|S| Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Clan In Resistance: Fall of Man. Anyone is welcome to join the site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So apparently....

Go down 
+3
Flirty_nooB
Tha-CHEESEBURGER
THa-EXECUTIONER
7 posters
AuthorMessage
THa-EXECUTIONER
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
THa-EXECUTIONER

So apparently.... Empty
PostSubject: So apparently....   So apparently.... I_icon_minitime5/18/2010, 8:19 pm

So I guess we clan battled Getm? they have a screen shot of a game that it was like me rookie, neon, decap, jellie, and someone else, and they just hopped in the game, they beat us, i guess they took a screen shot and now they are saying that it was a clan battle? this was in MW2, how lame are they, no one even had an S tag on until we all hopped on and just said we should put S tag on, Rookie & Neon just wanted to see my skillz in MW2 even though im pretty shitty at that game, but just thought they are lame for calling that a clan battle...lol I think they should worry about beating TAX they just lost 2 out of 3 against them and they lost to tax a while back
Back to top Go down
Tha-CHEESEBURGER
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
Tha-CHEESEBURGER

So apparently.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So apparently....   So apparently.... I_icon_minitime5/18/2010, 8:24 pm

from what i heard they cant "game battle". meaning they cant follow game battle rules. i know them rules are fucking gay, but if they want to have real challenges with top clans such as []S[] than they need to get on that shit. BUT BITCHES CANT FOLLOW SOME SIMPLE ASS RULES
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/izzy.is
Flirty_nooB
Major
Major
Flirty_nooB

So apparently.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So apparently....   So apparently.... I_icon_minitime5/18/2010, 8:47 pm

That someone else was me...U hurt my feelings ex Sad

LOL But for real thats just pointless that they took a screenshot and are happy bout the win cause they know that most of us barely even play MW2...It was actually not that serious that we had the |S|-tag on, cuz we dont play Mw2 as a clan...Ah well says a lot bout them if they have to brag about that now... So apparently.... Icon_rolleyes
Back to top Go down

So apparently.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So apparently....   So apparently.... I_icon_minitime5/18/2010, 10:14 pm

lmao funny part is we still got 2 scores on them xD wow lol
Back to top Go down
THa-EXECUTIONER
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
THa-EXECUTIONER

So apparently.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So apparently....   So apparently.... I_icon_minitime5/19/2010, 2:10 am

Flirty_nooB wrote:
That someone else was me...U hurt my feelings ex Sad

LOL But for real thats just pointless that they took a screenshot and are happy bout the win cause they know that most of us barely even play MW2...It was actually not that serious that we had the |S|-tag on, cuz we dont play Mw2 as a clan...Ah well says a lot bout them if they have to brag about that now... So apparently.... Icon_rolleyes
Im sorry flirty. if it makes ya feel any better I couldnt remember jellie or decap till the last moment, im a pot smoker and my memory isnt what it should be, how can you fault me for that Sad
Back to top Go down
THa-EXECUTIONER
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
THa-EXECUTIONER

So apparently.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So apparently....   So apparently.... I_icon_minitime5/19/2010, 2:12 am

oh well im not exactly sure who was talking shit, all i know is goober asked me when we were gonna battle again, and I told him I didnt know we had battled ever, he said he seen the screen shot on there website...he just seemed kind of smug about it, but it was only a message so I could be wrong about it, but seriously why would they have screenshot it then
Back to top Go down
Tha-CHEESEBURGER
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
Tha-CHEESEBURGER

So apparently.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So apparently....   So apparently.... I_icon_minitime5/19/2010, 2:21 am

just so the cocky mutherfuckers would have something to be proud of
Back to top Go down
THa-EXECUTIONER
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
THa-EXECUTIONER

So apparently.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So apparently....   So apparently.... I_icon_minitime5/19/2010, 11:18 am

Tha-CHEESEBURGER wrote:
just so the cocky mutherfuckers would have something to be proud of
whats sad is that they envy us that much
Back to top Go down
DaSICKnes101
Sergeant
Sergeant
DaSICKnes101

