A Clan In Resistance: Fall of Man. Anyone is welcome to join the site
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Clan Battle

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
THa-BEANER
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 152
Join date : 2010-04-27
Age : 23
Location : Pasadena,TX

PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle   8/18/2010, 3:23 pm

DAMN IT ROOKIE thats it i'm going to plant explosives in ur house and blow u up right now. lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle   8/18/2010, 5:39 pm

Tha-CHEESEBURGER wrote:
you wont even have a chance in axbridge 6v6 or 8v8. set the time and date. out of 2 matches, we won the first one. and so what if worldz was in. he isn't |S| material anyways. 4v4 isnt really much of a biggie for us, we could careless. so be proud that you beat us in one match out of 2 in a 4v4. you have accomplish your life goal XD
damn n u always tell me its just a game LMFAO how pathetic XD
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle   8/18/2010, 5:42 pm

txmama wrote:
THa-BEANER wrote:
rookie y r u always arguing??? this is y me, kevin, n dark-tiger r going to blow u up because u don't know when to shut up lol...blue please shut the fuck up "its just a game" for a game u sure take dating older guys seriously, i could care less who ur dating, but u sound retarded saying "its just a game" when everybody knows ur date ppl in d game...another thing is |S| has always been d top shotty clan in RFOM, rookie calm down u make it sound like RFOM died years ago, RFOM began to die a couple of months after MW2 came out...y is it that when somebody leaves |S| they start saying negative shit about it, rookie u used to b on everybodies dick especially's cheese, do u remember "i want to be in elite |S|" and u would say gay shit, i know u might of been joking but still who does shit like that.

LMFAO Very Happy
someones looking for attention n no not u beaner XD
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle   8/18/2010, 5:56 pm

neon1228 wrote:
txmama wrote:
THa-BEANER wrote:
rookie y r u always arguing??? this is y me, kevin, n dark-tiger r going to blow u up because u don't know when to shut up lol...blue please shut the fuck up "its just a game" for a game u sure take dating older guys seriously, i could care less who ur dating, but u sound retarded saying "its just a game" when everybody knows ur date ppl in d game...another thing is |S| has always been d top shotty clan in RFOM, rookie calm down u make it sound like RFOM died years ago, RFOM began to die a couple of months after MW2 came out...y is it that when somebody leaves |S| they start saying negative shit about it, rookie u used to b on everybodies dick especially's cheese, do u remember "i want to be in elite |S|" and u would say gay shit, i know u might of been joking but still who does shit like that.

LMFAO Very Happy
someones looking for attention n no not u beaner XD

I'm guessing ur talking about u wanting attention from me again...OMG i just put LMFAO and Neon has to comment even on that... I can laugh at whatever the f*ck i want to. geeshh i thought it was funny Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ThE-_-R0OKIE-_-
Major General
Major General
avatar

Posts : 850
Join date : 2010-02-12
Age : 83
Location : Sheppard AFB

PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle   8/18/2010, 6:27 pm

OH and ex about that Tiger thing only reason i challenge him in the first place is A. because he tells me he can beat me and B. because he sux lol i only ask him for one when he talks mess otherwise i dont say shit to him nor follow him to get one lol so i dont know where that came from?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThE-_-R0OKIE-_-
Major General
Major General
avatar

Posts : 850
Join date : 2010-02-12
Age : 83
Location : Sheppard AFB

PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle   8/18/2010, 6:28 pm

THa-BEANER wrote:
DAMN IT ROOKIE thats it i'm going to plant explosives in ur house and blow u up right now. lol

So lets see my flatscreen goes to Worldz, my weed is split between Kevin, and Ballo. uhmm my car goes to decap. and i believe my ps3 goes to Obi. well that settles it Ballo please take me out in a respectful way! goodbye all! lmfao xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThE-_-R0OKIE-_-
Major General
Major General
avatar

Posts : 850
Join date : 2010-02-12
Age : 83
Location : Sheppard AFB

PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle   8/18/2010, 6:32 pm

THa-BEANER wrote:
rookie y r u always arguing??? this is y me, kevin, n dark-tiger r going to blow u up because u don't know when to shut up lol...blue please shut the fuck up "its just a game" for a game u sure take dating older guys seriously, i could care less who ur dating, but u sound retarded saying "its just a game" when everybody knows ur date ppl in d game...another thing is |S| has always been d top shotty clan in RFOM, rookie calm down u make it sound like RFOM died years ago, RFOM began to die a couple of months after MW2 came out...y is it that when somebody leaves |S| they start saying negative shit about it, rookie u used to b on everybodies dick especially's cheese, do u remember "i want to be in elite |S|" and u would say gay shit, i know u might of been joking but still who does shit like that.

And thanx again ballo for ruining my Glorious plan! douche O_O hmm well i think nuff was said here lol funny i made absolutely no sense and i still stirred up some shit i feel like neon now
Back to top Go down
View user profile
THa-BEANER
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 152
Join date : 2010-04-27
Age : 23
Location : Pasadena,TX

PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle   8/18/2010, 8:27 pm

lol...rookie u messed up my plan too =P
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThE-_-R0OKIE-_-
Major General
Major General
avatar

Posts : 850
Join date : 2010-02-12
Age : 83
Location : Sheppard AFB

PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle   8/18/2010, 10:33 pm

THa-BEANER wrote:
lol...rookie u messed up my plan too =P

Yeah guess we're even now! until next time Bay Lew!! xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThE-_-R0OKIE-_-
Major General
Major General
avatar

Posts : 850
Join date : 2010-02-12
Age : 83
Location : Sheppard AFB

PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle   8/18/2010, 10:37 pm

OMG this is my post!! everyone is supposed to be talking about me! im the one who wants attention so neon and tx take that somewhere else! jeez xD every freakin time its something get married already got dammit and stop fighting all the got damn time only im allowed to argue cuz im the awesome-ness ( and cuz im an alien and i think humans suck ) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
THa-EXECUTIONER
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
avatar

Posts : 347
Join date : 2009-08-16
Age : 32
Location : 612 Soljah Repen THa MN

PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle   8/19/2010, 12:04 am

ThE-_-R0OKIE-_- wrote:
OH and ex about that Tiger thing only reason i challenge him in the first place is A. because he tells me he can beat me and B. because he sux lol i only ask him for one when he talks mess otherwise i dont say shit to him nor follow him to get one lol so i dont know where that came from?
China Town I think

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThE-_-R0OKIE-_-
Major General
Major General
avatar

Posts : 850
Join date : 2010-02-12
Age : 83
Location : Sheppard AFB

PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle   8/19/2010, 1:21 am

THa-EXECUTIONER wrote:
ThE-_-R0OKIE-_- wrote:
OH and ex about that Tiger thing only reason i challenge him in the first place is A. because he tells me he can beat me and B. because he sux lol i only ask him for one when he talks mess otherwise i dont say shit to him nor follow him to get one lol so i dont know where that came from?
China Town I think

Damn chinese people spreadin rumors Aye wanna help me fuck em up? i heard they put pidgeons in there chicken chop suey xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
THa-BEANER
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 152
Join date : 2010-04-27
Age : 23
Location : Pasadena,TX

PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle   8/19/2010, 1:23 am

i'll help u rouk ee don't u worry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle   8/19/2010, 3:04 am

txmama wrote:
neon1228 wrote:
txmama wrote:
THa-BEANER wrote:
rookie y r u always arguing??? this is y me, kevin, n dark-tiger r going to blow u up because u don't know when to shut up lol...blue please shut the fuck up "its just a game" for a game u sure take dating older guys seriously, i could care less who ur dating, but u sound retarded saying "its just a game" when everybody knows ur date ppl in d game...another thing is |S| has always been d top shotty clan in RFOM, rookie calm down u make it sound like RFOM died years ago, RFOM began to die a couple of months after MW2 came out...y is it that when somebody leaves |S| they start saying negative shit about it, rookie u used to b on everybodies dick especially's cheese, do u remember "i want to be in elite |S|" and u would say gay shit, i know u might of been joking but still who does shit like that.

LMFAO Very Happy
someones looking for attention n no not u beaner XD

I'm guessing ur talking about u wanting attention from me again...OMG i just put LMFAO and Neon has to comment even on that... I can laugh at whatever the f*ck i want to. geeshh i thought it was funny Very Happy
no just posted that to see if u would say something stupid guess i was right XD
Back to top Go down
ThE-_-R0OKIE-_-
Major General
Major General
avatar

Posts : 850
Join date : 2010-02-12
Age : 83
Location : Sheppard AFB

PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle   8/19/2010, 4:18 am

THa-BEANER wrote:
i'll help u rouk ee don't u worry.

Awesome now that i have Bay Lew on my side those chinese mofo's goin down!!!!! cheers lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xXBlue23__Xx
Sergeant
Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 55
Join date : 2010-06-12
Age : 24
Location : Santa Rosa California

PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle   8/19/2010, 5:20 am

Pointless posts. O-o'

I only respond to shit like that when I'm tired.

I really gotta stop getting on this damn thing. xD


_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
THa-BEANER
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 152
Join date : 2010-04-27
Age : 23
Location : Pasadena,TX

PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle   8/19/2010, 1:06 pm

BLUE y r u telling us this nobody gives a shit about u, no one told u to register and reply in forums...if u don't like being on this website u can get d fuck out, nobody is holding u here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
THa-EXECUTIONER
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
avatar

Posts : 347
Join date : 2009-08-16
Age : 32
Location : 612 Soljah Repen THa MN

PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle   8/19/2010, 4:00 pm

xXBlue23__Xx wrote:
Pointless posts. O-o'

I only respond to shit like that when I'm tired.

I really gotta stop getting on this damn thing. xD

Fuck can you say ATTENTION WHORE

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Destroyerz00
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 74
Join date : 2009-09-18
Age : 31
Location : CHI-TOWN \^5^/

PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle   8/19/2010, 9:48 pm

THa-EXECUTIONER wrote:
xXBlue23__Xx wrote:
Pointless posts. O-o'

I only respond to shit like that when I'm tired.

I really gotta stop getting on this damn thing. xD

Fuck can you say ATTENTION WHORE

afro lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xXBlue23__Xx
Sergeant
Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 55
Join date : 2010-06-12
Age : 24
Location : Santa Rosa California

PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle   8/24/2010, 3:07 am

Like I said dumbass =)
I only post when I am tired.

So therefore I am doing it when I am not really awake. =)

Its okay kiddo. Go take a breather. ^-^

Ex...Honestly I used to be friends with you...I dont know what the hell I did to you, but apparently I did something bad. =) Thats okay. I agree with Jellie a pointless waste of space. That you are. =D

And if I were an attention whore, than I would make more of an argument. =)

Smile

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
THa-EXECUTIONER
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
avatar

Posts : 347
Join date : 2009-08-16
Age : 32
Location : 612 Soljah Repen THa MN

PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle   8/24/2010, 9:06 am

xXBlue23__Xx wrote:
Like I said dumbass =)
I only post when I am tired.

So therefore I am doing it when I am not really awake. =)

Its okay kiddo. Go take a breather. ^-^

Ex...Honestly I used to be friends with you...I dont know what the hell I did to you, but apparently I did something bad. =) Thats okay. I agree with Jellie a pointless waste of space. That you are. =D

And if I were an attention whore, than I would make more of an argument. =)

Smile
Damn you dont like me anymore what should I do? fuck god damnit, Hey blue unlike you & Jellie, I actually contribute to my society, I have better things to do then sit on a video game all day long, as evident from you dating a dude over the PS3....LOL...Hilarious! and from what I hear about Jellie she is on the PS3 a LOT! Why dont you do us a favor and go make something out of your life, because honestly I dont want to support you when your pregnant and on wellfare. It isnt my job to support your lazy ass.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xXBlue23__Xx
Sergeant
Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 55
Join date : 2010-06-12
Age : 24
Location : Santa Rosa California

PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle   8/24/2010, 9:31 pm

Who gives a fuck if she's on the game alot.
We have to support every other god damn person who cares.
Shit I go to school, I work.
I know what it feels like. So who cares if Jellie plays alot.
Apparently you have enough time on your hands to get on a childish website, and talk shit on young girls that you dont even know. =)
So I dated someone over the internet. =D
So I'm not proud of it.
But I'm sure at one point or another you liked a girl over the internet. So dont give me that bullshit on saying how either of us are pathetic. ^-^
Taking on the fact that probably half your of your friends have been denied by the girls on the internet.
So if your calling me pathetic then you might aswell call your friends pathetic, but hey...Atleast I got the guy. xD I wasn't denied.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle   8/25/2010, 7:42 am

I can't believe blue and E-Thug Sr. are still going at it =\
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle   

Back to top Go down
 
Clan Battle
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
 Similar topics
-
» Want to organise your own clan battle? Post here
» New CLAN : Brutes_NeVeR_DIE
» Omicron Provisional Galaxy of Clan Blood Spirit
» BTP- Battle Forged Daemonhunters
» Battle for the Abyss

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
|S| Clan :: Resistance's lobby-
Jump to: