|S| Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Clan In Resistance: Fall of Man. Anyone is welcome to join the site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who do you think is the biggest Bitch in Resistance

Go down 
+6
nativeray
Sodapop5
ThA_DeCaPiTaTor
THa_SporTSMan
Tha-CHEESEBURGER
THa-EXECUTIONER
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
THa-EXECUTIONER
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
THa-EXECUTIONER

Who do you think is the biggest Bitch in Resistance Empty
PostSubject: Who do you think is the biggest Bitch in Resistance   Who do you think is the biggest Bitch in Resistance I_icon_minitime8/20/2009, 1:10 am

to me Mark624, He's always running his mouth yet his game play dont match up with his mouth

edit..also explain why
Back to top Go down
Tha-CHEESEBURGER
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
Tha-CHEESEBURGER

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the biggest Bitch in Resistance   Who do you think is the biggest Bitch in Resistance I_icon_minitime8/20/2009, 1:13 am

i agree with that. Testone likes to hold his dick
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/izzy.is
THa-EXECUTIONER
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
THa-EXECUTIONER

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the biggest Bitch in Resistance   Who do you think is the biggest Bitch in Resistance I_icon_minitime8/27/2009, 11:34 am

Oh yeah Dont forget about Germaine from somersetsmostwanted, that bitch is a weak ass motha fucka, who has to cheat to get his stats up, I got screen shots of him playing i give free kills, cuz HE"S A HOE, He so garbage he dont even belong in somersets...haha
Back to top Go down
TESTONE_

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the biggest Bitch in Resistance   Who do you think is the biggest Bitch in Resistance I_icon_minitime8/28/2009, 9:19 pm

thats right faggot erase my shit stupid noob
Back to top Go down
Tha-CHEESEBURGER
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
Tha-CHEESEBURGER

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the biggest Bitch in Resistance   Who do you think is the biggest Bitch in Resistance I_icon_minitime8/28/2009, 9:22 pm

ahhh poor dude is crying. ppl like you makes us righteous. always hating Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TESTONE_

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the biggest Bitch in Resistance   Who do you think is the biggest Bitch in Resistance I_icon_minitime8/28/2009, 9:23 pm

yall garbage mark already beat executioner why dont yall ever put the pictures wen yall get owned yall suck get off eachothers dick yall probably as gay as that faggot cheeseburger. mark and i love eachother
Back to top Go down
Tha-CHEESEBURGER
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
Tha-CHEESEBURGER

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the biggest Bitch in Resistance   Who do you think is the biggest Bitch in Resistance I_icon_minitime8/28/2009, 9:29 pm

ex isn't a deathmatch player. so what if he got owned. doesn't prove shit at all. talk about holding each other cock. i see that you like holding onto marks. everyone on resistance other than ste, because he's your brother, believe so too.
Back to top Go down
THa-EXECUTIONER
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
THa-EXECUTIONER

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the biggest Bitch in Resistance   Who do you think is the biggest Bitch in Resistance I_icon_minitime8/28/2009, 9:57 pm

Hold up I hardly say losing by 1 is getting owned..lol especially when all dude does is play deathmatch, what a joke, testone is so on marks dick I didnt know he could pay attention to other things, I guess he just one multi talented hoe
Back to top Go down
THa_SporTSMan
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the biggest Bitch in Resistance   Who do you think is the biggest Bitch in Resistance I_icon_minitime8/29/2009, 5:29 pm

There are so many it would be too hard to name the biggest one lol
Back to top Go down
ThA_DeCaPiTaTor
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
ThA_DeCaPiTaTor

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the biggest Bitch in Resistance   Who do you think is the biggest Bitch in Resistance I_icon_minitime8/30/2009, 11:26 am

LOL HATIN ASS BITCHES
Back to top Go down
ThA_DeCaPiTaTor
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
ThA_DeCaPiTaTor

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the biggest Bitch in Resistance   Who do you think is the biggest Bitch in Resistance I_icon_minitime8/30/2009, 11:29 am

Any bitch ass mother fucka that would take the time to come on this website and judge our pics... Is a fuckin closet fag that took it to the next level to see whos fucking them up everytime they play one of us. FUCK THEM HATING BITCHES... DONT TALK BOUT IT BE BOUT IT
Back to top Go down
THa-EXECUTIONER
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
THa-EXECUTIONER

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the biggest Bitch in Resistance   Who do you think is the biggest Bitch in Resistance I_icon_minitime8/30/2009, 12:00 pm

especially when dude wants to set up a little rumble but give garbage cans as his address, what a pussy made bitch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the biggest Bitch in Resistance   Who do you think is the biggest Bitch in Resistance I_icon_minitime8/30/2009, 10:04 pm

Last edited by SWEET_W_H_O_R_E on 9/2/2009, 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sodapop5
Corporal
Corporal
Sodapop5

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the biggest Bitch in Resistance   Who do you think is the biggest Bitch in Resistance I_icon_minitime8/31/2009, 12:05 am

SWEET_W_H_O_R_E wrote:
Well, my original post said King-Cobra... but that was when he was in our clan, I guess I don't blame him cause of everyone else talking shit about him..

