A Clan In Resistance: Fall of Man. Anyone is welcome to join the site
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share
 

 Just...wtf!? xD

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Flirty_nooB
Major
Major
Flirty_nooB

Posts : 641
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 32
Location : ♥ Paradise ♥

Just...wtf!? xD Empty
PostSubject: Just...wtf!? xD   Just...wtf!? xD I_icon_minitime5/1/2011, 7:40 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
WORLDZIDOL
Sgt. Major of the Army
Sgt. Major of the Army
WORLDZIDOL

Posts : 445
Join date : 2010-05-19
Age : 99
Location : NyC

Just...wtf!? xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just...wtf!? xD   Just...wtf!? xD I_icon_minitime5/1/2011, 7:45 pm

loL no i think thats the effect of drugs flirty XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flirty_nooB
Major
Major
Flirty_nooB

Posts : 641
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 32
Location : ♥ Paradise ♥

Just...wtf!? xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just...wtf!? xD   Just...wtf!? xD I_icon_minitime5/1/2011, 7:49 pm

WORLDZIDOL wrote:
loL no i think thats the effect of drugs flirty XD

Either that or he has some serious problems xDD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



Just...wtf!? xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just...wtf!? xD   Just...wtf!? xD I_icon_minitime5/1/2011, 7:54 pm

Flirty_nooB wrote:
i think hes a retard Lol its contagious u know =x ps: how u been Flirty? Smile
Back to top Go down
Flirty_nooB
Major
Major
Flirty_nooB

Posts : 641
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 32
Location : ♥ Paradise ♥

Just...wtf!? xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just...wtf!? xD   Just...wtf!? xD I_icon_minitime5/1/2011, 7:59 pm

neon1228 wrote:
i think hes a retard Lol its contagious u know =x ps: how u been Flirty? Smile

It's contagious? So you passed it on to him? silent Lol Just kidding!!!

And I'm good, thx.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



Just...wtf!? xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just...wtf!? xD   Just...wtf!? xD I_icon_minitime5/1/2011, 8:06 pm

Flirty_nooB wrote:
neon1228 wrote:
i think hes a retard Lol its contagious u know =x ps: how u been Flirty? Smile

It's contagious? So you passed it on to him? silent Lol Just kidding!!!

And I'm good, thx.
h8 u but <3 u to =P
Back to top Go down
undertaker
1st Sergeant
1st Sergeant
undertaker

Posts : 209
Join date : 2010-09-01
Location : here

Just...wtf!? xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just...wtf!? xD   Just...wtf!? xD I_icon_minitime5/1/2011, 9:59 pm

Flirty_nooB wrote:
glad to see neon put video of himself on youtube. lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



Just...wtf!? xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just...wtf!? xD   Just...wtf!? xD I_icon_minitime5/1/2011, 10:04 pm

undertaker wrote:
Flirty_nooB wrote:
glad to see neon put video of himself on youtube. lol!
Glad To see u Still Try to fit in <3 u taker
Back to top Go down
undertaker
1st Sergeant
1st Sergeant
undertaker

Posts : 209
Join date : 2010-09-01
Location : here

Just...wtf!? xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just...wtf!? xD   Just...wtf!? xD I_icon_minitime5/1/2011, 10:09 pm

neon1228 wrote:
undertaker wrote:
Flirty_nooB wrote:
glad to see neon put video of himself on youtube. lol!
Glad To see u Still Try to fit in <3 u taker
u love me like all my fans do.lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
undertaker
1st Sergeant
1st Sergeant
undertaker

Posts : 209
Join date : 2010-09-01
Location : here

Just...wtf!? xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just...wtf!? xD   Just...wtf!? xD I_icon_minitime5/1/2011, 10:14 pm

Flirty_nooB wrote:
just realised why flirty put this up its her favourite S&M lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flirty_nooB
Major
Major
Flirty_nooB

Posts : 641
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 32
Location : ♥ Paradise ♥

Just...wtf!? xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just...wtf!? xD   Just...wtf!? xD I_icon_minitime5/1/2011, 10:16 pm

undertaker wrote:
neon1228 wrote:
undertaker wrote:
glad to see neon put video of himself on youtube. lol!
Glad To see u Still Try to fit in <3 u taker
u love me like all my fans do.lol

You have fans!? Shocked Since when? =P
Back to top Go down
View user profile
undertaker
1st Sergeant
1st Sergeant
undertaker

Posts : 209
Join date : 2010-09-01
Location : here

Just...wtf!? xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just...wtf!? xD   Just...wtf!? xD I_icon_minitime5/1/2011, 10:18 pm

Flirty_nooB wrote:
undertaker wrote:
neon1228 wrote:
undertaker wrote:
glad to see neon put video of himself on youtube. lol!
Glad To see u Still Try to fit in <3 u taker
u love me like all my fans do.lol

You have fans!? Shocked Since when? =P
flirty being mean.lol dont u remember whips and leather cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



Just...wtf!? xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just...wtf!? xD   Just...wtf!? xD I_icon_minitime5/1/2011, 10:24 pm

undertaker wrote:
Flirty_nooB wrote:
undertaker wrote:
neon1228 wrote:
undertaker wrote:
glad to see neon put video of himself on youtube. lol!
Glad To see u Still Try to fit in <3 u taker
u love me like all my fans do.lol

You have fans!? Shocked Since when? =P
flirty being mean.lol dont u remember whips and leather cheers
u my fanboy baby i <3 u
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Just...wtf!? xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just...wtf!? xD   Just...wtf!? xD I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Just...wtf!? xD
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
|S| Clan :: Entertainment :: Funny Videos-
Jump to: