|S| Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Clan In Resistance: Fall of Man. Anyone is welcome to join the site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Getm beat S in somerset CTF?

Go down 
+5
Garcia3552
Leo33091
Angel_Dylan
THa-EXECUTIONER
Tha-CHEESEBURGER
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Getm beat S in somerset CTF? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getm beat S in somerset CTF?   Getm beat S in somerset CTF? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6/18/2010, 2:14 pm

ok lol its bout me not n last time i recall it was 10-5 n i keep asking a rematch n u never reply bck idiot!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getm beat S in somerset CTF?   Getm beat S in somerset CTF? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6/18/2010, 2:16 pm

i was talking bout how u were bragging bout it not me challenging u u stupid fuck
Back to top Go down
Tha-CHEESEBURGER
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
Tha-CHEESEBURGER

PostSubject: Re: Getm beat S in somerset CTF?   Getm beat S in somerset CTF? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6/18/2010, 2:25 pm

DaSICKnes101 wrote:
wait yo neon didnt u tell me s sucked? u told me that in all themm messages now u on their dick? lol wow.. demo gay too

why would demo be gay? is it because he'll rather play with us and not against us?

demo goes way back with ex, decap and myself even before we started |S|. that shows you that demo has a tight bond and not an immature mind that when he leaves a clan for whatever reason he wont talk shit about them.

some of yall actually do, either leaving/kick because of drama, shit talking, etc.

"Most" of yall are just bitch made.

so demo is gay? just made narrow minded
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/izzy.is
DaSICKnes101
Sergeant
Sergeant
DaSICKnes101

PostSubject: Re: Getm beat S in somerset CTF?   Getm beat S in somerset CTF? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6/18/2010, 9:22 pm

noo he gay cuz i say she is.. u didnt need to write all thst bullshit lol.. i know he does thaat where he came from.. and most S members are bitch made lol
Back to top Go down
Garcia3552
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Getm beat S in somerset CTF?   Getm beat S in somerset CTF? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6/19/2010, 2:38 am

And dumbass I don't play quick scopes a lot you . And like I told you before you should just go back to Rfom you suck at mw2
Back to top Go down
Garcia3552
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Getm beat S in somerset CTF?   Getm beat S in somerset CTF? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6/19/2010, 2:42 am

And if I played that game as much as you do I would fuckin rape your ass , just like the old days you, rookie both sucked know you guys think your good cuz most of the good players play mw2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getm beat S in somerset CTF?   Getm beat S in somerset CTF? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6/19/2010, 3:24 am

wait bck in the day i seen u play u weren't tht good anyways n when u beat a scrub u thought u were the sh!t n the best but u were we absolutely trash xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getm beat S in somerset CTF?   Getm beat S in somerset CTF? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6/19/2010, 3:25 am

n if i played like i used too u wouldn't even be challenge u fucking scrub
Back to top Go down
Garcia3552
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Getm beat S in somerset CTF?   Getm beat S in somerset CTF? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6/19/2010, 5:23 am

If you were so good back in the day why couldn't you join |S| back in the day . Cause you sucked you were in dfi lol scrub
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getm beat S in somerset CTF?   Getm beat S in somerset CTF? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6/19/2010, 7:30 pm

cause back in the day i never played with |S| idiot!
Back to top Go down
Garcia3552
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Getm beat S in somerset CTF?   Getm beat S in somerset CTF? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6/19/2010, 10:48 pm

That's one reason,the other reason is that you sucked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getm beat S in somerset CTF?   Getm beat S in somerset CTF? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6/20/2010, 3:31 am

oh i suk n i owned u 10-5 n i wasn't even trying xD yea ok...
Back to top Go down
Garcia3552
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Getm beat S in somerset CTF?   Getm beat S in somerset CTF? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6/20/2010, 5:32 am

When did you beat me ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getm beat S in somerset CTF?   Getm beat S in somerset CTF? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6/20/2010, 10:38 am

like 3 weeks ago
Back to top Go down
Garcia3552
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Getm beat S in somerset CTF?   Getm beat S in somerset CTF? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6/23/2010, 3:25 pm

Lol 3 weeks ago that's funny cause that was my first time in how long ? Dumbass
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getm beat S in somerset CTF?   Getm beat S in somerset CTF? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getm beat S in somerset CTF?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2