Biggest Bitch In the game, for now...

Hotshot-07. Guys a shit talker. Plus, He doesn't stay in a clan for more than 2 days.

Hotshot-07? wait what he cool. reason why he doesnt stay in your guys clan S*W and that O&U clan is because he not a shotgun player... more of a melee player...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the biggest Bitch in Resistance   Who do you think is the biggest Bitch in Resistance I_icon_minitime8/31/2009, 2:16 am

Last edited by SWEET_W_H_O_R_E on 9/2/2009, 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nativeray
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
nativeray

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the biggest Bitch in Resistance   Who do you think is the biggest Bitch in Resistance I_icon_minitime8/31/2009, 11:24 am

THa-EXECUTIONER wrote:
Oh yeah Dont forget about Germaine from somersetsmostwanted, that bitch is a weak ass motha fucka, who has to cheat to get his stats up, I got screen shots of him playing i give free kills, cuz HE"S A HOE, He so garbage he dont even belong in somersets...haha

WOW! i didnt know he did that. what a bitch. I already told him to his face that hes just a camping bitch of a player n that hes not a factor in a game. Hes way TRASH.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the biggest Bitch in Resistance   Who do you think is the biggest Bitch in Resistance I_icon_minitime8/31/2009, 11:27 am

I agree with Germaine. You should hear the guy when he comes in a Rooftops Carbine game. The dude will not stop bitching. Says that everyone that kills him is lagging or camping.
Back to top Go down
nativeray
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
nativeray

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the biggest Bitch in Resistance   Who do you think is the biggest Bitch in Resistance I_icon_minitime8/31/2009, 11:36 am

SWEET_W_H_O_R_E wrote:
I agree with Germaine. You should hear the guy when he comes in a Rooftops Carbine game. The dude will not stop bitching. Says that everyone that kills him is lagging or camping.

yea he thinks hes good n talks trash but i put him in his place lol. he would be lucky to play on S clans 2nd team haha,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the biggest Bitch in Resistance   Who do you think is the biggest Bitch in Resistance I_icon_minitime8/31/2009, 11:38 am

He could be on the |S| wanna-be clan too.. Haha. You guys ever figure out who did that?..
Back to top Go down
THa-EXECUTIONER
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
THa-EXECUTIONER

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the biggest Bitch in Resistance   Who do you think is the biggest Bitch in Resistance I_icon_minitime8/31/2009, 12:27 pm

SWEET_W_H_O_R_E wrote:
He could be on the |S| wanna-be clan too.. Haha. You guys ever figure out who did that?..
No, not yet, its not really a big deal, just a lot of people out there with a lot of free time on their hands I guess..lol But it wouldnt surprise me one bit if Germaine was one of them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the biggest Bitch in Resistance   Who do you think is the biggest Bitch in Resistance I_icon_minitime8/31/2009, 12:30 pm

LOL, for sure.

Was just wondering, cause I remember at one point you guys thought it was Testone and Mark, but it's obviously ain't them..

Ahh well, atleast you guys can say you got a fan club lol
Back to top Go down
THa-EXECUTIONER
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
THa-EXECUTIONER

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the biggest Bitch in Resistance   Who do you think is the biggest Bitch in Resistance I_icon_minitime8/31/2009, 12:36 pm

SWEET_W_H_O_R_E wrote:
LOL, for sure.

Was just wondering, cause I remember at one point you guys thought it was Testone and Mark, but it's obviously ain't them..

Ahh well, atleast you guys can say you got a fan club lol

lol, yeah someone had said it was a couple people from S*W, if thats true or not, no big deal, Im sure we have pissed a lot of people off on the game to give us our Haterz or as we like to call them our "Cheerleaders" lol
Back to top Go down
ThA_DeCaPiTaTor
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
ThA_DeCaPiTaTor

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the biggest Bitch in Resistance   Who do you think is the biggest Bitch in Resistance I_icon_minitime9/5/2009, 11:52 am

FUCK DEM SUCKA BITCHEZ!!!!! They run dere mouth about being garbage... but you know damn well you cant FUCK WID DECAPZ D!! HATIN AZZ MUTHA FAWKAZ!!!
Back to top Go down
peppani_69
Corporal
Corporal
peppani_69

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the biggest Bitch in Resistance   Who do you think is the biggest Bitch in Resistance I_icon_minitime10/2/2009, 12:25 am

I think that shadow_boi is a big ass bitch who is always running his mouth.....well at least to me as well as im_a_mop! wtf kinda name is that!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the biggest Bitch in Resistance   Who do you think is the biggest Bitch in Resistance I_icon_minitime10/4/2009, 8:30 pm

I'm a mop doesnt talk shit anymore to me. he came in and challenged me to a 1vs1 and I was owning and meleed him....then he left LMFAO!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the biggest Bitch in Resistance   Who do you think is the biggest Bitch in Resistance I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who do you think is the biggest Bitch in Resistance
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
|S| Clan :: Resistance's lobby-
Jump to: