|S| Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Clan In Resistance: Fall of Man. Anyone is welcome to join the site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why Neon can't get off cheese's dick

Go down 
+2
Axis0088
ThE-_-R0OKIE-_-
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Why Neon can't get off cheese's dick Empty
PostSubject: Why Neon can't get off cheese's dick   Why Neon can't get off cheese's dick I_icon_minitime3/7/2010, 4:54 am

rookie is right lol n when i went to the game with him n u came u stood quite like the lil bitch u are so if u got somethin to say say it to my face dnt be a pussy that express themselves on a website u fuckin idiot
Back to top Go down
ThE-_-R0OKIE-_-
Major General
Major General
ThE-_-R0OKIE-_-

PostSubject: Re: Why Neon can't get off cheese's dick   Why Neon can't get off cheese's dick I_icon_minitime3/7/2010, 5:29 am

?? well i cant wait to see the outcome of this clan battle because honestly Cheese cant say that un-wireds clan is trash and it definately wont be like the DFI clan battle i mean cheese come on ive seen u playing somerset so much lately if u didnt feel threatened u wouldnt be practicing but who am i to talk eh? Sleep
Back to top Go down
Axis0088
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Axis0088

PostSubject: Re: Why Neon can't get off cheese's dick   Why Neon can't get off cheese's dick I_icon_minitime3/7/2010, 6:48 am

Lmao, You guys could NEVER an I mean NEVER beat us in somerset. That is one map that we can not lose in so your chances are slim. You better just hope that you can win the DM Suspect O lol Our D is to fucking strong on that map, And the O is killer depending the line up, SO hope you guys are getting your practice on for ya own sake.
Back to top Go down
ThE-_-R0OKIE-_-
Major General
Major General
ThE-_-R0OKIE-_-

PostSubject: Re: Why Neon can't get off cheese's dick   Why Neon can't get off cheese's dick I_icon_minitime3/7/2010, 7:56 am

hmmm axis trust me you guys might be good but like i said we're not gonna make it easy but i will say goodluck im not participating in this clan battle but i hand picked the people who are gonna be in it lol and i can tell u that killer O and solid D is gonna be alot harder to play and i can tell u guys feel threatened but its all in fun right? haha
Back to top Go down
Tha-CHEESEBURGER
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
Tha-CHEESEBURGER

PostSubject: Re: Why Neon can't get off cheese's dick   Why Neon can't get off cheese's dick I_icon_minitime3/7/2010, 11:35 am

i'm tired of these ppl.... ZzzZZzzZZzz no competition for the clan.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/izzy.is
Tha-CHEESEBURGER
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
Tha-CHEESEBURGER

PostSubject: Re: Why Neon can't get off cheese's dick   Why Neon can't get off cheese's dick I_icon_minitime3/7/2010, 11:41 am

the clan battle wont be like DFI, it'll be more like NbK clan battle from my point of view....... Sleep
btw neon i have you on the ignore list thus why i cant hear what your saying

im a give un_wire some credit tho
Back to top Go down
ThA_DeCaPiTaTor
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
ThA_DeCaPiTaTor

PostSubject: Re: Why Neon can't get off cheese's dick   Why Neon can't get off cheese's dick I_icon_minitime3/7/2010, 8:12 pm

WHY YALL TALKIN SHIT??? YOU CANT EVEN GET INTO A DECENT CLAN AND WHEN YOU DO UR ASS GETS KICKED..ITS ALL ABOUT COMP AND YOU TAKE ALL THE SHOTGUN CLANS AND PUT UM TOGETHER THEY WONT HAVE SHIT ON US... LMFAO...WE HAVE THE BEST D IN THE SHOTGUN GAME.. NOW IM NOT A TEAM DEATHMATCH PLAYER.. IM NOT GOOD ENOUGH AT 1 ON 1 EITHER BUT I TELL YOU WHAT NO SHOTGUN CLAN CAN FUCK WITH MY DFENSE WHEN IM THERE. SO YOU THINK ONE PERSON IN HIS LIL 8 CLAN CAN CARRY IT? I REALLY DOUBT THATS THE CASE.. WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN IS.. THEY WILL RECRUIT DECENT PLAYERS AND HAVE OTHER PLAYERS MAKE 2ND ACCOUNTS TO TRY N BEAT US.. CTF IS A MUST WIN.. TEAM DEATHMATCH DEPENDING THE LINE UP MIGHT BE A LIL TOUGH.. BUT POINT BEING IS SOMERSET IS OUR HOME AND THE CTF IS A GIVEN TO US
Back to top Go down
THa-DEMOLISHER
Sergeant
Sergeant
THa-DEMOLISHER

PostSubject: Re: Why Neon can't get off cheese's dick   Why Neon can't get off cheese's dick I_icon_minitime3/8/2010, 3:05 pm

lol!

Dam ppl dont realize how much garbage they are, i havent played for a while but when im back i still be beating them cheecks lol well im definitely going to be on for this battle baby cause im a beast bitches and for un_wire man u still a bitch pussy like this punk ass homo rookie ur straight out garbage punk u aint shit like the old school in this game so step off before u get steped on like a BITCH!!!
Back to top Go down
ThE-_-R0OKIE-_-
Major General
Major General
ThE-_-R0OKIE-_-

PostSubject: Re: Why Neon can't get off cheese's dick   Why Neon can't get off cheese's dick I_icon_minitime3/11/2010, 6:23 am

lol cheese knew i was gonna leave thats why he kicked me and i can get into almost any clan i wanted ive been in em all decap lol ranked and one hit and garbage demo? stick to one hit thats all u can play i see.
Back to top Go down
ThE-_-R0OKIE-_-
Major General
Major General
ThE-_-R0OKIE-_-

PostSubject: Re: Why Neon can't get off cheese's dick   Why Neon can't get off cheese's dick I_icon_minitime3/11/2010, 6:28 am

Cheese can i join S again =) lmfao R1 has definately died i see lol back in the day was only a year ago right demo? or maybe a year and a half? lol did u guys even face UGK? lol cuz the ugk then versus S i would pay to watch that shit.
Back to top Go down
Tha-CHEESEBURGER
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
Tha-CHEESEBURGER

PostSubject: Re: Why Neon can't get off cheese's dick   Why Neon can't get off cheese's dick I_icon_minitime3/11/2010, 9:39 am

yea we have faced UGK look at the clan battle post... you are late
Back to top Go down
THa-EXECUTIONER
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
THa-EXECUTIONER

PostSubject: Re: Why Neon can't get off cheese's dick   Why Neon can't get off cheese's dick I_icon_minitime3/11/2010, 3:22 pm

ThE-_-R0OKIE-_- wrote:
lol cheese knew i was gonna leave thats why he kicked me and i can get into almost any clan i wanted ive been in em all decap lol ranked and one hit and garbage demo? stick to one hit thats all u can play i see.
Can you get into SomersetsMostWanted? USA? TAX? sure you can get into any little garbage clan, the only reason you were in S is cuz i wasnt around, if you think differently just ask decap and cheese, the moment I say you were in the clan i said I disagreed with it, and that i wanted you kicked out. however i have allowed certain members in the clan that they didnt agree with, so it was what it was. Rookie dont no one really care that you were going to leave, just like dobie, no one cares, people honestly laughed when they say you two in the clan, so really what does that say about you guys?
Back to top Go down
THa-EXECUTIONER
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
THa-EXECUTIONER

PostSubject: Re: Why Neon can't get off cheese's dick   Why Neon can't get off cheese's dick I_icon_minitime3/11/2010, 3:23 pm

ThE-_-R0OKIE-_- wrote:
Cheese can i join S again =) lmfao R1 has definately died i see lol back in the day was only a year ago right demo? or maybe a year and a half? lol did u guys even face UGK? lol cuz the ugk then versus S i would pay to watch that shit.
Yes we whooped up on UGK, they were garbage at ctf, the only map they were really good at was the busyard, and i admit they ran that shit, however they did have one good ctf player and that was sickness
Back to top Go down
ThE-_-R0OKIE-_-
Major General
Major General
ThE-_-R0OKIE-_-

PostSubject: Re: Why Neon can't get off cheese's dick   Why Neon can't get off cheese's dick I_icon_minitime3/11/2010, 4:02 pm

honestly Ex when i joined S i never inteneded on staying just like DFI you guys take this shit way to serious and its kinda weird seeing as your all grown man and you guys obviously didnt read what i wrote i said S now versus ugk back when they ran shit. i would like to see but whatever idc what clan im in cuz at the end of the day its a game and a game is just a way to get away from bullshit and talk shit to people you dont know so ill continue talking shit to you guys because its fun and im sure everylast one of you think so to.
Back to top Go down
THa-EXECUTIONER
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
THa-EXECUTIONER

PostSubject: Re: Why Neon can't get off cheese's dick   Why Neon can't get off cheese's dick I_icon_minitime3/11/2010, 6:00 pm

ThE-_-R0OKIE-_- wrote:
honestly Ex when i joined S i never inteneded on staying just like DFI you guys take this shit way to serious and its kinda weird seeing as your all grown man and you guys obviously didnt read what i wrote i said S now versus ugk back when they ran shit. i would like to see but whatever idc what clan im in cuz at the end of the day its a game and a game is just a way to get away from bullshit and talk shit to people you dont know so ill continue talking shit to you guys because its fun and im sure everylast one of you think so to.
what does being a grown man have to do with anything? but seriously if you want to talk about grown men playing a video game, then look no further then Taxin or Mic Mac, I probably wont even touch a video game after im 40 yrs old let alone 50, I play this game cuz im good at it, I like to talk shit, and i like to bull shit with my clan mates, we give each other a hard time all day, but its in good fun. As for taking the game too seriously, who? we like to win, so we get frustrated when people are fucking up, but when we sit there and just try to melee someone or when we dont shoot at someone I dont think thats taking the game seriously. Everyone hates us...I love that, but at the same time it gets to be really funny, especially when you guys think i get pissed when I talk shit, thats just who I am, I talk shit to anyone, my co-workers, my bosses, my family, my friends it dont matter thats just me. If I ever truly got upset over a video game then it might be time to stop playing it. plain and simple. and besides all that, its easy to talk shit over the internet/video game, I guarentee no one would say shit to my face, especially when most will have to look dead up to me considering i stand about 6'5", but thats whats really comical
Back to top Go down
ThE-_-R0OKIE-_-
Major General
Major General
ThE-_-R0OKIE-_-

PostSubject: Re: Why Neon can't get off cheese's dick   Why Neon can't get off cheese's dick I_icon_minitime3/12/2010, 12:00 am

lol i stand at about 6'4 so i think we'd be lookin each other eye to eye ^_^ lol. but i will agree with you on the shit talking cuz im the same way the one thing i dont get though about u guys is why DFI and S hate each other so much? i still dont get it?
Back to top Go down
THa-EXECUTIONER
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
THa-EXECUTIONER

PostSubject: Re: Why Neon can't get off cheese's dick   Why Neon can't get off cheese's dick I_icon_minitime3/12/2010, 12:41 pm

ThE-_-R0OKIE-_- wrote:
lol i stand at about 6'4 so i think we'd be lookin each other eye to eye ^_^ lol. but i will agree with you on the shit talking cuz im the same way the one thing i dont get though about u guys is why DFI and S hate each other so much? i still dont get it?
Because DFI is a bunch of pussy made bitches, plain & simple, they think they were good and they werent, they made all these 2nd accts, just lame, thats it, racist. I cant stand racist people. but thats just me personally, much to the reason why I cant stand Dobie, because he is a racist bitch, and he honestly thinks he is good at the game. My gameplay sucks right now, but thats what you get when you log on and play maybe 1 or 2 games a day every once in a while
Back to top Go down
ThE-_-R0OKIE-_-
Major General
Major General
ThE-_-R0OKIE-_-

PostSubject: Re: Why Neon can't get off cheese's dick   Why Neon can't get off cheese's dick I_icon_minitime3/12/2010, 6:20 pm

Oh yeah they are thats one of the main reasons i left i hate racism its 2010 and its still going on even on a video game kinda pitiful but thats all i wanted to know. and as for the gameplay mine hasnt been up to par lately either its hard leaving this game for a month or weeks at a time and then comeback and play like a nub lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why Neon can't get off cheese's dick   Why Neon can't get off cheese's dick I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why Neon can't get off cheese's dick
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
|S| Clan :: Resistance's lobby-
Jump to: