|S| Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Clan In Resistance: Fall of Man. Anyone is welcome to join the site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

|S| won vs ~R~...~R~ = pussies (continued)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
THa-BEANER
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
THa-BEANER

|S| won vs ~R~...~R~ = pussies (continued) Empty
PostSubject: |S| won vs ~R~...~R~ = pussies (continued)   |S| won vs ~R~...~R~ = pussies (continued) I_icon_minitime7/27/2010, 1:58 am

continued...So we only played 1 round of camborne because they lost and they didn't want to play again. This really pissed us off because we wanted every member in |S| to play and its not fair that they waited 3 hours for the clan battle that they didn't even get to play in, but were supposed too. Now ~R~ is telling everybody that they beat us in ctf when we have a game picture proving that we won. So at the end ~R~ = pussies that will still talk shit thinking they are better than us. |S| clan members don't bother talking shit to ~R~ they lost so many times and still talk shit, so just don't bother with them, they are to pathetic to talk to. On behalf of me and |S| members involved in the clan battle we want to say sorry to the rest of |S| members who didn't get to play in the clan battle. We wanted all of y'all to play but those ~R~ pussies didn't want to play anymore. I know most of y'all are pissed because you waited 3 hours for nothing, but we had nothing to do with that so get mad at ~R~ not us.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: |S| won vs ~R~...~R~ = pussies (continued)   |S| won vs ~R~...~R~ = pussies (continued) I_icon_minitime7/27/2010, 2:12 am

~R~ didn't fuck up the game line up
Back to top Go down
THa-BEANER
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
THa-BEANER

PostSubject: Re: |S| won vs ~R~...~R~ = pussies (continued)   |S| won vs ~R~...~R~ = pussies (continued) I_icon_minitime7/27/2010, 2:22 am

they did actually. U and the others were supposed to play in the 2nd round after we beat them. but they said we cheat and they didn't want to play the 2nd round...we had 2 line ups everybody was in it but ~R~ pussied out of the 2nd round, u and the others were going to be playing in the 2nd round but ~R~ didn't want to...everyone in |S| was supposed to play but ~R~ fucked everything up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: |S| won vs ~R~...~R~ = pussies (continued)   |S| won vs ~R~...~R~ = pussies (continued) I_icon_minitime7/27/2010, 2:28 am

First round was supposed to be:
Me-O
Cheese-O
Flirty-O
Falima-O
Decap-D
Ballo-D
Destroyer-D
Chuy-D

Somehow I got bumped to 2nd round why I don't know. I knew there wouldn't be a 2nd round cause raven said they were only playing one. That's why I'm pissed
Back to top Go down
THa-BEANER
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
THa-BEANER

PostSubject: Re: |S| won vs ~R~...~R~ = pussies (continued)   |S| won vs ~R~...~R~ = pussies (continued) I_icon_minitime7/27/2010, 2:33 am

there was going to be a 2nd round. When the first round ended, they said that they weren't going to play the 2nd round, we tried to convinse them to play a 2nd round but they didn't want to and they left after that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: |S| won vs ~R~...~R~ = pussies (continued)   |S| won vs ~R~...~R~ = pussies (continued) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

|S| won vs ~R~...~R~ = pussies (continued)
Page 1 of 1