i notice the S clan or howeva yaa do it lol was on basically the entire otha team so i joined the opposing team jus 2 see what yaa got now yaa werent doing too bad i will say it might be cuz of i havnt played in quite some time n im rusty which it probabally is but still it was actually a challenge
ma point is how bout S vz R/M (my clan) in melee? in all honesty yaa have a good chance we have a clan full of melee legendz BUT!! we dnt play like dat anymore meaning were all rusty n we got to get use 2 the lag n stuff again yaa pley day by day meaning yaa have a very good chance cuz even if we did get back into it yaa would still have the upperhand on us ... jus think bout it n holla at me
Back to top Go down
Flirty_nooB
Major
Major
Flirty_nooB

PostSubject: Re: Dark_Tiger80 Aka Death_dealer1776 Aka Scrub #1   Dark_Tiger80 Aka Death_dealer1776 Aka Scrub #1 - Page 5 I_icon_minitime5/1/2010, 12:25 pm

swaggajacka5 wrote:
lol thank you i tried my best
i told yaa i can if i tried
n im sure you would be able 2 trust me its a hole lot easier to listen and understand it than type it cuz its really not ment to be typed lolzs

Well I'm not sure bout that cuz at times its really hard for me as a German to understand people from the states, especially that slang-stuff lol

But we'll see, maybe when u set up that clanbattle. I won't be in cuz I don't play melee and I suck at it but I'll definitely be there to watch Smile And imo the battle is a good idea, but like I said I'm not a melee player so I can't say anything Dark_Tiger80 Aka Death_dealer1776 Aka Scrub #1 - Page 5 Icon_silent
Back to top Go down
Flirty_nooB
Major
Major
Flirty_nooB

PostSubject: Re: Dark_Tiger80 Aka Death_dealer1776 Aka Scrub #1   Dark_Tiger80 Aka Death_dealer1776 Aka Scrub #1 - Page 5 I_icon_minitime5/1/2010, 12:29 pm

I just thought that I might have heard u before...weren't you in one of those videos of Vincint on youtube!? I don't really remember cuz thats a while ago but think I recognize your name...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark_Tiger80 Aka Death_dealer1776 Aka Scrub #1   Dark_Tiger80 Aka Death_dealer1776 Aka Scrub #1 - Page 5 I_icon_minitime5/1/2010, 12:37 pm

swaggajacka5 wrote:
N yo i had a what i thought was a pretty good suggestion from what i saw yesterday ... i didnt know where to put it so i figured i would put it here hope their is not a problem ...
anyway i go on resistance yestaday and join a melee game on the lexington ... i notice the S clan or howeva yaa do it lol was on basically the entire otha team so i joined the opposing team jus 2 see what yaa got now yaa werent doing too bad i will say it might be cuz of i havnt played in quite some time n im rusty which it probabally is but still it was actually a challenge
ma point is how bout S vz R/M (my clan) in melee? in all honesty yaa have a good chance we have a clan full of melee legendz BUT!! we dnt play like dat anymore meaning were all rusty n we got to get use 2 the lag n stuff again yaa pley day by day meaning yaa have a very good chance cuz even if we did get back into it yaa would still have the upperhand on us ... jus think bout it n holla at me
Out of that entire group only three of us actually play melée, getting used to lag lol every game I go into esdot is lagging bad. If y'all are trying to make a clan to clan battle melée then I'm sorry to have to tell you this but your pretty much the only melée clan lol so your competition is gonna be limited
Back to top Go down
ThE-_-R0OKIE-_-
Major General
Major General
ThE-_-R0OKIE-_-

PostSubject: Re: Dark_Tiger80 Aka Death_dealer1776 Aka Scrub #1   Dark_Tiger80 Aka Death_dealer1776 Aka Scrub #1 - Page 5 I_icon_minitime5/1/2010, 12:40 pm

Im actually getting back good in Melee so i think that sounds like a good idea swagga LoL
Back to top Go down
swaggajacka5
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Dark_Tiger80 Aka Death_dealer1776 Aka Scrub #1   Dark_Tiger80 Aka Death_dealer1776 Aka Scrub #1 - Page 5 I_icon_minitime5/1/2010, 1:57 pm

LMFAOOOOO!! yo vincint interviewed me atleast 5 timez n posted em all on youtube idk y my sister was in one of em he haz a mean obsession with her lol
n believe it or not i feel the same bout the german slang lol yes their is such thing ask jonise hell let u kno lol
oblivion or wateva ur name iz lol out of all my yearz playing i knew esdot 4 a very long time n if theirs 1 person who dnt lag its him u have 2 rememba in melee every1 lagz even me the difference iz some ppl do it purposely n otha do it cuz their connection suckz n they cnt do anything about it but every1 lagz cuz of the serverz no1 can say they dont n i saw atleast 10 ppl from S in that game n no1 waz doin that bad (acception for neon cuz he still wont get off ma dick even tho i beat em already) acdc haz a lil something 2 em cuz i thoght em basically everything he knowz lmao n yaa have a fiew more good playerz i jus cnt rememba the namez cuz they were weird az hell lol rookie i will sey u were pleyin betta then u were in past gamez i saw u in i rememba when i use 2 consider u a free kill lol yaa not that bad trust me if yaa put yaa mind to it u could beat us were all very rusty az of rite now we got to warm up a lil ya kno
jus think ima actually admit rite now i rate myself as a decent player n 90% of my clan would 2... compared to how i use to play before i could go 50+ n 10 deaths or less i averaged almost 200 kills a game in a full TDM to 5000 pointz now im lucky if i pulla 2.0 kdr 8( lol n finish wid 50 60 kills n between 25 30 deathz
itz wateva yaa wanna do thow jus let me kno talk 2 yaa clan leader n holla at me im sure esdot n red darkness would b with it so w jus waitin 4 yaa
Back to top Go down
saxophone_21
1st Sergeant
1st Sergeant
saxophone_21

PostSubject: Re: Dark_Tiger80 Aka Death_dealer1776 Aka Scrub #1   Dark_Tiger80 Aka Death_dealer1776 Aka Scrub #1 - Page 5 I_icon_minitime5/1/2010, 3:18 pm

I SUCK AT MELEE... ever since i helped neon become a prodigy of melee i've been garbage because i stopped playing resistance... but i would love that clan battle swagga cuz if your clan is as good as you its gonna be an easy win for |S|... and if you were in that lexington game yesterday you would know we weren't even trying we were too busy laughing at Dark_Tiger when Decap "Knocked Him Da Fuck Out" LMFAO lol!
Back to top Go down
Jellie666
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

PostSubject: Re: Dark_Tiger80 Aka Death_dealer1776 Aka Scrub #1   Dark_Tiger80 Aka Death_dealer1776 Aka Scrub #1 - Page 5 I_icon_minitime5/1/2010, 6:16 pm

I know of a few names in R|M that I used to always play with in games and they're not noobs at it, that's for sure. But I think a lot of people that used to play this game are rusty for either not playing or not much anyway and moving onto new things. I used to be semi decent in melee but stopped playing.

And Swagga is right, everyone lags, some worse then others, and then you have those bitches that can't play for shit that have to purposely lag.
Back to top Go down
Jellie666
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

PostSubject: Re: Dark_Tiger80 Aka Death_dealer1776 Aka Scrub #1   Dark_Tiger80 Aka Death_dealer1776 Aka Scrub #1 - Page 5 I_icon_minitime5/1/2010, 6:16 pm

Chewy, in that game yesterday, I don't think the other team could hear us at all =S
Back to top Go down
swaggajacka5
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Dark_Tiger80 Aka Death_dealer1776 Aka Scrub #1   Dark_Tiger80 Aka Death_dealer1776 Aka Scrub #1 - Page 5 I_icon_minitime5/1/2010, 6:49 pm

rofl u suck at melee thats ur problem and believe me when i tell you you were never that good because i been around 4 awhile and never heard of you before i joined this website n no way in hell espically neva good enough to teach some 1 how to do it lmao neon? PRODiGY? he was a walk in tha park victory lmao and if you tought him then what does that say about you? ... if my clan plays like i did yesterday a easy victory?? lmfao i left the game in 1st place and the best kdr? n i admit that was a bad game you make it sound like you were doing good lmao ..
Back to top Go down
ThE-_-R0OKIE-_-
Major General
Major General
ThE-_-R0OKIE-_-

PostSubject: Re: Dark_Tiger80 Aka Death_dealer1776 Aka Scrub #1   Dark_Tiger80 Aka Death_dealer1776 Aka Scrub #1 - Page 5 I_icon_minitime5/1/2010, 7:44 pm

im pretty sure that night i was 42-10 LoL u didnt have the best kdr when u left cuz me worldz oblivion and seifer all had 1st 2nd 3rd an 4th place in that first round which is the round u left
Back to top Go down
Jellie666
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

PostSubject: Re: Dark_Tiger80 Aka Death_dealer1776 Aka Scrub #1   Dark_Tiger80 Aka Death_dealer1776 Aka Scrub #1 - Page 5 I_icon_minitime5/1/2010, 8:07 pm

Damn, I should have played, I'd have been up in one of the 5th places, lol.

But instead, I decided to mess around and watch everyone else =/
Back to top Go down
saxophone_21
1st Sergeant
1st Sergeant
saxophone_21

PostSubject: Re: Dark_Tiger80 Aka Death_dealer1776 Aka Scrub #1   Dark_Tiger80 Aka Death_dealer1776 Aka Scrub #1 - Page 5 I_icon_minitime5/1/2010, 9:48 pm

swagga is nothing but a lil bitch made pussy thinking he is better than everyone else just because he knows how to play a game 24/7... dude do what i did and get a job and do something with your life your fucking pathetic... video games are made to have fun with other people not to just sit there all damn day and wish you could have anything close to a life... grow the fuck up and finally let your balls drop... go back to school and see how many times you'll fail english class cuz with your grammer i'd say it be bout 6 times lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark_Tiger80 Aka Death_dealer1776 Aka Scrub #1   Dark_Tiger80 Aka Death_dealer1776 Aka Scrub #1 - Page 5 I_icon_minitime5/1/2010, 10:09 pm

I love how he wants to argue esdots connection when his stupid ass wasn't in any of the games were esdot was lagging :/ so swagga say whatever you want but the bottom line is you wernt there and he's in your clan so ofcourse your gonna say hey doesn't but when you hit someone and they fall down then pop back up hit you and then die that's a lag and by your definition a purposly done one.
Back to top Go down
swaggajacka5
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Dark_Tiger80 Aka Death_dealer1776 Aka Scrub #1   Dark_Tiger80 Aka Death_dealer1776 Aka Scrub #1 - Page 5 I_icon_minitime5/2/2010, 9:03 am

lol rookie ...did u look at the score when i left? it waz 310 to 340 i had 19 killz n 8 deathz ... n good job 4.0 iz hard to get and keep ... congrats
saxaphone? lol im not gunna argue with you you make no sense what so ever n dont kno what your talking about lol plz do yourself a favor and hop off ...
n oblivion i said that because i been playin with esdot for lyk 3 yrz n i to this day have never saw him lag not 1 time and most people that play melee for real thell say the same thing ... now ok maybe he was idk ur right i wasnt their and never said i was n weather hes in my clan or not if some1 lags they lag i could tell u right now about 10 heads in my clan that lag purposely
n were did all the hate come from lmao i ask bout a clan battle n people like oblivion and saxaphone wont hop off ma dick lolz
and everybody congradulate neon he beat me 10-9 in our 1v1 yesterday ... now i know theirs room for improvement lol gG NEON
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark_Tiger80 Aka Death_dealer1776 Aka Scrub #1   Dark_Tiger80 Aka Death_dealer1776 Aka Scrub #1 - Page 5 I_icon_minitime5/2/2010, 10:10 am

Sorry son but nobodys in here is on your dick, so whoever that dude is idk but that's between you and that guy. I'm not showing any hate whatsoever I'm just laughing at you for challenging a shotgun clan to a melée clan battle sounds to me like your just looking for a easy victory. That game the other day was a bunch of random scrubs so stop bringing that game up like it's a good comparison to a melée clan cause I wouldn't consider any of that team good at melée. If decap and them want to do this then I'm all for it but I still think a clan with the likes of red darkness and triggaman(the legends you were talking about) wouldn't be trying to get easy wins against clans that don't play melée. If we do this our team will probably be: sim ran, rookie, neon, fittus, chewy, and me or jellie <just people I know play melée may not be actual team
Back to top Go down
swaggajacka5
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Dark_Tiger80 Aka Death_dealer1776 Aka Scrub #1   Dark_Tiger80 Aka Death_dealer1776 Aka Scrub #1 - Page 5 I_icon_minitime5/2/2010, 10:57 am

lol ok if u say so
n out of all ppl red darkness and triggaman LMFAO RED DARKNESS YES HE IS THE ONLY PERSON TO DATE IVE NEVER BEATEN IN A 1V1 lmao triggaman ... no
and just out of curiosity what made you say them 2 particular names?
are you forgetting bout esdot, melee pro, as much as i hate to say it red metel, sb15, massanger, myself, deathstench, and the many more legendz their are in our clan????
Back to top Go down
Flirty_nooB
Major
Major
Flirty_nooB

PostSubject: Re: Dark_Tiger80 Aka Death_dealer1776 Aka Scrub #1   Dark_Tiger80 Aka Death_dealer1776 Aka Scrub #1 - Page 5 I_icon_minitime5/2/2010, 12:22 pm

saxophone_21 wrote:
swagga is nothing but a lil bitch made pussy thinking he is better than everyone else just because he knows how to play a game 24/7... dude do what i did and get a job and do something with your life your fucking pathetic... video games are made to have fun with other people not to just sit there all damn day and wish you could have anything close to a life... grow the fuck up and finally let your balls drop... go back to school and see how many times you'll fail english class cuz with your grammer i'd say it be bout 6 times lol!

Sorry chewy but ur post is pretty stupid. I mean swagga just asked for a clanbattle and instead of just saying its a good idea or not u gotta try to start argueing and then u say games shud be fun... And on top of that u gotta talk about this grammar shit again, which we already "discussed" and we were done with that cuz he already made his point...so why would bring it up again...!? And when u need to do it u should at least spell 'grammar' correctly Very Happy

Last edited by Flirty_nooB on 5/2/2010, 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Flirty_nooB
Major
Major
Flirty_nooB

PostSubject: Re: Dark_Tiger80 Aka Death_dealer1776 Aka Scrub #1   Dark_Tiger80 Aka Death_dealer1776 Aka Scrub #1 - Page 5 I_icon_minitime5/2/2010, 12:28 pm

And same to u Obivion: swagga just asked for a clanbattle! He wasnt talking shit in the first place. But u just accused him that he wants n easy win and what not. I mean seriously where did that come from!?

And even if we are not a melee-clan, we got quite a few people that often play melee. So why shouldnt you guys just do it!? And if not, then thats fine too. He was just asking tho, no reason to hate...
Back to top Go down
Flirty_nooB
Major
Major
Flirty_nooB

PostSubject: Re: Dark_Tiger80 Aka Death_dealer1776 Aka Scrub #1   Dark_Tiger80 Aka Death_dealer1776 Aka Scrub #1 - Page 5 I_icon_minitime5/2/2010, 12:37 pm

swaggajacka5 wrote:
LMFAOOOOO!! yo vincint interviewed me atleast 5 timez n posted em all on youtube idk y my sister was in one of em he haz a mean obsession with her lol
n believe it or not i feel the same bout the german slang lol yes their is such thing ask jonise hell let u kno lol

Haha yea I was in one of Vincints videos too. It wasnt in a chat, it was a regular game were he was talkn to me and recording. It was pretty emberrassing cause that was when I started playing resistance and my english was soo bad lol Anyways ever since that he got an obsession with me too, but I guess he had that with a lot of girls...lol

But do u know German? And who the hell is jonise? lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark_Tiger80 Aka Death_dealer1776 Aka Scrub #1   Dark_Tiger80 Aka Death_dealer1776 Aka Scrub #1 - Page 5 I_icon_minitime5/2/2010, 1:53 pm

Flirty_nooB wrote:
saxophone_21 wrote:

Sorry chewy but ur post is pretty stupid. I mean swagga just asked for a clanbattle and instead of just saying its a good idea or not u gotta try to start argueing and then u say games shud be fun... And on top of that u gotta talk about this grammar shit again, which we already "discussed" and we were done with that cuz he already made his point...so why would bring it up again...!? And when u need to do it u should at least spell 'grammar' correctly Very Happy

He also mispelled because "cuz" he didnt capitalize the I in "I'd" he didn't put the a in "about" and it should be (it would be) not "it be"

This is just the last sentence of his statement LMFAO Very Happy

Good points Flirty, you guys leave swagga alone. So do you want to clan battle him or not? lol
Back to top Go down
saxophone_21
1st Sergeant
1st Sergeant
saxophone_21

PostSubject: Re: Dark_Tiger80 Aka Death_dealer1776 Aka Scrub #1   Dark_Tiger80 Aka Death_dealer1776 Aka Scrub #1 - Page 5 I_icon_minitime5/2/2010, 2:37 pm

Flirty do you know how drigh i was when i posted that lol i just read it again and now i think i need to go buy that shit again cuz it was good as fuck ^-^ and thank you txmama for being my english teacher Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark_Tiger80 Aka Death_dealer1776 Aka Scrub #1   Dark_Tiger80 Aka Death_dealer1776 Aka Scrub #1 - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark_Tiger80 Aka Death_dealer1776 Aka Scrub #1
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
|S| Clan :: Resistance's lobby-
Jump to: