|S| Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Clan In Resistance: Fall of Man. Anyone is welcome to join the site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

who would u want?

Go down 
+4
Inspiration101
ThA_DeCaPiTaTor
Tha-CHEESEBURGER
THa-EXECUTIONER
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Axis0088
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Axis0088

who would u want? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: who would u want?   who would u want? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime12/28/2009, 5:18 pm

lol, I lost to 1 of them fool in Manchest 8 player map by 1. Then goober beat him in manchester 16. Dam fuckin goober
Back to top Go down
Inspiration101
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: who would u want?   who would u want? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime12/28/2009, 6:55 pm

hell na!! lol damn, i'll break up wit that chik unless she buys me a new 1 and gets down on her knees apologizin in a mumble, HA!!.. who the hell does she think she is..lol
Back to top Go down
THa-EXECUTIONER
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
THa-EXECUTIONER

PostSubject: Re: who would u want?   who would u want? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime12/28/2009, 9:35 pm

GorillaNuttz92 wrote:
UGK = BEST CLAN TO EVER PLAY RESISTANCE thats not a joke i dnt ever remember losing no joke
This statement is a complete joke, no offense to anyone who was in it but lets not get it twisted, best clan in Resistance is probably Somersets Most Wanted, As for Shotgun clans I cant speak of because I wasnt playing shotty back in the day, however you guys might have been able to take us at Deathmatch but I bet we would have killed in CTF, its what we specialize in, we are the best Shotty clan in the game, As for 1v1, I dont play them, I dont really play Deathmatch at all, I dont think Deathmatch proves shit, it dont prove you know how to communicate, and it sure dont teach you how to squad up, like you need to do for every other type of game in resistance, including team deathmatch. Also you could get hella lucky with the gay ass spawns in Deathmatch and TDM

however I kind of got off topic a little, but from what I heard DiS used to be the top shotgun clan back in the day, but like I said what do I know, i didnt play shotty back in the day
Back to top Go down
Inspiration101
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: who would u want?   who would u want? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime12/28/2009, 11:01 pm

THa-EXECUTIONER wrote:
GorillaNuttz92 wrote:
UGK = BEST CLAN TO EVER PLAY RESISTANCE thats not a joke i dnt ever remember losing no joke
This statement is a complete joke, no offense to anyone who was in it but lets not get it twisted, best clan in Resistance is probably Somersets Most Wanted, As for Shotgun clans I cant speak of because I wasnt playing shotty back in the day, however you guys might have been able to take us at Deathmatch but I bet we would have killed in CTF, its what we specialize in, we are the best Shotty clan in the game, As for 1v1, I dont play them, I dont really play Deathmatch at all, I dont think Deathmatch proves shit, it dont prove you know how to communicate, and it sure dont teach you how to squad up, like you need to do for every other type of game in resistance, including team deathmatch. Also you could get hella lucky with the gay ass spawns in Deathmatch and TDM

however I kind of got off topic a little, but from what I heard DiS used to be the top shotgun clan back in the day, but like I said what do I know, i didnt play shotty back in the day

How could it be a joke if you said it yourself that you weren't involve in the shotty game. None of ya'll existed or know about us from when we use to play.. Somersets is specialized in carb n snip thats a total different subject as to the "best clan" we've never played them and they didnt play us.. TDM and DM does have technique to play.. you know exactly where the spawns are at and you know where to run or where to avoid.. Why do you see top players having high scores, (K/D ratios) cuz they know what they're doing..
As for DIS, they're not a battling clan.. only for DM and they we'rent big or nothing compared to us.. they're more laid back and mature clan.
Back to top Go down
GorillaNuttz92
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
GorillaNuttz92

PostSubject: Re: who would u want?   who would u want? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime12/29/2009, 11:04 am

THa-EXECUTIONER wrote:
GorillaNuttz92 wrote:

yes dis was good but like insperation said they werent as krazy as we were.... wen we did play that game alot there was no clan that could beat us in 1 hit shotty
Back to top Go down
GorillaNuttz92
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
GorillaNuttz92

PostSubject: Re: who would u want?   who would u want? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime12/29/2009, 11:04 am

THa-EXECUTIONER wrote:
GorillaNuttz92 wrote:

yes dis was good but like insperation said they werent as krazy as we were.... wen we did play that game alot there was no clan that could beat us in 1 hit shotty
Back to top Go down
THa-EXECUTIONER
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
THa-EXECUTIONER

PostSubject: Re: who would u want?   who would u want? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime12/29/2009, 11:34 am

Inspiration101 wrote:
THa-EXECUTIONER wrote:
GorillaNuttz92 wrote:

How could it be a joke if you said it yourself that you weren't involve in the shotty game. None of ya'll existed or know about us from when we use to play.. Somersets is specialized in carb n snip thats a total different subject as to the "best clan" we've never played them and they didnt play us.. TDM and DM does have technique to play.. you know exactly where the spawns are at and you know where to run or where to avoid.. Why do you see top players having high scores, (K/D ratios) cuz they know what they're doing..
As for DIS, they're not a battling clan.. only for DM and they we'rent big or nothing compared to us.. they're more laid back and mature clan.
It is a joke because he said the best clan, he didnt specify "SHOTTY" clan, he just said best clan, as for Somersets, they do specialize in Carb & Shotty not Snipe, they have players in their clan who used to run Deathmatch, they have players in their clan who used to run ranked style, that is why i Say they are the best clan in that game. They have had well over 300 clan battles and you know how many flags have been scored on them? I believe a total of 5, I could be wrong but thats just what I have heard.

As for the high K/D ratio's honestly i have only seen maybe 2 or 3 people who consistently get high K/D ratio's that dont lag, a lot of people say that Basa u UP dude is one of the best shotty players in the game, well its not hard to be good at shotty when you are lagging

And How I can say DiS was the best shotty clan back in the day is because i have talked to several people about the past with Shotty from several different clans and when a majority of them say it was DiS from several different clans, thats how I got my conclusion, Im not saying you guys werent good, but from what I heard UGK was only good in the Busyard, with the exception of a couple players, I heard UGK sucked at CTF, which basically would hurt your overall standing for Best Clan. Thats what people dont get, just because your good at one thing, doesnt mean you are the best at something, if you said you guys specialed in DM in Busyard hey no problem.

But again like I said I didnt even play shotty back in the day so what do I know
Back to top Go down
Inspiration101
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: who would u want?   who would u want? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime12/29/2009, 5:33 pm

THa-EXECUTIONER wrote:
Inspiration101 wrote:
THa-EXECUTIONER wrote:
GorillaNuttz92 wrote:

It is a joke because he said the best clan, he didnt specify "SHOTTY" clan, he just said best clan, as for Somersets, they do specialize in Carb & Shotty not Snipe, they have players in their clan who used to run Deathmatch, they have players in their clan who used to run ranked style, that is why i Say they are the best clan in that game. They have had well over 300 clan battles and you know how many flags have been scored on them? I believe a total of 5, I could be wrong but thats just what I have heard.

As for the high K/D ratio's honestly i have only seen maybe 2 or 3 people who consistently get high K/D ratio's that dont lag, a lot of people say that Basa u UP dude is one of the best shotty players in the game, well its not hard to be good at shotty when you are lagging

And How I can say DiS was the best shotty clan back in the day is because i have talked to several people about the past with Shotty from several different clans and when a majority of them say it was DiS from several different clans, thats how I got my conclusion, Im not saying you guys werent good, but from what I heard UGK was only good in the Busyard, with the exception of a couple players, I heard UGK sucked at CTF, which basically would hurt your overall standing for Best Clan. Thats what people dont get, just because your good at one thing, doesnt mean you are the best at something, if you said you guys specialed in DM in Busyard hey no problem.

But again like I said I didnt even play shotty back in the day so what do I know

In reality, there wasn't no shotty CTF only TDM and DM.. before UGK, the clan that was hitting hard was [S K]Shotgun Knights and [SK]Shotgun Kings, it was constant battling in the busyard thats how we came about.. talking about each room was 5k,4k and 3k nothing less for the score limit and always D'ed up.. I'll admit we werent strong in CTF but catch us @ da yard.. Same as for ya'll only CTF but no TDM or DM..
Oh yea, Basa is a beast! I give him mad props and to his brother too pain distributor.. but they're not CTF players either or thier clan..
but w/e past is the past, we had our good times! Now to better gaming!
Back to top Go down
Tha-CHEESEBURGER
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
Tha-CHEESEBURGER

PostSubject: Re: who would u want?   who would u want? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime12/29/2009, 6:09 pm

i be owning Basa u up everytime i see him. i even be owning tha noobie in DM
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/izzy.is
butters
Sergeant
Sergeant
butters

PostSubject: Re: who would u want?   who would u want? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime12/30/2009, 2:59 am

LOl I dont' even know my fucking history. i just picked up a playstation exactly a month and 2 weeks ago Very Happy haha and dude GorillaNuttz looks like miles austin from the Dallas Cowboys!
Back to top Go down
GorillaNuttz92
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
GorillaNuttz92

PostSubject: Re: who would u want?   who would u want? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime12/30/2009, 11:51 am

butters wrote:
LOl I dont' even know my fucking history. i just picked up a playstation exactly a month and 2 weeks ago Very Happy haha and dude GorillaNuttz looks like miles austin from the Dallas Cowboys!

i no i am pretty damn swole
Back to top Go down
Inspiration101
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: who would u want?   who would u want? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime12/30/2009, 6:07 pm

Tha-CHEESEBURGER wrote:
i be owning Basa u up everytime i see him. i even be owning tha noobie in DM
are you joking or being serious?? lol
Back to top Go down
Pinbank
Corporal
Corporal
Pinbank

PostSubject: Re: who would u want?   who would u want? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime1/13/2010, 4:56 pm

i laugh when people who truefully believe their good at the game announce it. LoL Whoever wants to admit it can when i join the game whether DM, TDM, CTF, Breach---shotgun, Ranked, Carb & Snipe DM or TDM, Snipe DM, Melee DM, TDM or Conversion people leave the game. i hardly played the game ever because even the people who thought they were good wouldn't play with me? LoL i laugh. Boomheadshot, JFSebastian, FRAKINTH5CYLON, Huntin, Dragonek69, Quadboy82, UrbanX along with myself and someothers started shotgun in Rooftops and Lexington... we also played alot of 1 hit carb in the mall (hints when it became the game name WAL-MART) pinklion--- some may still know today whether liked or not used to run the mall every game along with UrbanX. I think it's hilliarous that Urban had hundreds or thousands of kills before people even knew about this game. Quad_boy and Urban i've known since the beginning of this game within the 1st week of it coming out.
Back to top Go down
Pinbank
Corporal
Corporal
Pinbank

PostSubject: Re: who would u want?   who would u want? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime1/13/2010, 5:06 pm

I love when people get pumped when they win a DM or get a good K/D ratio to them LoL. If it's really special to you keep it to yourself. Yea, i have had people send me screenshots of me going 25-0 in a dm, and 40-2 in dm, 50-9 in tdm, 125-20 in tdm, 88-8 in tdm, 676-192 in breach, 104-22 in carb rooftops, 257-73 in breach, 43-1 in rnk tdm, 27-1 rnk tdm, 32-0 rnk tdm, aswell as firing 900+ shots in a ranked tdm busyard match with a 88% accuracy and more than likely hundreds of more games like that. It's nothing when you actually feel like playing the game but most times people are fucking around.
Back to top Go down
Tha-CHEESEBURGER
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
Tha-CHEESEBURGER

PostSubject: Re: who would u want?   who would u want? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime1/13/2010, 5:33 pm

yea tha noobie is overrated... now he quits a game before he loses. last game i played with him, i shot him 5 times and then he quits >_<

basa u up sends me GG messages when i own him

and pinbank i want to take you on 1v1 when you get a chance
Back to top Go down
Inspiration101
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: who would u want?   who would u want? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime1/13/2010, 7:40 pm

Daaaaamn pinbank, you just mentioned old school names... i remember all of them.. when i would play.. in my eyes the beast was LERoyle7.. he had the shottie on lock until COD4 came out he went ghost.

As far as Basa.. he's a cool guy.. he's not a bragger he plays for fun
Back to top Go down
Pinbank
Corporal
Corporal
Pinbank

PostSubject: Re: who would u want?   who would u want? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime1/14/2010, 2:54 pm

Yeaaa, lol. You remember royle? He was fun but i don't know if anyone was over PeaceJ7 when shotgun became poplular as well as Ghostknife67 when shotty was played in Manchester. Dinos73 was also ridicolous at winning deathmatches... he never really was a finesse player but he won matches quick just the same as jfsebastian. i won't mention myself but i'd have to say either john305 or shotgun-madness was probably the most finesse player in the game and spideyfan02.
Back to top Go down
Pinbank
Corporal
Corporal
Pinbank

PostSubject: Re: who would u want?   who would u want? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime1/14/2010, 3:00 pm

BASA always says GG whether he wins or loses it really doesn't matter to him for jesus sake the guy has close to 400,000 shotgun kills as well as pain_distributor on several different accounts and i haven't seen anyone who matches their kill streaks besides back when john305 played. And look at the number of melee's that BASA and pain_distributor have compared to other shotgun players when they don't even play melee games of any kind they just get them from DM's.
Back to top Go down
Tha-CHEESEBURGER
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
Tha-CHEESEBURGER

PostSubject: Re: who would u want?   who would u want? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime1/14/2010, 6:32 pm

all these talk about the good old days is annoying. leave the past where it belongs, IN THE PAST!.... its all about whats happening now.... NOW there is no challenge with the CURRENT TOP CONTENDERS
Back to top Go down
Inspiration101
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: who would u want?   who would u want? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime1/14/2010, 7:31 pm

yup spidey, ghostknife too .. you know who else was strong.. joeybdaname that little kid was seroius.. john305 took a break cuz something happened to his ps3 and when he can he plays on his friends console.. i've played with him recently.. I'll play resistance again if it was brought back like the "PAST" cuz all that ctf doesnt cut it.. Your scores in a ctf isn't the same as in tdm..
Back to top Go down
GorillaNuttz92
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
GorillaNuttz92

PostSubject: Re: who would u want?   who would u want? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime1/14/2010, 9:02 pm

yall cant 4get the young gorilla... went from gettin drilled to smashin every1 real quick u cant deny it insp u no im a beast and got gud fast....
Back to top Go down
Pinbank
Corporal
Corporal
Pinbank

PostSubject: Re: who would u want?   who would u want? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime1/15/2010, 4:28 pm

i didn't forget you nuttz on a gorilla. I'll always remeber the day we said our vowels. It truely was a special moment in my life. I will embrace that moment till the day i die... in a 20 car pile-up with my pet Kangaroo kicking me in the face while i'm bleeding to death from a fatal ear lobe fraction.
Back to top Go down
GorillaNuttz92
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
GorillaNuttz92

PostSubject: Re: who would u want?   who would u want? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime1/17/2010, 1:56 am

Pinbank wrote:
i didn't forget you nuttz on a gorilla. I'll always remeber the day we said our vowels. It truely was a special moment in my life. I will embrace that moment till the day i die... in a 20 car pile-up with my pet Kangaroo kicking me in the face while i'm bleeding to death from a fatal ear lobe fraction.

oooo ur so damn funny... ha fuckin ha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: who would u want?   who would u want? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

who would u want?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
|S| Clan :: Resistance's lobby-
Jump to: