A Clan In Resistance: Fall of Man. Anyone is welcome to join the site
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 GET

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tha-CHEESEBURGER
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
avatar

Posts : 803
Join date : 2009-08-16
Age : 32
Location : Miami, FL

PostSubject: GET clan   8/22/2010, 2:24 am

lol brag about a win. beating a unrank clan in a rank battle? LOL. why challenge a clan that doesnt play rank? lol and then brag about it. grow the fuck up. brag about beating another rank clan. as we brag about beating clans that does know how to play shotty
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://facebook.com/izzy.is
THa-EXECUTIONER
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
avatar

Posts : 347
Join date : 2009-08-16
Age : 32
Location : 612 Soljah Repen THa MN

PostSubject: GET   8/22/2010, 2:27 am

Hmm what a bitch made ass pussy clan. they say they want to battle us in a clan battle shotgun style then they make it carb snipe ranked style, and they say they will battle us our way, which they bitch out on

PinBank- YOu are a SCRUB, you think your good but you suck at all things not deathmatch, there is a reason you werent in any battle but what 2? GTFO. your a closet fag

Rookie- you showed your true colors, and your a bitch you wouldnt man up when the time came, BTW quit sending me messages, i am NOT one of your faggot friends

Neon- see rookie

Jellie-loose some weight your fat and ugly, atleast you can loose some weight however you'll always be UGLY!!!!! You look like a dude wearing a wig seriously

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jellie666
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major


Posts : 261
Join date : 2009-11-07
Age : 28
Location : Aussie

PostSubject: Re: GET   8/22/2010, 2:57 am

THa-EXECUTIONER wrote:
Hmm what a bitch made ass pussy clan. they say they want to battle us in a clan battle shotgun style then they make it carb snipe ranked style, and they say they will battle us our way, which they bitch out on

PinBank- YOu are a SCRUB, you think your good but you suck at all things not deathmatch, there is a reason you werent in any battle but what 2? GTFO. your a closet fag

Rookie- you showed your true colors, and your a bitch you wouldnt man up when the time came, BTW quit sending me messages, i am NOT one of your faggot friends

Neon- see rookie

Jellie-loose some weight your fat and ugly, atleast you can loose some weight however you'll always be UGLY!!!!! You look like a dude wearing a wig seriously


Wow, can you get any more childish? Grow the fuck up you pathetic waste of space...

I haven't done SHIT to any of you bitches, but I cop all this bullshit from nowhere... Leaving the clan is NOT a good enough reason to treat someone like shit.

If you really must know, I left the clan to get away from the drama that follows the "label". I have enough shit going on in my life to put up with immature twats on the PS3, which I go on to GET AWAY from it. But no, so fuck you, Exe, Decap and Destoryerz. You take a damn game way too seriously. Come back to me when you actually have a life, yeah? =)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
THa-EXECUTIONER
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
avatar

Posts : 347
Join date : 2009-08-16
Age : 32
Location : 612 Soljah Repen THa MN

PostSubject: Re: GET   8/22/2010, 3:03 am

Jellie stfu, are you that vein? seriously you left around a month ago, no one cares that you left NO ONE, hopefully you'll understand now, if you cant stand the game then dont go on it, plain n simple, I dont care about your personal life, its a video game deal with it!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jellie666
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major


Posts : 261
Join date : 2009-11-07
Age : 28
Location : Aussie

PostSubject: Re: GET   8/22/2010, 3:06 am

THa-EXECUTIONER wrote:
Jellie stfu, are you that vein? seriously you left around a month ago, no one cares that you left NO ONE, hopefully you'll understand now, if you cant stand the game then dont go on it, plain n simple, I dont care about your personal life, its a video game deal with it!

Good, so why even start trash talking? I've done absolutely nothing wrong to you or by anyone either. Cut your damn losses, you say I'm not that good, then why beg me to join for so long? Why? Makes no sense.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jellie666
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major


Posts : 261
Join date : 2009-11-07
Age : 28
Location : Aussie

PostSubject: Re: GET   8/22/2010, 3:07 am

And exactly, it's a damn viseo game, why do you always take that shit too seriously? I honestly think you have no life, nor what it is, tbf. Grow the fuck up already, dayum...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
THa-EXECUTIONER
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
avatar

Posts : 347
Join date : 2009-08-16
Age : 32
Location : 612 Soljah Repen THa MN

PostSubject: Re: GET   8/22/2010, 3:38 am

Jellie666 wrote:
THa-EXECUTIONER wrote:
Jellie stfu, are you that vein? seriously you left around a month ago, no one cares that you left NO ONE, hopefully you'll understand now, if you cant stand the game then dont go on it, plain n simple, I dont care about your personal life, its a video game deal with it!

Good, so why even start trash talking? I've done absolutely nothing wrong to you or by anyone either. Cut your damn losses, you say I'm not that good, then why beg me to join for so long? Why? Makes no sense.
Wait beg you to join? pssh who begged you? I dont beg anyone to join, get ya facts straight.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jellie666
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major


Posts : 261
Join date : 2009-11-07
Age : 28
Location : Aussie

PostSubject: Re: GET   8/22/2010, 3:46 am

Haha, yeah you did... Constantly at it all the damn time, too...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
THa-EXECUTIONER
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
avatar

Posts : 347
Join date : 2009-08-16
Age : 32
Location : 612 Soljah Repen THa MN

PostSubject: Re: GET   8/22/2010, 4:14 am

Jellie666 wrote:
Haha, yeah you did... Constantly at it all the damn time, too...
eJellie if thats whats going to help you sleep then go ahead and think it, but just so we are clear I dont believe me asking you to join the clan one time is begging, hell even when you were in the clan ask any clan member I talked hella shit about how shitty you were, all you do is lag, and your not good. plain n simple, i dont beg anyone to join |S| i may ask someone 1 time to join but asking is not begging, get ya facts straight you stupid cunt, anywho im done with your bitch ass for now, misses i just cant take it, yet you keep coming back for more...you truly amaze me n make me laugh at just how stupid you truly are....oh and btw the only reason i asked iz cuz i got sick of playing against your laggin ass, same reason totti's in S

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jellie666
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major


Posts : 261
Join date : 2009-11-07
Age : 28
Location : Aussie

PostSubject: Re: GET   8/22/2010, 5:32 am

LOL, sure. If you wanna believe that, go ahead... But you asked well and truely more then once, hunni. xD You also did the same thing with the H03 clan when I was on Shotty_G0ODESS too... And if you were bitching about me, and "so damn tough", why couldn't you say it to my face? Are you really that bitch made?

And aye, I can't help if you Americans have better and more internet over there... We are only an island, afterall... Can't expect us to have the best shit just yet =) Anyways, everyone lags, some worse then others and then you have the faggots that can't play a game without it. So don't bitch about it, deal with it or go play a game that doesn't have online multiplayer, because there's laggers everywhere. =)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sedahades
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 80
Join date : 2010-03-06
Age : 29
Location : T.DOT

PostSubject: Re: GET   8/22/2010, 11:17 am

whats ranked? lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://armed-and-dangerous.forumotion.com
THa-EXECUTIONER
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
avatar

Posts : 347
Join date : 2009-08-16
Age : 32
Location : 612 Soljah Repen THa MN

PostSubject: Re: GET   8/22/2010, 12:44 pm

Jellie666 wrote:
LOL, sure. If you wanna believe that, go ahead... But you asked well and truely more then once, hunni. xD You also did the same thing with the H03 clan when I was on Shotty_G0ODESS too... And if you were bitching about me, and "so damn tough", why couldn't you say it to my face? Are you really that bitch made?

And aye, I can't help if you Americans have better and more internet over there... We are only an island, afterall... Can't expect us to have the best shit just yet =) Anyways, everyone lags, some worse then others and then you have the faggots that can't play a game without it. So don't bitch about it, deal with it or go play a game that doesn't have online multiplayer, because there's laggers everywhere. =)
I dont say anything to your face? Are you fucking kidding me, I tell you after every single game that your LAGGING, and you appoligize like the good little ho3 you are. And no everyone doesnt lag, maybe there is more lag in resistance now-a-days because its 4yrs old, but i remember going for months playing carb with no lag, so dont give me your b.s. everyone lags excuse...Who cares if your shotty goddess, is that supposed to impress me? I didnt even know that was you, I honestly feel bad for you now, and that just shows how much of a scrub you really are, because i thought that was the other shotty girl, that I was playing with last night, cant even remember her name thats how irrelvent you apparently are...LOL

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CuriosityxX
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 104
Join date : 2010-07-28
Age : 43
Location : inside of cheese's butthole

PostSubject: Re: GET   8/22/2010, 2:20 pm

Where is my section ex? The sex couldn't have released all your frustration, you weren't too spirited
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WORLDZIDOL
Sgt. Major of the Army
Sgt. Major of the Army
avatar