So apparently.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So apparently....   So apparently.... I_icon_minitime5/19/2010, 6:26 pm

NIGGGA HERE WE GO!!.... YEA we put that shit up and tax beat us cuz they had lame rules and plus me rebirth werent there.. dont be saying we lost to another clan when yo ass cant even get a kill in mw2 maybe yall should try lay off lame ass resistance and try a real game? or yall to garbage to actually play a skilled game ..., ill give you a month practice in mw2 and come see GETm we can have a real clan battle nigga! and TAX SCARED PLAYING US IN CTF OR TDM we undefeated in TDM NIGGA so GoML niggas
Back to top Go down
THa-Limit
Sergeant
Sergeant

So apparently.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So apparently....   So apparently.... I_icon_minitime5/19/2010, 7:43 pm

DaSICKnes101 wrote:
NIGGGA HERE WE GO!!.... YEA we put that shit up and tax beat us cuz they had lame rules and plus me rebirth werent there.. dont be saying we lost to another clan when yo ass cant even get a kill in mw2 maybe yall should try lay off lame ass resistance and try a real game? or yall to garbage to actually play a skilled game ..., ill give you a month practice in mw2 and come see GETm we can have a real clan battle nigga! and TAX SCARED PLAYING US IN CTF OR TDM we undefeated in TDM NIGGA so GoML niggas

Why can't someone say you lost when you did?

Yea MW2 takes tons of skill, thats why half the people in the world are 2-1.
Hell little kids are great at that game, but they wouldn't know how to play a game without grenade launchers, knifes and/or sniping people from the otherside of the map in FoM, they wouldn't even know how to squad up and play ctf right in FoM, but yea tons of skill.
Back to top Go down
DaSICKnes101
Sergeant
Sergeant
DaSICKnes101

So apparently.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So apparently....   So apparently.... I_icon_minitime5/19/2010, 7:49 pm

wow dude who the fuk are you? lol not everyone i bet you dont have a 1.50 ratio im a legit mw2 player no camp and got a 2.40 ratio tdm and ctf IN Snd is different story thats why i got 2 accs.... but like i said who ever think they can come beat getm let us know
Back to top Go down
Tha-CHEESEBURGER
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
Tha-CHEESEBURGER

So apparently.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So apparently....   So apparently.... I_icon_minitime5/19/2010, 8:48 pm

real game? go suck a nigga dick
all games are real lol
sickness no mean to put you down or your clan but don't underestimate any clan. yea there are some sorry ass clans out there but if your gonna challenge a clan that has battling rules, make sure yall know whats in stake and know how to play by their rules. cuz no matter what its still a loss. as i said before your clan has cocky mutherfuckers and that shit will get the best of yall.

if yall gonna clan battle a clan with battling rules. get some practices first.

take us for example. S*C, R, A/D, LXK, they might be trash but we cant underestimate them even tho we beat them many times. they could have something up their sleeves the next time. we take each clan battle serious and we make sure we practices days before and go over some pointer tips.

point is. no matter if you weren't there. if 8 of your members lose in a clan battle their not gonna say we beat cobra, leo, obi, goober, medic, etc... their gonna say we beat GETm, because they represent the clan and cuz they carry the clan tag.
Back to top Go down
Tha-CHEESEBURGER
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
Tha-CHEESEBURGER

So apparently.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So apparently....   So apparently.... I_icon_minitime5/19/2010, 8:55 pm

if you lose to a clan with or without rules, it is still a LOSS. never agree to their clan battling rules if you dont know how to play it. Know how to play by their rules before clan battle takes place. that's a lesson to be learn
Back to top Go down

So apparently.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So apparently....   So apparently.... I_icon_minitime5/19/2010, 11:18 pm

Killzone 2 online O_O now there's a game of skill
Back to top Go down
DaSICKnes101
Sergeant
Sergeant
DaSICKnes101

So apparently.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So apparently....   So apparently.... I_icon_minitime5/19/2010, 11:24 pm

lol i wasnt in the clan battle first of all... they talk shit but they dont want to play us with our rules or our game types ether so that makes them pussy.... right now we were playing 1v1s against them they lost all games lol... w.e ex talking shit so please bring the clan to mw2 see was up ill shut up when we get beat
Back to top Go down
Tha-CHEESEBURGER
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
Tha-CHEESEBURGER

So apparently.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So apparently....   So apparently.... I_icon_minitime5/19/2010, 11:53 pm

but you see what im talking about. you agree to their terms in battling but their refusing your clan terms cuz they know whats up. not that their pussy but they wont be able to win by your rules thus they backing away from it.

if a clan have battling rules always ask to play 1 game of their rules and 1 game of your rules before any clan battle takes place. if they refuse, yall should too. cuz if you guys loss then you cant talk shit because yall agree to their terms
Back to top Go down
DaSICKnes101
Sergeant
Sergeant
DaSICKnes101

So apparently.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So apparently....   So apparently.... I_icon_minitime5/20/2010, 1:14 am

we going to play again with their terms again and is going to be best GETm vs TAX best then who ever win is best clan
Back to top Go down
THa-EXECUTIONER
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
THa-EXECUTIONER

So apparently.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So apparently....   So apparently.... I_icon_minitime5/20/2010, 1:25 am

DaSICKnes101 wrote:
lol i wasnt in the clan battle first of all... they talk shit but they dont want to play us with our rules or our game types ether so that makes them pussy.... right now we were playing 1v1s against them they lost all games lol... w.e ex talking shit so please bring the clan to mw2 see was up ill shut up when we get beat
Fuck you chipmunk, I was the one talking shit? maybe you should holla at your clan bitch ass! Goob the one that started talking shit, talking about how S sucks, and that we lost to you'll in a clan battle, then he says he say the pic...lol thats hilarious, we just put the S tag in front of our name when we signed on, then ya'll followed us, get off our nuts, you wanted to play against us so you could try to talk shit! kinda funny ya'll still coming on our website though huh? if R1 is that dead to you then stay the fuck off our website pussy. ya'll the ones talking shit, i just aint gonna back down from no chipmunk and his rescue ranger clan! R1 is still the better game, its what 4 1/2 yrs old and still gets hella play, how much play do you think MW2 will get as soon as spec ops comes out?....EXACTLY
Back to top Go down
THa-EXECUTIONER
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
THa-EXECUTIONER

So apparently.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So apparently....   So apparently.... I_icon_minitime5/20/2010, 11:30 pm

DaSICKnes101 wrote:
or yall to garbage to actually play a skilled game ..., ill give you a month practice in mw2 and come see GETm we can have a real clan battle nigga! and TAX SCARED PLAYING US IN CTF OR TDM we undefeated in TDM NIGGA so GoML niggas
Hold up a skilled game? You mean a game which some of the glitches are care package glitches and aimbots? please. how is MW2 a skilled game when they have aimbots to do the work for people?
Back to top Go down
ThE-_-R0OKIE-_-
Major General
Major General
ThE-_-R0OKIE-_-

So apparently.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So apparently....   So apparently.... I_icon_minitime5/29/2010, 6:00 am

lol didnt ScRW beat GETm ???? thats what i heard ive seen way better clans that play the same shit GETm plays i'd love to see u guyz face D3ad or ComP lol im friends with the leaders of both these clans and most of the ppl in there clan have a k/d ration of over 2.5 and no they dont camp lol i can vouch on that one these guys have been playing cod since day one
Back to top Go down
ThA_DeCaPiTaTor
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
ThA_DeCaPiTaTor

So apparently.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So apparently....   So apparently.... I_icon_minitime5/29/2010, 8:23 am

LOL ... THIS CHIMPMUNK LOOKING MOTHER FUCKER STILL RUNNING HIS FUCKING MOUTH,,,,YOU ARE A PIECE OF SHIT NIGGA NIIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA YOU CANT GET ANY FOLLOWERS ON UR SITE SO YOU COME ON HERE BEING A DRAMA QUEEN.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

So apparently.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So apparently....   So apparently.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So apparently....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
|S| Clan :: Resistance's lobby-
Jump to: