|S| Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Clan In Resistance: Fall of Man. Anyone is welcome to join the site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who do you think is the biggest Bitch in Resistance

Go down 
+6
nativeray
Sodapop5
ThA_DeCaPiTaTor
THa_SporTSMan
Tha-CHEESEBURGER
THa-EXECUTIONER
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Who do you think is the biggest Bitch in Resistance - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the biggest Bitch in Resistance   Who do you think is the biggest Bitch in Resistance - Page 2 I_icon_minitime11/22/2009, 10:21 pm

THa-EXECUTIONER wrote:
Oh yeah Dont forget about Germaine from somersetsmostwanted, that bitch is a weak ass motha fucka, who has to cheat to get his stats up, I got screen shots of him playing i give free kills, cuz HE"S A HOE, He so garbage he dont even belong in somersets...haha
Sorry little late on this topic. I agree that Germaine is a big bitch. Got another one for you. Buffalo! This guy can't stop crying. Waaaa....
Back to top Go down
Brydiee
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the biggest Bitch in Resistance   Who do you think is the biggest Bitch in Resistance - Page 2 I_icon_minitime4/10/2010, 4:18 am

KillaDane. =]
Back to top Go down
nativeray
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
nativeray

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the biggest Bitch in Resistance   Who do you think is the biggest Bitch in Resistance - Page 2 I_icon_minitime4/10/2010, 4:31 am

Brydiee wrote:
KillaDane. =]

Yea right.

i actually never had problems with dane. Only thing was when i was in S I told dane i was leaving and he told everyone i didnt tell him anything. i told him i didnt fit and i like playin with my other ppls better. i thought that he was pretty weak after that.
Back to top Go down
Brydiee
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the biggest Bitch in Resistance   Who do you think is the biggest Bitch in Resistance - Page 2 I_icon_minitime4/10/2010, 4:40 am

Made germaine leave a while ago.
He was cool when I was first in []S[] back in 2007 though.

Last edited by Brydiee on 4/20/2010, 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nativeray
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
nativeray

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the biggest Bitch in Resistance   Who do you think is the biggest Bitch in Resistance - Page 2 I_icon_minitime4/10/2010, 9:12 am

He made Germaine leave S? lol. He wasnt in S vs USA? who did yall start in that game?
Back to top Go down
Brydiee
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the biggest Bitch in Resistance   Who do you think is the biggest Bitch in Resistance - Page 2 I_icon_minitime4/10/2010, 10:22 am

Our lineup vs USA was..

Defence:

Me, Dymond, Duddy & Serious

Offence:

Foolio, Brandon, OG & Untouchable
Back to top Go down
nativeray
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
nativeray

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the biggest Bitch in Resistance   Who do you think is the biggest Bitch in Resistance - Page 2 I_icon_minitime4/12/2010, 6:35 am

Brydiee wrote:
Our lineup vs USA was..

Defence:

Offence:

Wow that lineup is the worst i ever seen it. No offence

I would hammer that Offense. OGs only beast, untouched is a camper.
Back to top Go down
Brydiee
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the biggest Bitch in Resistance   Who do you think is the biggest Bitch in Resistance - Page 2 I_icon_minitime4/12/2010, 11:42 am

nativeray wrote:
Brydiee wrote:
Our lineup vs USA was..

Defence:

Offence:

Wow that lineup is the worst i ever seen it. No offence

I would hammer that Offense. OGs only beast, untouched is a camper.
Beat USA in 35 minutes..

That O's good. Untouch can camp but is a good O player. OG was 101-53 i think. Raped em good.
Back to top Go down
THa-EXECUTIONER
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
THa-EXECUTIONER

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the biggest Bitch in Resistance   Who do you think is the biggest Bitch in Resistance - Page 2 I_icon_minitime4/12/2010, 10:22 pm

S did smash us in like 35 mins but we had to bring in 2 new recruits just so we could battle them, not a big deal, the bigger deal was that we only had like 4 starters play!

Also I thought Dane was cool people, I personally aint never had a problem with him.
Back to top Go down
nativeray
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
nativeray

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the biggest Bitch in Resistance   Who do you think is the biggest Bitch in Resistance - Page 2 I_icon_minitime4/13/2010, 8:36 am

Yea OGs a beast but OG foolio brandon and untouched is nowhere near OG dedly Nelo or zfactor. and duddy u serious and dymond is no where near dane freewild jedi or rooks. shit i actually wouldnt mind playing O vs your D that ya'll had.
Back to top Go down
IIx2Jordan3xII
Sergeant
Sergeant
IIx2Jordan3xII

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the biggest Bitch in Resistance   Who do you think is the biggest Bitch in Resistance - Page 2 I_icon_minitime4/13/2010, 9:59 am

^^^^ lol! Fucking native
Back to top Go down
THa-EXECUTIONER
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
THa-EXECUTIONER

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the biggest Bitch in Resistance   Who do you think is the biggest Bitch in Resistance - Page 2 I_icon_minitime4/13/2010, 1:45 pm

oh wait and untouchable was laggin his ass off, he had about 5-10 sec lag, i remember one time during this battle Untouchable got killed at the 50 yet he almost made it up to our road before he actually registered a kill for the offense. not making excuses just saying
Back to top Go down
nativeray
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
nativeray

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the biggest Bitch in Resistance   Who do you think is the biggest Bitch in Resistance - Page 2 I_icon_minitime4/14/2010, 12:58 am

Yea he lags like sniper-general.
Back to top Go down
THa-Limit
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the biggest Bitch in Resistance   Who do you think is the biggest Bitch in Resistance - Page 2 I_icon_minitime4/15/2010, 5:41 am

Brydiee wrote:
Our lineup vs USA was..

Defence:

Offence:

Don't know who you, duddy or serious are(to be fair i don't think you know who i am either so...). Never thought dymond was better than destroyer or Ltskee.

foolio(flag runner and leader, makes sense), Brandon(must be BrandonOnFire the team deathmatch player from TOP, in a ctf battle?), OG(about as good as any other O player, nothing compared to BigCstyle or curn) & Untouchable(R1oted? Last time I checked he had no mic and played defense, now playing O?) pretty odd line-up but i guess it gets the job done...
Back to top Go down
nativeray
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
nativeray

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the biggest Bitch in Resistance   Who do you think is the biggest Bitch in Resistance - Page 2 I_icon_minitime4/15/2010, 6:21 am

THa-Limit wrote:
Brydiee wrote:
Our lineup vs USA was..

Defence:

Offence:

Don't know who you, duddy or serious are(to be fair i don't think you know who i am either so...). Never thought dymond was better than destroyer or Ltskee.

foolio(flag runner and leader, makes sense), Brandon(must be BrandonOnFire the team deathmatch player from TOP, in a ctf battle?), OG(about as good as any other O player, nothing compared to BigCstyle or curn) & Untouchable(R1oted? Last time I checked he had no mic and played defense, now playing O?) pretty odd line-up but i guess it gets the job done...

I always thought bigc was waaaay over rated. We beat what was suppose to be a 7v7 clan battle with him in it. But dane and a few others backed down and dane ended up spectating. So they had steelcitysniper and spartan play with them.

Anyways we fucked em up 3-0 untimed. They said we cheated even tho dane spectated and we never wanted a spectate game and i was not impressed at all with bigc after hearing he was all that. OG>bigc
Back to top Go down
THa-Limit
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the biggest Bitch in Resistance   Who do you think is the biggest Bitch in Resistance - Page 2 I_icon_minitime4/15/2010, 4:28 pm

nativeray wrote:
THa-Limit wrote:
Brydiee wrote:
Our lineup vs USA was..

Defence:

Offence:

I always thought bigc was waaaay over rated. We beat what was suppose to be a 7v7 clan battle with him in it. But dane and a few others backed down and dane ended up spectating. So they had steelcitysniper and spartan play with them.

Anyways we fucked em up 3-0 untimed. They said we cheated even tho dane spectated and we never wanted a spectate game and i was not impressed at all with bigc after hearing he was all that. OG>bigc

Hard to judge someone based off of one game. Everyone has an off day or sometimes you're doing pretty good but theres only guy kicking your ass, maybe you were that guy that day to BigC. Ive seen him spawn defenses back, make crazy shots, and run flags.(he meleed buffalo with the flag in the R1 battle and scored)

Og can't do anything unless he jumps from house to house, he's good at throwing defenses off balance but hes not an all around player.

curn for a fact is better, along with Deep_Impact, Habitual_Killa, and Brake.

Dane is terrified of playing against a quality team. He'll never kick someone out of game to replace with another good player, in fact he kicks all but one or two good players, if that.
Back to top Go down
nativeray
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
nativeray

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the biggest Bitch in Resistance   Who do you think is the biggest Bitch in Resistance - Page 2 I_icon_minitime4/15/2010, 9:34 pm

THa-Limit wrote:
nativeray wrote:
THa-Limit wrote:
Brydiee wrote:
Our lineup vs USA was..

Defence:

Offence:

Hard to judge someone based off of one game. Everyone has an off day or sometimes you're doing pretty good but theres only guy kicking your ass, maybe you were that guy that day to BigC. Ive seen him spawn defenses back, make crazy shots, and run flags.(he meleed buffalo with the flag in the R1 battle and scored)

Og can't do anything unless he jumps from house to house, he's good at throwing defenses off balance but hes not an all around player.

curn for a fact is better, along with Deep_Impact, Habitual_Killa, and Brake.

Dane is terrified of playing against a quality team. He'll never kick someone out of game to replace with another good player, in fact he kicks all but one or two good players, if that.

That wasnt the only game Ive played vs him. Ive played vs him where he was on Offense for awhile but then runs back to D because he couldnt do anything. to make it worse he would play house D just to get his ratio up so he wont be negative. Meleeing isnt much in that 7v7 I meleed him atleast 2x only because he would shoot my dead body cuz i never go for melees unless its foolio lol.

As far as the other guys Curn does have a quick ass shot and [i told him he has one of the best shots and he said same about me], deep impact only kills me cuz of his lag, habitual is ok and brake isnt that great.
Back to top Go down
THa-Limit
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the biggest Bitch in Resistance   Who do you think is the biggest Bitch in Resistance - Page 2 I_icon_minitime4/15/2010, 9:49 pm

nativeray wrote:

That wasnt the only game Ive played vs him. Ive played vs him where he was on Offense for awhile but then runs back to D because he couldnt do anything. to make it worse he would play house D just to get his ratio up so he wont be negative. Meleeing isnt much in that 7v7 I meleed him atleast 2x only because he would shoot my dead body cuz i never go for melees unless its foolio lol.

As far as the other guys Curn does have a quick ass shot and [i told him he has one of the best shots and he said same about me], deep impact only kills me cuz of his lag, habitual is ok and brake isnt that great.

From the games ive played with and against BigC hes for real. my point is that, that S line-up was wierd and I don't think (offensively) they had any real threats, at least not compared to the older members.
Back to top Go down
nativeray
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
nativeray

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the biggest Bitch in Resistance   Who do you think is the biggest Bitch in Resistance - Page 2 I_icon_minitime4/15/2010, 10:06 pm

That was my point too... dont get me wrong bigc,habitual are good players but just over rated. They're still better than 80% of the people out there but id take OG and Dedlymuffin anyday over them.
Back to top Go down
THa-Limit
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the biggest Bitch in Resistance   Who do you think is the biggest Bitch in Resistance - Page 2 I_icon_minitime4/15/2010, 10:50 pm

nativeray wrote:
That was my point too... dont get me wrong bigc,habitual are good players but just over rated. They're still better than 80% of the people out there but id take OG and Dedlymuffin anyday over them.

To each their own i guess.
Back to top Go down
Brydiee
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the biggest Bitch in Resistance   Who do you think is the biggest Bitch in Resistance - Page 2 I_icon_minitime4/18/2010, 2:26 pm

It's all cool saying that line-up wasn't very strong.. we'd be lucky if we have 8 active guys on now.. mw2 has stole them all.

Not really sure if any of you have even played us recently, hard to judge players you haven't even see play.

And yeah to whoever said Untouch lags.. he does, we know that lol. He isn't allowed to make games anymore cos they make everyone lag too ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the biggest Bitch in Resistance   Who do you think is the biggest Bitch in Resistance - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who do you think is the biggest Bitch in Resistance
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
|S| Clan :: Resistance's lobby-
Jump to: