|S| Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Clan In Resistance: Fall of Man. Anyone is welcome to join the site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

|S| clan Defensive player of the week

Go down 
3 posters

Best Defender from 9/13- 9/19
Executioner
|S| clan Defensive player of the week I_vote_lcap17%|S| clan Defensive player of the week I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
Decapitator
|S| clan Defensive player of the week I_vote_lcap50%|S| clan Defensive player of the week I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 6 ]
Noobie
|S| clan Defensive player of the week I_vote_lcap0%|S| clan Defensive player of the week I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Chuyito
|S| clan Defensive player of the week I_vote_lcap17%|S| clan Defensive player of the week I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
Pinbank
|S| clan Defensive player of the week I_vote_lcap0%|S| clan Defensive player of the week I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
UrStupid
 0% [ 0 ]
Falima
 0% [ 0 ]
Higinia
 0% [ 0 ]
Killa
|S| clan Defensive player of the week I_vote_lcap8%|S| clan Defensive player of the week I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
sodapop
|S| clan Defensive player of the week I_vote_lcap8%|S| clan Defensive player of the week I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 12

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
THa-EXECUTIONER
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
THa-EXECUTIONER

|S| clan Defensive player of the week Empty
PostSubject: |S| clan Defensive player of the week   |S| clan Defensive player of the week I_icon_minitime9/23/2009, 12:15 am

If you feel someone else was worthy feel free to write them in
Back to top Go down
Sodapop5
Corporal
Corporal
Sodapop5

PostSubject: Re: |S| clan Defensive player of the week   |S| clan Defensive player of the week I_icon_minitime9/23/2009, 12:51 am

THa-EXECUTIONER wrote:

dont acdc play D?
Back to top Go down
THa-EXECUTIONER
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
THa-EXECUTIONER

PostSubject: Re: |S| clan Defensive player of the week   |S| clan Defensive player of the week I_icon_minitime9/23/2009, 12:53 am

Sodapop5 wrote:
THa-EXECUTIONER wrote:

dont acdc play D?
yes, not enough spaces, and I havent really seen him on lately, and when I have he's been playing offense
Back to top Go down
THa-EXECUTIONER
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
THa-EXECUTIONER

PostSubject: Re: |S| clan Defensive player of the week   |S| clan Defensive player of the week I_icon_minitime9/23/2009, 10:05 pm

Dont vote for yourselfs either...lol
Back to top Go down
Sodapop5
Corporal
Corporal
Sodapop5

PostSubject: Re: |S| clan Defensive player of the week   |S| clan Defensive player of the week I_icon_minitime9/23/2009, 10:06 pm

THa-EXECUTIONER wrote:
Dont vote for yourselfs either...lol

i voted for decap
Back to top Go down
Axis0088
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Axis0088

PostSubject: Ha   |S| clan Defensive player of the week I_icon_minitime9/24/2009, 7:18 pm

Fuk dat nigga Decap. SUCKA BITCHES Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Axis0088
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Axis0088

PostSubject: Re: |S| clan Defensive player of the week   |S| clan Defensive player of the week I_icon_minitime9/25/2009, 3:39 pm

Yo soda is Acdc like your lil boyfriend/boy toy or sumthin.? Suspect .. Cough undercover Fags affraid .You keep talkin bout dat clown in different threads, His D can't touch mine if I wanna play D, Look at all the D an you think he really should be up their. He sure is hell aint on dat nigga Decap level my nig or Ex, Chewy.
Back to top Go down
Sodapop5
Corporal
Corporal
Sodapop5

PostSubject: Re: |S| clan Defensive player of the week   |S| clan Defensive player of the week I_icon_minitime9/28/2009, 1:53 am

Axis0088 wrote:
Yo soda is Acdc like your lil boyfriend/boy toy or sumthin.? Suspect .. Cough undercover Fags affraid .You keep talkin bout dat clown in different threads, His D can't touch mine if I wanna play D, Look at all the D an you think he really should be up their. He sure is hell aint on dat nigga Decap level my nig or Ex, Chewy.

i said ac because he plays more then u. he is active ur not.. nuff said afro
Back to top Go down
Axis0088
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Axis0088

PostSubject: Re: |S| clan Defensive player of the week   |S| clan Defensive player of the week I_icon_minitime9/28/2009, 1:59 am

Thats a fuckin lie in itself clown. HaHa i aint been on fri,sat, sun othen than that I been on more then him an probaly you to. I been in clan battles durin this last week. How bout you.. 1.2.?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: |S| clan Defensive player of the week   |S| clan Defensive player of the week I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

|S| clan Defensive player of the week
Page 1 of 1