Posts : 445
Join date : 2010-05-19
Age : 97
Location : NyC

PostSubject: Re: GET   8/22/2010, 3:25 pm

Sedahades wrote:
whats ranked? lol


lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
THa-BEANER
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 152
Join date : 2010-04-27
Age : 23
Location : Pasadena,TX

PostSubject: Re: GET   8/22/2010, 3:50 pm

5v1 ctf, GET vs me ctf...i dare GET to challenge me like this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jellie666
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major


Posts : 261
Join date : 2009-11-07
Age : 28
Location : Aussie

PostSubject: Re: GET   8/22/2010, 10:37 pm

THa-EXECUTIONER wrote:
Jellie666 wrote:
LOL, sure. If you wanna believe that, go ahead... But you asked well and truely more then once, hunni. xD You also did the same thing with the H03 clan when I was on Shotty_G0ODESS too... And if you were bitching about me, and "so damn tough", why couldn't you say it to my face? Are you really that bitch made?

And aye, I can't help if you Americans have better and more internet over there... We are only an island, afterall... Can't expect us to have the best shit just yet =) Anyways, everyone lags, some worse then others and then you have the faggots that can't play a game without it. So don't bitch about it, deal with it or go play a game that doesn't have online multiplayer, because there's laggers everywhere. =)
I dont say anything to your face? Are you fucking kidding me, I tell you after every single game that your LAGGING, and you appoligize like the good little ho3 you are. And no everyone doesnt lag, maybe there is more lag in resistance now-a-days because its 4yrs old, but i remember going for months playing carb with no lag, so dont give me your b.s. everyone lags excuse...Who cares if your shotty goddess, is that supposed to impress me? I didnt even know that was you, I honestly feel bad for you now, and that just shows how much of a scrub you really are, because i thought that was the other shotty girl, that I was playing with last night, cant even remember her name thats how irrelvent you apparently are...LOL

EVERYONE lags, faggot... Don't give me this "I know more then you" bullshit.... And yeah? That's why you were trying to suck up my arse =) And then when you found out it was me, you went all two-faced yet again, like the immature twat you are.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tha-CHEESEBURGER
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
avatar

Posts : 803
Join date : 2009-08-16
Age : 32
Location : Miami, FL

PostSubject: Re: GET   8/23/2010, 12:23 am

Neon wrote:
talkin so much shit on a gay website.

s clan is gay.

you guys lost quit bitchin, go cry about it

wow we lost a game that we don't play. rank style. yey. we are a shotgun clan that play solely shotgun. we can also play 1 hit carb and melee. so why are yall bragging about it? Mainly because you don't have nothing to achieve but achieve something that total unpractical for us. good job!

if your gonna challenge us and want to brag about a win. beat us in our OWN GAME. simple fact neon.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://facebook.com/izzy.is
WORLDZIDOL
Sgt. Major of the Army
Sgt. Major of the Army
avatar

Posts : 445
Join date : 2010-05-19
Age : 97
Location : NyC

PostSubject: Re: GET   8/23/2010, 12:35 am

Tha-CHEESEBURGER wrote:
Neon wrote:
talkin so much shit on a gay website.

s clan is gay.

you guys lost quit bitchin, go cry about it

wow we lost a game that we don't play. rank style. yey. we are a shotgun clan that play solely shotgun. we can also play 1 hit carb and melee. so why are yall bragging about it? Mainly because you don't have nothing to achieve but achieve something that total unpractical for us. good job!

if your gonna challenge us and want to brag about a win. beat us in our OWN GAME. simple fact neon.


LOL lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CuriosityxX
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 104
Join date : 2010-07-28
Age : 43
Location : inside of cheese's butthole

PostSubject: Re: GET   8/23/2010, 1:54 am

Tha-CHEESEBURGER wrote:
Neon wrote:
talkin so much shit on a gay website.

s clan is gay.

you guys lost quit bitchin, go cry about it

wow we lost a game that we don't play. rank style. yey. we are a shotgun clan that play solely shotgun. we can also play 1 hit carb and melee. so why are yall bragging about it? Mainly because you don't have nothing to achieve but achieve something that total unpractical for us. good job!

if your gonna challenge us and want to brag about a win. beat us in our OWN GAME. simple fact neon.

lol who would you put in for a melee match?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
THa-EXECUTIONER
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
avatar

Posts : 347
Join date : 2009-08-16
Age : 32
Location : 612 Soljah Repen THa MN

PostSubject: Re: GET   8/23/2010, 2:19 am

Jellie666 wrote:
THa-EXECUTIONER wrote:
Jellie666 wrote:
LOL, sure. If you wanna believe that, go ahead... But you asked well and truely more then once, hunni. xD You also did the same thing with the H03 clan when I was on Shotty_G0ODESS too... And if you were bitching about me, and "so damn tough", why couldn't you say it to my face? Are you really that bitch made?

And aye, I can't help if you Americans have better and more internet over there... We are only an island, afterall... Can't expect us to have the best shit just yet =) Anyways, everyone lags, some worse then others and then you have the faggots that can't play a game without it. So don't bitch about it, deal with it or go play a game that doesn't have online multiplayer, because there's laggers everywhere. =)
I dont say anything to your face? Are you fucking kidding me, I tell you after every single game that your LAGGING, and you appoligize like the good little ho3 you are. And no everyone doesnt lag, maybe there is more lag in resistance now-a-days because its 4yrs old, but i remember going for months playing carb with no lag, so dont give me your b.s. everyone lags excuse...Who cares if your shotty goddess, is that supposed to impress me? I didnt even know that was you, I honestly feel bad for you now, and that just shows how much of a scrub you really are, because i thought that was the other shotty girl, that I was playing with last night, cant even remember her name thats how irrelvent you apparently are...LOL

EVERYONE lags, faggot... Don't give me this "I know more then you" bullshit.... And yeah? That's why you were trying to suck up my arse =) And then when you found out it was me, you went all two-faced yet again, like the immature twat you are.
LISTEN YOU FAT FUCKING CUNT, you wish i would beg you to do anything, the only thing, and i mean the only thing i would beg you to do is play in traffic. lets get real, why would I supposidly beg you to join S when we had the most dominate team in the game at shotty? we would fuck you up so bad you'd quit out of games, or should i say lag out? YOu choose which one you slut....btw. go work the corner and loose that fat on your waist. it doesnt belong there! YOu and me both know that there is no way i begged you to join, when you joined the clan I wasnt leader, hell i wasnt even around, i left for 2 months came back and you were in the clan, so please please please tell me when I begged you to join? GTFO, your as dillisional as you are ugly, and thats saying something, im sure they make medication that you can take, too bad your broke and cant afford surgery so you could atleast get a piece of ass

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
THa-BEANER
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 152
Join date : 2010-04-27
Age : 23
Location : Pasadena,TX

PostSubject: TO GET:   8/23/2010, 2:28 am

if u guys in GET think ur good because of tht ranked shit, then play me 5v1 ctf, GET vs me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: GET   8/23/2010, 2:57 am

CuriosityxX wrote:
Tha-CHEESEBURGER wrote:
Neon wrote:
talkin so much shit on a gay website.

s clan is gay.

you guys lost quit bitchin, go cry about it

wow we lost a game that we don't play. rank style. yey. we are a shotgun clan that play solely shotgun. we can also play 1 hit carb and melee. so why are yall bragging about it? Mainly because you don't have nothing to achieve but achieve something that total unpractical for us. good job!

if your gonna challenge us and want to brag about a win. beat us in our OWN GAME. simple fact neon.

lol who would you put in for a melee match?
Lol if there gonna play a melee clan battle they better do it before I get back lol
Back to top Go down
THa-EXECUTIONER
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
avatar

Posts : 347
Join date : 2009-08-16
Age : 32
Location : 612 Soljah Repen THa MN

PostSubject: Re: GET   8/23/2010, 7:20 pm

obivion_is_near wrote:
CuriosityxX wrote:
Tha-CHEESEBURGER wrote:
Neon wrote:
talkin so much shit on a gay website.

s clan is gay.

you guys lost quit bitchin, go cry about it

wow we lost a game that we don't play. rank style. yey. we are a shotgun clan that play solely shotgun. we can also play 1 hit carb and melee. so why are yall bragging about it? Mainly because you don't have nothing to achieve but achieve something that total unpractical for us. good job!

if your gonna challenge us and want to brag about a win. beat us in our OWN GAME. simple fact neon.

lol who would you put in for a melee match?
Lol if there gonna play a melee clan battle they better do it before I get back lol
I dont fuck with melee, but we do have players that do, however i doubt we would win a melee battle

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: GET   8/23/2010, 8:09 pm

What ever happened to sim ran
Back to top Go down
Tha-CHEESEBURGER
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
avatar

Posts : 803
Join date : 2009-08-16
Age : 32
Location : Miami, FL

PostSubject: Re: GET   8/23/2010, 8:19 pm

school happen to sin ram
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://facebook.com/izzy.is
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: GET   

Back to top Go down
 
GET
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
|S| Clan :: Resistance's lobby-
Jump to: