|S| Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Clan In Resistance: Fall of Man. Anyone is welcome to join the site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FOR EVEYONE IN S, Getm, S*C etc

Go down 
+7
DaSICKnes101
Axis0088
Flirty_nooB
saxophone_21
Janie007
Tha-OBLITERATOR
Tha-CHEESEBURGER
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DaSICKnes101
Sergeant
Sergeant
DaSICKnes101

FOR EVEYONE IN S, Getm, S*C etc - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOR EVEYONE IN S, Getm, S*C etc   FOR EVEYONE IN S, Getm, S*C etc - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5/28/2010, 3:54 am

lol fetuz u prob a computer nerd that dont get a girl friend ur a dork nigga dont talk to me ur a nerd! prob a geek lol
Back to top Go down
Tha-CHEESEBURGER
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
Tha-CHEESEBURGER

PostSubject: Re: FOR EVEYONE IN S, Getm, S*C etc   FOR EVEYONE IN S, Getm, S*C etc - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5/28/2010, 5:28 pm

your too much fetus XD
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/izzy.is
Axis0088
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Axis0088

PostSubject: Re: FOR EVEYONE IN S, Getm, S*C etc   FOR EVEYONE IN S, Getm, S*C etc - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5/29/2010, 12:06 am

FetusPizza wrote:
Truths:

Yes, I enjoy learning and the use of computers.

Yes, I exist without a mate.

No, I am not a whale's penis. If you meant to use the word to imply a lack of intelligence on my part, then I agree. I am ignorant.

No, I am not "black". No, I wouldn't consider you a friend. Nigga is used as a term of familiarity amongst "black" people (Note: I have put quotations around the word "black" since it is an inaccurate label. "Black" people are generally varying shades of brown.). It comes from the term nigger (which comes from the terms niger and negro meaning black in Latin and Spanish respectively) which was eventually used by people of other races as a derogatory label for "black" people.

No, I wasn't addressing you specifically in my previous post.

Also, wah.

With general neutrality,
Fetus the Entertained

Lmao this what the site been missing.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Axis0088
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Axis0088

PostSubject: Re: FOR EVEYONE IN S, Getm, S*C etc   FOR EVEYONE IN S, Getm, S*C etc - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5/29/2010, 12:08 am

FetusPizza wrote:
Truths:

Nigga is used as a term of familiarity amongst "black" people (Note: I have put quotations around the word "black" since it is an inaccurate label. "Black" people are generally varying shades of brown.). It comes from the term nigger (which comes from the terms niger and negro meaning black in Latin and Spanish respectively) which was eventually used by people of other races as a derogatory label for "black" people.

O and its bout time someone broke this down for ya ignorant Fucks! Could even get into more detail on the word myself but you get the point of it here.
Back to top Go down
DaSICKnes101
Sergeant
Sergeant
DaSICKnes101

PostSubject: Re: FOR EVEYONE IN S, Getm, S*C etc   FOR EVEYONE IN S, Getm, S*C etc - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5/29/2010, 5:37 am

lol i dont give a fuck what the word or w.e fuck u said mean u still a bitch n i say w.e the fuck i want so u can lick my balls... not u cheese
Back to top Go down
ThE-_-R0OKIE-_-
Major General
Major General
ThE-_-R0OKIE-_-

PostSubject: Re: FOR EVEYONE IN S, Getm, S*C etc   FOR EVEYONE IN S, Getm, S*C etc - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5/29/2010, 5:45 am

FetusPizza wrote:
Truths:

Yes, I enjoy learning and the use of computers.

Yes, I exist without a mate.

No, I am not a whale's penis. If you meant to use the word to imply a lack of intelligence on my part, then I agree. I am ignorant.

No, I am not "black". No, I wouldn't consider you a friend. Nigga is used as a term of familiarity amongst "black" people (Note: I have put quotations around the word "black" since it is an inaccurate label. "Black" people are generally varying shades of brown.). It comes from the term nigger (which comes from the terms niger and negro meaning black in Latin and Spanish respectively) which was eventually used by people of other races as a derogatory label for "black" people.

No, I wasn't addressing you specifically in my previous post.

Also, wah.

With general neutrality,
Fetus the Entertained
Funniest shit i read all day LMFAO
Back to top Go down
ThA_DeCaPiTaTor
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
ThA_DeCaPiTaTor

PostSubject: Re: FOR EVEYONE IN S, Getm, S*C etc   FOR EVEYONE IN S, Getm, S*C etc - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5/29/2010, 10:45 am

LMFAO @ FETUS.. DAMN THIS BITCH IS STILL HAVIING MY NAME IN HIS MOUTH. DID YOU PAY CLOSE ATTENTION HOW HE PUNKED TO CHEESE. LMAO, THIS DUDES A HO. CHEESE WOULD PROBABLY KICK HIS ASS. THATS WHY HE'S LIKE, IM ALL ABOUT WOMEN, LMAO BITCH THE WAY YOU TALK N ACT, YOU COULDNT EVEN GET A PROJECT BITCH. YOU ARE FUCKING LAME TRYING TO BE SOMETHING YOU ARENT.. WHATS ALL THIS TALK ABOUT I PLAYED FOOTBALL NIGGA ... ITS MUSCLE?? BITCH IT LOOKS LIKE YOU GOT TWO FOOTBALLS IN YOUR MOUTH.. THEN THIS BITCH WANTS TO SAY IM FAT?? BITCH I KNOW I GOT A NECK.. YOU ON THE OTHER HAND.. LOOKS LIKE YOU GOT A FUCKING PACK OF HOTDOGS UNDER YOUR HEAD, FAT CHIMPMUNK LOOKING BITCH..
Back to top Go down
DaSICKnes101
Sergeant
Sergeant
DaSICKnes101

PostSubject: Re: FOR EVEYONE IN S, Getm, S*C etc   FOR EVEYONE IN S, Getm, S*C etc - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5/30/2010, 1:35 am

LMAO CMON DECAP how do i punk to A GAY DUDE ARE U STUPID NIGGGA!!!! JUST LLOOK AT UR SELF NIGGA LMAO LOOK AT UR PICTURE DUDE!! U LOOK STUPID LIKE A DORK!! HOW DO U GET GIRLS? DO U EVEN GET GIRLS LIKE I SAID U ARE MY BITCH NIGGA ALWAYS WILL BE MY HO!! MY LIL FAT WHORE THAT U ARE LMAO!
Back to top Go down
Tha-CHEESEBURGER
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
Tha-CHEESEBURGER

PostSubject: Re: FOR EVEYONE IN S, Getm, S*C etc   FOR EVEYONE IN S, Getm, S*C etc - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5/30/2010, 2:03 am

guys guys guys. i know i'm damn hot but please stop fighting over me. i can handle both of yall at one time XD
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/izzy.is
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FOR EVEYONE IN S, Getm, S*C etc   FOR EVEYONE IN S, Getm, S*C etc - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FOR EVEYONE IN S, Getm, S*C etc
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2