|S| Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Clan In Resistance: Fall of Man. Anyone is welcome to join the site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

History and Bio

Go down 
+6
Pinbank
peppani_69
THa_GoObEr
THa-EXECUTIONER
Sodapop5
Tha-CHEESEBURGER
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tha-CHEESEBURGER
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
Tha-CHEESEBURGER

History and Bio Empty
PostSubject: History and Bio   History and Bio I_icon_minitime8/16/2009, 7:25 pm

ABOUT US

Shotgunnerz Most Hated is a PS3 clan in Resistance: Fall of Man and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. We are a 1-hit, very competitive clan bearing the tag |S|. We play every map in every category. We are TOP shotgunners in the game. We stand behind our records and defended our clan tag

HISTORY

Shotgunnerz Most Hated originated as "Shotty Executioners" in mid of June 2009. Shortly thereafter, the founders changed the name to Shotgunners Most Wanted. After countless clan battles, many players had risen up against the clan, with jealousies and hatred. Before long, |S| clan decided to change the clan name one last time to ShotGunnerz Most Hated.

FOUNDERS OF |S|
Tha-Executioner
Tha-Demolisher
Tha-Cheeseburger

LEADERS OF |S|
Tha-Executioner
Tha-Demolisher
Tha-Cheeseburger
Tha-Decapitator

Last edited by Tha-CHEESEBURGER on 11/21/2009, 3:07 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/izzy.is

History and Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: History and Bio   History and Bio I_icon_minitime8/17/2009, 6:40 pm

=( Aww hey i gave u the ShotgunnersMostWanted idea =( lol cool thou =)
Back to top Go down
Sodapop5
Corporal
Corporal
Sodapop5

History and Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: History and Bio   History and Bio I_icon_minitime8/30/2009, 12:20 am

"The Big4"?... epic
Back to top Go down

History and Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: History and Bio   History and Bio I_icon_minitime10/1/2009, 3:57 pm

How did "THA- " become part of the clan? Who came up with this? How did it start? Just curious.
Back to top Go down
THa-EXECUTIONER
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
THa-EXECUTIONER

History and Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: History and Bio   History and Bio I_icon_minitime10/1/2009, 4:26 pm

txmama wrote:
How did "THA- " become part of the clan? Who came up with this? How did it start? Just curious.
Not exactly sure how it got started really it wasnt meant to be that way, but I was the 1st person to make an acct with THa in it, and I was just making a new acct for shotguns, and I decided to go with THa-EXECUTIONER, and then demo made his name and he went with THa-Demolisher, after that it just kind of stuck I guess and since there were a couple of THa's maybe others wanted it as well.
Back to top Go down
THa_GoObEr
Private
Private
THa_GoObEr

History and Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: History and Bio   History and Bio I_icon_minitime10/1/2009, 7:55 pm

i figured THa_GoObEr sounded better than just goober
Back to top Go down
peppani_69
Corporal
Corporal
peppani_69

History and Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: History and Bio   History and Bio I_icon_minitime10/2/2009, 12:31 am

Cheese came up with my name and i just rolled along with it...yea yea!!!
Back to top Go down
THa-EXECUTIONER
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
THa-EXECUTIONER

History and Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: History and Bio   History and Bio I_icon_minitime11/18/2009, 9:46 am

peppani_69 wrote:
Cheese came up with my name and i just rolled along with it...yea yea!!!
damn and i get no credit scratch
Back to top Go down
Pinbank
Corporal
Corporal
Pinbank

History and Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: History and Bio   History and Bio I_icon_minitime1/15/2010, 4:13 pm

Ok... i'll come foward. I, yes I, am the real founder of |S|. It may come as a surprise to some... WELL IT SHOULDN'T!!! THa-EXECUTION aka THa_QUEER LoL... my bad EX i got carried away you know how it goes when i start thinking about you. Well, so on... EX passed the tourch to me ohhh i'd say about 720 a.d. and i just kept it going till today. It really is a special thing. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Private
Private
Aeon

History and Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: History and Bio   History and Bio I_icon_minitime4/23/2010, 4:07 am

Pinbank= ed gein nephew
Back to top Go down
SirCrocker
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
SirCrocker

History and Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: History and Bio   History and Bio I_icon_minitime6/25/2010, 5:51 am

HaHa so there r 4 founders of S i wanna take all 4, 1 on 1 just so i can see how far ive come with the shotty Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sedahades
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Sedahades

History and Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: History and Bio   History and Bio I_icon_minitime6/29/2010, 6:02 pm

no offence or anything but u are not ready for any of them crocker, u gotta ways to go buddy, but yes u have improves much faster than most, at least from what i see in Breach.
Back to top Go down
http://armed-and-dangerous.forumotion.com
ThA_DeCaPiTaTor
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
ThA_DeCaPiTaTor

History and Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: History and Bio   History and Bio I_icon_minitime6/29/2010, 8:15 pm

LOL CROCKER IS TRASH.. COME ONE THE DUDE IS IN -R- CLAN.. LOL ENOUGH SAID
Back to top Go down
SirCrocker
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
SirCrocker

History and Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: History and Bio   History and Bio I_icon_minitime7/5/2010, 12:49 am

LoL i only joined R because no other clan wanted me so yeah LoL nd ive only been playin the game 4 like 7 months and i assume u guys have been playin 4 at least 2 years or so. HAHA thanks Sedahades, i havent seen u online much...
Back to top Go down

History and Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: History and Bio   History and Bio I_icon_minitime7/5/2010, 3:36 am

SirCrocker wrote:
LoL i only joined R because no other clan wanted me so yeah LoL nd ive only been playin the game 4 like 7 months and i assume u guys have been playin 4 at least 2 years or so. HAHA thanks Sedahades, i havent seen u online much...
I picked this game up again in feb 2010 after being gone for a year and a half and before then I only played ranked
Back to top Go down
Sedahades
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Sedahades

History and Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: History and Bio   History and Bio I_icon_minitime7/5/2010, 4:22 pm

u prob dont see me because i dont play where |S| plays.. only shotty breach, rooftops and manchester both shotty and carb, not really into CTF games, i lead [*A] but the last while iv been on another account, plus.. its sad but the game is dead, i find myself sitting in the lobby for hours staring at the list of available games, and eventually i give up and play something else, but add me up and il come play anytime
Back to top Go down
SirCrocker
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
SirCrocker

History and Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: History and Bio   History and Bio I_icon_minitime7/8/2010, 8:42 am

ok i will add u on the PSN when i get online next nd i thought Nawab was leader of *A hahaha JoJo told me never 2 join that clan if i was ever asked LoL
Back to top Go down
Sedahades
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Sedahades

History and Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: History and Bio   History and Bio I_icon_minitime7/8/2010, 6:38 pm

me and Nawab1 both lead the clan, and as for jojo, lol. he's just upset his clan isnt as good as ours. my clan and jojo's clan battle for invites on a constant basis, thats why he says that. we both chase after the same kind of players, but still thats low lol iv never told anyone to not join a clan, infact iv even suggested my own members to try different clans based on whatever they play most often, are there really no good sports left playing this game anymore? shit

long story short: if people are going to be great at either rooftops or shotgun breach they join [*A].. call it what u want to.. fact is A\D is the minor leagues
Back to top Go down
SirCrocker
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
SirCrocker

History and Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: History and Bio   History and Bio I_icon_minitime7/9/2010, 4:35 am

LoL Well i cant say which clan is better because ive never seen a clan battle between both clans but i do know that both clans r awsum at rooftops Very Happy A/D taught me soooo much about rooftops esp. JoJo and Nikki.
Back to top Go down
Sedahades
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Sedahades

History and Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: History and Bio   History and Bio I_icon_minitime7/11/2010, 4:28 pm

yeah they have jojo, robxedge, nikkisix, likeme86,gilleraccustom and thats about it lol that i can think of atm.. as far as roofs go we have myself, robg_2, Zombie_Player, ndheel, pwnedkidd, FLYBOYD101, Nawab1, zagavrsyaga, ziggyzag123, krizzleman, andrewsjackov, eLeKtRiShUn, shodawfax01, sirchip, dan, and JKappers23, and im sure theres many more id have to be online to list them all, plus from what i know most of A/D is innactive, we have been trying to battle them since they started but "never have enough players"

but yes i do think they are a good clan, definatly. but no where neer best
Back to top Go down
SirCrocker
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
SirCrocker

History and Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: History and Bio   History and Bio I_icon_minitime7/11/2010, 11:26 pm

Yeah A/D seem 2 only have like 5 really active members nd then I usually join them if they need me LoL
Back to top Go down

History and Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: History and Bio   History and Bio I_icon_minitime7/12/2010, 2:25 am

lol A/D I've been invited to that clan before on my l3l2UTAL account, the name kinda made it seem like a bs clan so I declined
Back to top Go down
SirCrocker
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
SirCrocker

History and Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: History and Bio   History and Bio I_icon_minitime7/12/2010, 5:04 am

Oh btw Seda, i usually play Roof, Busyard, Melee, Breach Shotty, Manchester 16 shotty or CTF camborne shotty Very Happy
Back to top Go down

History and Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: History and Bio   History and Bio I_icon_minitime7/12/2010, 5:56 am

obivion_is_near wrote:
lol A/D I've been invited to that clan before on my l3l2UTAL account, the name kinda made it seem like a bs clan so I declined

OMG ur |3|2UTAL? I never knew that.. lol I've played with you quite a bit!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sedahades
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Sedahades

History and Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: History and Bio   History and Bio I_icon_minitime7/12/2010, 10:18 am

they are a legit clan and very good, but, to many inactive members
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

History and Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: History and Bio   History and Bio I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

History and Bio
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
|S| Clan :: About Shotgunners Most Hated-
Jump to: