|S| Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Clan In Resistance: Fall of Man. Anyone is welcome to join the site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

who would u want?

Go down 
+4
Inspiration101
ThA_DeCaPiTaTor
Tha-CHEESEBURGER
THa-EXECUTIONER
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

who would u want? Empty
PostSubject: who would u want?   who would u want? I_icon_minitime11/15/2009, 10:12 pm

Alright we know you guys love your |S| members so I'm just curious outside of |S| who would you choose to be in your clan? Pick any 3 guys or gals that are NOT already in |S| & tell us why? And i don't want to see your alternate account names up there talkin about how great you are concieted bastards! LOL

Last edited by txmama on 11/16/2009, 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
THa-EXECUTIONER
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
THa-EXECUTIONER

who would u want? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who would u want?   who would u want? I_icon_minitime11/16/2009, 10:40 am

txmama wrote:
Alright we know you guys love your |S| members so I'm just curious who would you choose to be in your clan? If you could pick any 3 guys or gals to be in your clan who would they be and why? And i don't want to see your alternate account names up there talkin about how great you are concieted bastards! LOL
Honestly, The only other person I would want in |S| right now is Hatirias or how ever he spells his name, He was playing under a different acct and he had some damn good Defense. His Offense is weak, but if he would stick to Defense he might be talked about as a top defender, atleast in Camborne, other then that though, I dont want anyone else, No one that ive played against or with has shown the insticts to be in |S|
Back to top Go down
Tha-CHEESEBURGER
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
Tha-CHEESEBURGER

who would u want? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who would u want?   who would u want? I_icon_minitime11/16/2009, 2:40 pm

Ex the question was if you get to choose 3 of the current S member who would it be.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/izzy.is
THa-EXECUTIONER
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
THa-EXECUTIONER

who would u want? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who would u want?   who would u want? I_icon_minitime11/16/2009, 5:05 pm

Tha-CHEESEBURGER wrote:
Ex the question was if you get to choose 3 of the current S member who would it be.
Well then this question dont make sense, why would I re-choose 3 members that are already in my clan?
Back to top Go down
Tha-CHEESEBURGER
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
Tha-CHEESEBURGER

who would u want? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who would u want?   who would u want? I_icon_minitime11/16/2009, 5:51 pm

hmm i may be wrong. txmama can you rephrase your question?
Back to top Go down

who would u want? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who would u want?   who would u want? I_icon_minitime11/16/2009, 10:55 pm

Tha-CHEESEBURGER wrote:
hmm i may be wrong. txmama can you rephrase your question?

Yes Sir....I edited it hehe
Back to top Go down
Tha-CHEESEBURGER
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
Tha-CHEESEBURGER

who would u want? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who would u want?   who would u want? I_icon_minitime11/18/2009, 12:15 am

i would want Inca_kola_lover from GG
he is a beast with a shotgun
he knows how to communicate and play as a team. not to mention that he is the only best player that GG has
Back to top Go down
ThA_DeCaPiTaTor
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
ThA_DeCaPiTaTor

who would u want? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who would u want?   who would u want? I_icon_minitime12/26/2009, 3:51 pm

lol ALL THE GOOD PLAYERS ARE IN [S] THERE ARE NONE LEFT TO RECRUIT.. LMAO.. EXCEPT..
Back to top Go down

who would u want? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who would u want?   who would u want? I_icon_minitime12/26/2009, 7:01 pm

Tha-CHEESEBURGER wrote:
i would want Inca_kola_lover from GG
he is a beast with a shotgun
he knows how to communicate and play as a team. not to mention that he is the only best player that GG has

I'll try not 2 take that personal since I was in G|G on my POWERPUFF_GIRL account. I'm not in G|G anymore left them today. Their are some good guys in that clan and I had fun playin with them but just felt like flyin solo. Also the whole clan war crap gets old after awhile. Rolling Eyes I'm a LOVER not a fighter. Wink
Back to top Go down
Tha-CHEESEBURGER
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
Tha-CHEESEBURGER

who would u want? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who would u want?   who would u want? I_icon_minitime12/26/2009, 7:33 pm

it does gets old when is the same clan that your raping...S*W G|G and DFI... we |S| do have fun when we're playin, we like to play often as a team. that way you become sync with your clan members thus why we win. we just expect ppl to use their mic and know now to use it. we also teach new recruits stuff that other doesn't know. we |S| Txmama invite you with open arms ,if you come in with an open mind. we are aggressive at times, and shit talk. just ask other clan members that enjoy playing with us Flirty, Bonnie, Butters, and the list goes on. so join us
Back to top Go down
ThA_DeCaPiTaTor
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
ThA_DeCaPiTaTor

who would u want? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who would u want?   who would u want? I_icon_minitime12/26/2009, 7:34 pm

talk is cheap... FUCK ALL SHOTGUN CLANS.. [S] RUNS DIZ BIATCH!
Back to top Go down

who would u want? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who would u want?   who would u want? I_icon_minitime12/26/2009, 9:30 pm

Am I being asked 2 the "DARKSIDE" ? Twisted Evil haha If so I would love 2 join you guys although I do enjoy shooting most of you.(Chuyito & DECAP) I feel like part of you guys anyways ever since I've joined the site. Also found that most of the guys that I didn't like in your clan aren't really that bad once you get to know them. As for the girls in your clan.....what can I say they are bad @ss.
Back to top Go down
Tha-CHEESEBURGER
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
Tha-CHEESEBURGER

who would u want? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who would u want?   who would u want? I_icon_minitime12/26/2009, 10:08 pm

Darkside?? no no its just that when you wear the |S| tag you get a lot of publicity from all our fans.
Back to top Go down

who would u want? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who would u want?   who would u want? I_icon_minitime12/27/2009, 12:21 am

I say " DARKSIDE" cause you guys are THA |S|hotgunnersmostHATED. LOL
Back to top Go down
Inspiration101
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

who would u want? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who would u want?   who would u want? I_icon_minitime12/27/2009, 3:09 pm

txmama wrote:
Am I being asked 2 the "DARKSIDE" ? Twisted Evil haha If so I would love 2 join you guys although I do enjoy shooting most of you.(Chuyito & DECAP) I feel like part of you guys anyways ever since I've joined the site. Also found that most of the guys that I didn't like in your clan aren't really that bad once you get to know them. As for the girls in your clan.....what can I say they are bad @ss.

LMAO!! yea they were my target too when i played.. Mostly to pop that campin azz chuyito when he's in the edge of the cambridge posted around the air vents, side entrance.
Back to top Go down
GorillaNuttz92
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
GorillaNuttz92

who would u want? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who would u want?   who would u want? I_icon_minitime12/27/2009, 5:37 pm

UGK = BEST CLAN TO EVER PLAY RESISTANCE thats not a joke i dnt ever remember losing no joke
Back to top Go down
Tha-CHEESEBURGER
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
Tha-CHEESEBURGER

who would u want? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who would u want?   who would u want? I_icon_minitime12/27/2009, 5:49 pm

well that was before |S| clan took over. check out the clan battle results for proof. every clan battle we been in win or loss.
Back to top Go down
Inspiration101
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

who would u want? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who would u want?   who would u want? I_icon_minitime12/27/2009, 6:34 pm

back then resistance was all about tdm never ctf.. it was too easy that we took a break and started playing COD4 and WOW! If we would have continued playing resistance, |S| would have been another clan trying..
Back to top Go down
GorillaNuttz92
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
GorillaNuttz92

who would u want? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who would u want?   who would u want? I_icon_minitime12/27/2009, 6:38 pm

Inspiration101 wrote:
back then resistance was all about tdm never ctf.. it was too easy that we took a break and started playing COD4 and WOW! If we would have continued playing resistance, |S| would have been another clan trying..

preech on brother please! lol i remember wen i first strarted playin and any and every clan that would talk shit and try to play us would get spanked it really wasnt even fair
Back to top Go down
Tha-CHEESEBURGER
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
Tha-CHEESEBURGER

who would u want? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who would u want?   who would u want? I_icon_minitime12/27/2009, 8:27 pm

maybe or would be the first clan that actually gave you guys a hard time. but that was back then, we would never know the outcome. that's why we now have many new recruits to keep the clan active. so we still be there when a new clan is form. but dont bring back the past, it wont do you any good. like you said back then you guys were great. now we just united. i would like to see you in R1 one day. maybe a 1v1 at busyard and manchester.
Back to top Go down
Inspiration101
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

who would u want? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who would u want?   who would u want? I_icon_minitime12/27/2009, 9:00 pm

I'm back n forth with r1, one day i'll start playing again like i did before but from the looks of it.. its not anytime soon
im there like a bear for a 1v1 HA
Back to top Go down
GorillaNuttz92
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
GorillaNuttz92

who would u want? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who would u want?   who would u want? I_icon_minitime12/28/2009, 1:40 pm

do i hear a challenge for gorilla?? i dnt think yall no but b4 wen we had beef i made fake names and would talk madd shit to yall and would spoank yall in 1 on 1ns lol it weas funny...goober was the only 1 to beat me i played 4 of yall so i wouldnt recommend challengin da driller jr mmmmmkay and i aint touched r1 in a MMMIIINNNUUUUUTTTEE
Back to top Go down
GorillaNuttz92
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
GorillaNuttz92

who would u want? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who would u want?   who would u want? I_icon_minitime12/28/2009, 1:40 pm

but we decent
Back to top Go down
Tha-CHEESEBURGER
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
Tha-CHEESEBURGER

who would u want? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who would u want?   who would u want? I_icon_minitime12/28/2009, 3:45 pm

hmm, haven't played me on 1on1 yet. goober hasn't been on, cuz apparently his wife got tired of his ass doing nothing but play on his ps3, so she broke it

are you related to noobie the homo, billy the homo, gayburger, dickapitator, gaycdc, penislicker, booger, and dre tha homo?

Last edited by Tha-CHEESEBURGER on 12/28/2009, 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

who would u want? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who would u want?   who would u want? I_icon_minitime12/28/2009, 3:55 pm

Dickapitator & Gaycdc HAHA Classic lol! ...... and Gayburger * cough cough* images come into mind I want to forget.LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

who would u want? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who would u want?   who would u want? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

who would u want?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
|S| Clan :: Resistance's lobby-
Jump to: