|S| Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Clan In Resistance: Fall of Man. Anyone is welcome to join the site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

R and G13 are My bestest friends =)

Go down 
+6
SMILEY
saxophone_21
WORLDZIDOL
undertaker
chuyito92
O_BlackBird_23
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Pinbank
Corporal
Corporal
Pinbank

R and G13 are My bestest friends =) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: R and G13 are My bestest friends =)   R and G13 are My bestest friends =) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6/16/2011, 10:02 pm

My apologies TX; i forget how intense this can be at times. i'll give everyone hugs so then atleast you can say you've been touched by an angel. Wink
Back to top Go down
PurpleHaZe17
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
PurpleHaZe17

PostSubject: Re: R and G13 are My bestest friends =)   R and G13 are My bestest friends =) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6/17/2011, 12:06 am

wow thank u Moderators Rookie the noob is banned
Back to top Go down
ThE-_-R0OKIE-_-
Major General
Major General
ThE-_-R0OKIE-_-

PostSubject: Re: R and G13 are My bestest friends =)   R and G13 are My bestest friends =) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6/17/2011, 2:02 am

PurpleHaZe17 wrote:
wow thank u Moderators Rookie the noob is banned

Nahhhh im still on R1 so u still have someone 2 fear.. but then again ur not worth my time in R1 your the equivalent to cramer..
Back to top Go down
PurpleHaZe17
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
PurpleHaZe17

PostSubject: Re: R and G13 are My bestest friends =)   R and G13 are My bestest friends =) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6/17/2011, 1:39 pm

yea ur garbage so stay the fuck out of my games haha loser
Back to top Go down
ThE-_-R0OKIE-_-
Major General
Major General
ThE-_-R0OKIE-_-

PostSubject: Re: R and G13 are My bestest friends =)   R and G13 are My bestest friends =) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6/17/2011, 2:21 pm

PurpleHaZe17 wrote:
yea ur garbage so stay the fuck out of my games haha loser

Regardless of what u say your still the equivalent to cramer, vincent, rob, oyate, t bird, the shit in my backyard that came outta my dogs ass, your trash just stfu teamtx would demolish u hell tx and world themselves could wreck the majority of tht clan.. me garbage? Nahhhh give up your pipe dreams im 2 good to even be seen in the same game as ur weak ass.. now save me the texting and dont reply..
Back to top Go down
THa-BEANER
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
THa-BEANER

PostSubject: Re: R and G13 are My bestest friends =)   R and G13 are My bestest friends =) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6/17/2011, 4:37 pm

How was I talking trash TX???
i simply said that G13 sucks at d only thing they play. THIS is a fact.
I also said that TEAMTX is not even seen in RFOM , i've only seen u n worldz iin dat clan.
is this G13 noob trying to act mature in front of Tx because shes a girl, lol ur as desperate and pathetic like d rest of ur clan. G13 is nothing but desperate virgins who get all horned up when they see or hear a girl in RFOM. lololol dats sad.
Back to top Go down
PurpleHaZe17
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
PurpleHaZe17

PostSubject: Re: R and G13 are My bestest friends =)   R and G13 are My bestest friends =) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6/17/2011, 7:16 pm

UR RIGHT.
I'M ALWAYS FLIRTING WITH EVERYBODY ONLINE BECAUSE I'M A PUSSY WHO IS SCARED TO GO OUTSIDE AND TALK TO GIRLS.
HEY TXMAMA CAN U B MY ONLINE GIRLFRIEND, SO I CAN PROVE TO MY MOM THAT I'M NOT A WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT.
Back to top Go down
SMILEY
1st Sergeant
1st Sergeant
SMILEY

PostSubject: Re: R and G13 are My bestest friends =)   R and G13 are My bestest friends =) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6/17/2011, 8:39 pm

THa-BEANER wrote:
I also said that TEAMTX is not even seen in RFOM , i've only seen u n worldz iin dat clan.
is this G13 noob trying to act mature in front of Tx because shes a girl, lol ur as desperate and pathetic like d rest of ur clan. G13 is nothing but desperate virgins who get all horned up when they see or hear a girl in RFOM. lololol dats sad.

O-MY-GAW y so serious? LMFAO Geez Calm down BALLO BEAN, i was being sarcastic. duh! Rolling Eyes
oh n teamtx is in rfom and in r2 (as of lastnight lol) .... There are actually 4 ppl in TeamTX. So you have actually seen half of our CLAN play RFOM so UGH! tongue

p.s. Rookie I didnt know u had a doggie. Very Happy n thanks for that positive opinion about TmTX

Back to top Go down
ThE-_-R0OKIE-_-
Major General
Major General
ThE-_-R0OKIE-_-

PostSubject: Re: R and G13 are My bestest friends =)   R and G13 are My bestest friends =) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6/17/2011, 8:51 pm

SMILEY wrote:
THa-BEANER wrote:

O-MY-GAW y so serious? LMFAO Geez Calm down BALLO BEAN, i was being sarcastic. duh! Rolling Eyes
oh n teamtx is in rfom and in r2 (as of lastnight lol) .... There are actually 4 ppl in TeamTX. So you have actually seen half of our CLAN play RFOM so UGH! tongue

p.s. Rookie I didnt know u had a doggie. Very Happy n thanks for that positive opinion about TmTX

Yuuuuuhh Smile shes a spoiled brat tho lol
Back to top Go down
THa-BEANER
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
THa-BEANER

PostSubject: Re: R and G13 are My bestest friends =)   R and G13 are My bestest friends =) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6/18/2011, 1:20 am

Its hard to tell when someones being sarcastic when its just writing.
p.s i was not serious like that so called purplehaze who gets his panties in a bunch each time someone reminds him of how pathetic he is.
Back to top Go down
SMILEY
1st Sergeant
1st Sergeant
SMILEY

PostSubject: Re: R and G13 are My bestest friends =)   R and G13 are My bestest friends =) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6/18/2011, 6:41 am

THa-BEANER wrote:
p.s i was not serious like that so called purplehaze who gets his panties in a bunch each time someone reminds him of how pathetic he is.

Well you better not be serious or ill have to smack ur mouth. lol jk Just FYI im pretty much always being sarcastic. Very Happy So take what i type lightly here.
p.s. i h8 it when my panties get in a bunch. grrrrr....
Back to top Go down
undertaker
1st Sergeant
1st Sergeant
undertaker

PostSubject: Re: R and G13 are My bestest friends =)   R and G13 are My bestest friends =) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6/19/2011, 2:48 am

[quote="SMILEY"]
THa-BEANER wrote:

Well you better not be serious or ill have to smack ur mouth. lol jk Just FYI im pretty much always being sarcastic. Very Happy So take what i type lightly here.
p.s. i h8 it when my panties get in a bunch. grrrrr....
[/quote yeah dont bunch up those pink lace panties of yours with those black see thru one's lmao
Back to top Go down
saxophone_21
1st Sergeant
1st Sergeant
saxophone_21

PostSubject: Re: R and G13 are My bestest friends =)   R and G13 are My bestest friends =) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6/20/2011, 4:20 am

no its the ones i bought her ^.- TeamTx!!!
Back to top Go down
WORLDZIDOL
Sgt. Major of the Army
Sgt. Major of the Army
WORLDZIDOL

PostSubject: Re: R and G13 are My bestest friends =)   R and G13 are My bestest friends =) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6/20/2011, 12:41 pm

y r u guys even replying to that so called purplehaze loser? we all know more than one person owns that account and is trying to makeup for the time they have in their nolives..so y even bother? its fuckin lame and some people just need to get a life....
and just like what tx said teamTX is only for mine and her amusement along with chewy and my bitch no limits..nothing more...as for the "playing the game" part who ever mentioned it lol all of u r already playing OUR game lol since u guys r tlking bout teamTX already. tbh i and im sure tx dnt even care bout the game anymore and all u little tryhards just need to find two other people to jock...

oh and i almost forgot...whoever is making those lame fake accounts need to go do something with theyre lives..really im hated online and so many lame msgs got me sayin omann..ill shoot my brains out
Back to top Go down
ThE-_-R0OKIE-_-
Major General
Major General
ThE-_-R0OKIE-_-

PostSubject: Re: R and G13 are My bestest friends =)   R and G13 are My bestest friends =) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6/20/2011, 2:17 pm

Interdict please!
Back to top Go down
PurpleHaZe17
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
PurpleHaZe17

PostSubject: Re: R and G13 are My bestest friends =)   R and G13 are My bestest friends =) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6/20/2011, 5:12 pm

I'm a cocksucker

Last edited by PurpleHaZe17 on 6/28/2011, 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
THa-BEANER
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
THa-BEANER

PostSubject: Re: R and G13 are My bestest friends =)   R and G13 are My bestest friends =) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6/23/2011, 7:35 pm

U just realized ur a fag???
Back to top Go down
ThE-_-R0OKIE-_-
Major General
Major General
ThE-_-R0OKIE-_-

PostSubject: Re: R and G13 are My bestest friends =)   R and G13 are My bestest friends =) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6/23/2011, 8:27 pm

PurpleHaZe17 wrote:
I'm A big FAG!!!

Oh my.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: R and G13 are My bestest friends =)   R and G13 are My bestest friends =) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

R and G13 are My bestest friends =)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
|S| Clan :: Resistance's lobby-
Jump to: