|S| Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Clan In Resistance: Fall of Man. Anyone is welcome to join the site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clan Battle

Go down 
+9
THa-Limit
Pinbank
xXBlue23__Xx
saxophone_21
THa-EXECUTIONER
ThE-_-R0OKIE-_-
SirCrocker
CuriosityxX
Tha-CHEESEBURGER
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
THa-Limit
Sergeant
Sergeant

Clan Battle - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle   Clan Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8/17/2010, 8:13 pm

Find it funny how people constantly say it's just a game and yet they seem to care enough for it to tell other people that its just a game. If you didn't really care you wouldn't say anything at all.

As far as playing a game for fun, fun for me is winning all the time, preferably against good competition.

I know some people like playing because you get to talk to random people online and play random games and I can see how that's fun. I just don't get why those same people think and say that, everyone else who plays to win takes the game serious, but all they're doing is having fun, just in a different way.
Back to top Go down
xXBlue23__Xx
Sergeant
Sergeant
xXBlue23__Xx

PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle   Clan Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8/17/2010, 8:15 pm

Its just a game. =)
Have fun in it. Thats what games are ment for. ^-^
I take what people say literal since I am just that way.
Hell I lose I lose. I win I win.
I may get pissed, but in the end, its just a video game. I'll respawn. xD
Back to top Go down
CuriosityxX
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
CuriosityxX

PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle   Clan Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8/17/2010, 8:54 pm

Pinbank wrote:
Too many wink links in this operation... If you all played like myself and or Curiosity!(Heyyy) no need to talk shit LoL. There's a reason i always laugh when people say shit, if your good it doesn't matter what shits said. If i for some foresaken reason was considered terrible what does that make all the other people that play? LoL
I think its forsaken not foresaken (heyyyy girl). Grammar is not just a game, we should set the example for the children.
Back to top Go down
ThE-_-R0OKIE-_-
Major General
Major General
ThE-_-R0OKIE-_-

PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle   Clan Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8/17/2010, 9:03 pm

saxophone_21 wrote:
rookie ur no better than the ppl ur talking about and ur arguement is pointless as well.. u do the same stuff ur accusing them of doin so really ur both guilty and quite frankly ur just no goin anywhere in this lil arguement ur having.. oh and go ahead and talk shit to me i really could care less bout wat u have to say to me.. just saying.. this is a pointless arguement

Dont u got some gurl to go masturbate to?
Back to top Go down
xXBlue23__Xx
Sergeant
Sergeant
xXBlue23__Xx

PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle   Clan Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8/17/2010, 9:04 pm

hahaha! Rookie. xD
Back to top Go down
ThE-_-R0OKIE-_-
Major General
Major General
ThE-_-R0OKIE-_-

PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle   Clan Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8/17/2010, 9:05 pm

Tha-CHEESEBURGER wrote:
ThE-_-R0OKIE-_- wrote:
Tha-CHEESEBURGER wrote:
ThE-_-R0OKIE-_- wrote:
Nahh buddy that was 4 |S| members lmfao do ur homework.

get_wasted is not a S member. lol

he was at the time LOL

that doesn't make any sense.

GET wasted = worldz idol who i believe carried an |S| clan tag at the time of the match.
Back to top Go down
ThE-_-R0OKIE-_-
Major General
Major General
ThE-_-R0OKIE-_-

PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle   Clan Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8/17/2010, 9:11 pm

LoL im not even gonna point out whats wrong in chewys little attempt to speak his mind. That made absolutely no sense whatsoever how about u proofread and try again? and maybe i'll take u seriously but then again? i cant take anyone who tell's lie on top of lie lol Mr. Non-Mutual Masturbation.
Back to top Go down
WORLDZIDOL
Sgt. Major of the Army
Sgt. Major of the Army
WORLDZIDOL

PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle   Clan Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8/17/2010, 10:10 pm

ThE-_-R0OKIE-_- wrote:
Tha-CHEESEBURGER wrote:
ThE-_-R0OKIE-_- wrote:
Tha-CHEESEBURGER wrote:
ThE-_-R0OKIE-_- wrote:
Nahh buddy that was 4 |S| members lmfao do ur homework.

get_wasted is not a S member. lol

he was at the time LOL

that doesn't make any sense.

GET wasted = worldz idol who i believe carried an |S| clan tag at the time of the match.

u little shit.....y does everyone keep accusing me of being that nubtard?
Back to top Go down
Destroyerz00
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Destroyerz00

PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle   Clan Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8/18/2010, 12:00 am

THa-EXECUTIONER wrote:
ThE-_-R0OKIE-_- wrote:
So Ex ur admiting to |S| making ctf shotty popular then forcing players to play it? u know that kills in a ctf dont mean ur better then the other team as a shotty clan. TDM and CTF two completely diffrent games.even if u guys were all carb back before i've seen clans before u guys that would have deffinately gave u guys a run for ur money all im saying is u guys came a little to late if u wanted compo.
Rookie your soo confusing, How do we force players to play the game? Last time I checked you have a quit game option, plus if you dont like the game dont join it. I know TDM & CTF are 2 different games, I never once said they werent not even sure why you brought that up to begin with, because it had nothing to do with your initial post, or my response post, but since your on the subject, we also ran TDM as well back when we had Noobie, Billy, Goober, DreThaJacka, King Cobra(even tho i hate him, he was still a good tdm player) Flirty, axis, Pinbank, Destroyer & Roger and im sure I left a few of you out..sorry.. Now you say you know a few clans that would give us a run for our money? not sure how you even know that considering you never ever seen us at full strength back in the day, when it took clans I think like a month before they even scored a flag on us. Especially when we would never put spectate on games back in the day cause honestly I dont even remember playing against you, so not sure how you'd form that opinion. But we were beasts back in the day when we had Noobie, myself, Decap. Cheese, Demo, Chuy, Mamba, Killa, Magician, Goober, Leo, Brut, Piimp, dre gambino, Billy, PinBank, DrethaJacka, Flirty, Axis, the real Obi, Limit, Kevin, Destroyer, Sickness & VaJay Jay. back when we all actually played, You see what 3 or 4 people from that list that still play sometimes these days and none of us play like we used to, we are all fractions of what we used to be, So im just not sure how you know several clans that would have given us a run for our money, but hey I guess.

hell yeah ex i remember those days in tdm manchester we kill that map anyways we own manchester tdm! its funny i use to be in alot of shotty and melee clans lol like back in the day when it first came out(SHOTTY..ABK,MHP,S*W,O&U ETC... MELEE..BaD,TTB,M|F ETC...)BUT THE 2 CLANS THAT ppl were joining more was ABK back in the day....then resistance2 came out and we took ABK to R2 and still active lol..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle   Clan Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8/18/2010, 1:28 am

saxophone_21 wrote:
rookie ur no better than the ppl ur talking about and ur arguement is pointless as well.. u do the same stuff ur accusing them of doin so really ur both guilty and quite frankly ur just no goin anywhere in this lil arguement ur having.. oh and go ahead and talk shit to me i really could care less bout wat u have to say to me.. just saying.. this is a pointless arguement
i jerked off to sins voice sorry guys =[ XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle   Clan Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8/18/2010, 1:44 am

and not to be rude but i think GET could beat |S| in axbridge not saying we could but somerset n camborne u got on locked down so guess we'll have to see =) and cheese that axbridge match was me,Rookie,Obi,Blue vs cheese,chuy,kevin,worldz at the time worldz was in |S| so that would of been like a clan battle sorry that we can't even get a win on u guys have it ur way =D
Back to top Go down
Tha-CHEESEBURGER
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
Tha-CHEESEBURGER

PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle   Clan Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8/18/2010, 1:59 am

you wont even have a chance in axbridge 6v6 or 8v8. set the time and date. out of 2 matches, we won the first one. and so what if worldz was in. he isn't |S| material anyways. 4v4 isnt really much of a biggie for us, we could careless. so be proud that you beat us in one match out of 2 in a 4v4. you have accomplish your life goal XD
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/izzy.is
THa-BEANER
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
THa-BEANER

PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle   Clan Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8/18/2010, 2:06 am

rookie y r u always arguing??? this is y me, kevin, n dark-tiger r going to blow u up because u don't know when to shut up lol...blue please shut the fuck up "its just a game" for a game u sure take dating older guys seriously, i could care less who ur dating, but u sound retarded saying "its just a game" when everybody knows ur date ppl in d game...another thing is |S| has always been d top shotty clan in RFOM, rookie calm down u make it sound like RFOM died years ago, RFOM began to die a couple of months after MW2 came out...y is it that when somebody leaves |S| they start saying negative shit about it, rookie u used to b on everybodies dick especially's cheese, do u remember "i want to be in elite |S|" and u would say gay shit, i know u might of been joking but still who does shit like that.
Back to top Go down
Tha-CHEESEBURGER
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
Tha-CHEESEBURGER

PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle   Clan Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8/18/2010, 2:10 am

THa-BEANER wrote:
rookie y r u always arguing??? this is y me, kevin, n dark-tiger r going to blow u up because u don't know when to shut up lol...blue please shut the fuck up "its just a game" for a game u sure take dating older guys seriously, i could care less who ur dating, but u sound retarded saying "its just a game" when everybody knows ur date ppl in d game...another thing is |S| has always been d top shotty clan in RFOM, rookie calm down u make it sound like RFOM died years ago, RFOM began to die a couple of months after MW2 came out...y is it that when somebody leaves |S| they start saying negative shit about it, rookie u used to b on everybodies dick especially's cheese, do u remember "i want to be in elite |S|" and u would say gay shit, i know u might of been joking but still who does shit like that.

apparently ppl that leaves |S| will then talk shit about |S|. Is in their nature.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/izzy.is

PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle   Clan Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8/18/2010, 3:06 am

THa-BEANER wrote:

LMFAO Very Happy
Back to top Go down
THa-EXECUTIONER
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
THa-EXECUTIONER

PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle   Clan Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8/18/2010, 3:49 am

THa-BEANER wrote:
Co-Sign,,,btw that shit about blue was funny as fuck couldnt have said it any better.
Back to top Go down
nativeray
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
nativeray

PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle   Clan Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8/18/2010, 5:40 am

Tha-CHEESEBURGER wrote:
FYI we have played top clans before. OOS(top clan in rooftops) and []S[]. we're the only clan that scores flags on []S[] 8v8 clan battles. No other clan can even score 1 flag. We've played TAX, MxD, and TOP. U and USA wont play us.

Not shotty but I believe ruckus scored a flag in 8v8 battle. I ran and scored a flag vs 8 S clan but not a battle. N also won vs 8v8 vs S clanlol. Been awhile since I posted here so I figured I'd relive my glory days. LOL .Sup guys? Have you seen that R3 trailer on youtube ? I think its legit.
Back to top Go down
WORLDZIDOL
Sgt. Major of the Army
Sgt. Major of the Army
WORLDZIDOL

PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle   Clan Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8/18/2010, 5:54 am

Tha-CHEESEBURGER wrote:
you wont even have a chance in axbridge 6v6 or 8v8. set the time and date. out of 2 matches, we won the first one. and so what if worldz was in. he isn't |S| material anyways. 4v4 isnt really much of a biggie for us, we could careless. so be proud that you beat us in one match out of 2 in a 4v4. you have accomplish your life goal XD

yes im not S material anyway....im too much of an expensive clan whore to be in that |S|hit clan
Back to top Go down
xXBlue23__Xx
Sergeant
Sergeant
xXBlue23__Xx

PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle   Clan Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8/18/2010, 7:28 am

Ballo, do us all a favor and go get laid please. =)
I can date who I want. Sure I am dating a guy from the game. But hell I could have met him anywhere.
Who gives a fuck. xD
I am mearly saying you fucks take a game so seriously when you lose, that you actually have to bitch that you lose, and you expect the rest of us to care. =) Personally I dont give a fuck what you think. ^-^

But Ballo, if your really as lame as I think you are, then you really dont have a life to the point you HAVE to talk shit on a video game. Congrats. ^-^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle   Clan Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8/18/2010, 11:41 am

THa-BEANER wrote:

LMFAO again
Back to top Go down
THa-BEANER
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
THa-BEANER

PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle   Clan Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8/18/2010, 2:37 pm

BLUE u little cunt, there u go again "its just a game" r u seriously retarded??? i'll admit i do talk shit, but only when other ppl talk shit...the only reason u don't say shit is because ur too fucking stupid to come up with something...my life is lame??? i play every sport in my school, i have good grades, i have a lot of fucking friends. unlike ur ignorant bitchass i don't date ppl on the internet i date them in real life, something u should try but i guess ur a really ugly bitch that u gave up on that type of thing.

Last edited by THa-BEANER on 8/18/2010, 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
THa-BEANER
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
THa-BEANER

PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle   Clan Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8/18/2010, 2:41 pm

blue u said u could care less, but there u go replying...keep replying ur just proving my point that ur a retarded bitch.
Back to top Go down
THa-EXECUTIONER
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
THa-EXECUTIONER

PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle   Clan Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8/18/2010, 2:58 pm

xXBlue23__Xx wrote:
Ballo, do us all a favor and go get laid please. =)
I can date who I want. Sure I am dating a guy from the game. But hell I could have met him anywhere.
Who gives a fuck. xD
I am mearly saying you fucks take a game so seriously when you lose, that you actually have to bitch that you lose, and you expect the rest of us to care. =) Personally I dont give a fuck what you think. ^-^

But Ballo, if your really as lame as I think you are, then you really dont have a life to the point you HAVE to talk shit on a video game. Congrats. ^-^
Wow, Blue how many times are you going to repeat yourself? why is it that scrubs are the only ones who say its just a game, like they have some ultimate knowledge that the rest of us dont? You act like we are the ONLY players in the game that care whether they win or lose...but Blue like you said it is just a game, and last time I checked people play games to win. Football is just a game yet there are millions & millions of fans worldwide that care whether there team wins, same with basketball, baseball, soccer, tennis, golf, fuck just name a sport when in reality they are all just games, and like I just stated there millions of people who care whether they win.

Also Blue you have no ground to stand on telling someone else to get a life, seriously you dated a guy on a video game? who the fuck does that? In my opinion people that have no life outside of videogames, because that is where they spend the majority of there time, otherwise you would meet someone somewhere else, and could care less about the people on the game, and last time I checked if you dont like listening to us, there is a mute button right? use it, and if it bothers you that much then why the fuck are you on OUR website, remember its just a game, and usually only hardcore gamers would go on a website, so please pick a side and stick to it, because you are basically contradicting yourself with everyword that comes out of your mouth. And if you actually didnt care what we think then you wouldnt respond, because then the convo. would be over plain & simple, but why should we take your word for it, you re-opened a dead thread that was dead for almost a month just to speak your mind, so obviously you care, your actions speak A LOT louder then your words, sure you say you couldnt sleep or whatever, but you took time out of your life to try to tell your side of the story, and it is from my experience that people who dont care usually dont respond because their is no need to. REAL TALK

Rookie-I dont know how you say chewy didnt make no sense I understood him perfectly, I also find it funny that you say we follow people in games trying to get them to play against us, i know Ive never done that before and actually I remember you telling me you were following dark tiger and some other bitch trying to get them to play against you. kinda like the pot calling the kettle black. yeah?
Back to top Go down
THa-BEANER
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
THa-BEANER

PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle   Clan Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8/18/2010, 3:07 pm

LMFAO!!! EX that reply was flawless.
Back to top Go down
ThE-_-R0OKIE-_-
Major General
Major General
ThE-_-R0OKIE-_-

PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle   Clan Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8/18/2010, 3:21 pm

Oh my Jesus!!!! LoL i knew i'd get u guys worked up over nothing i didnt even read all the replies but i saw my name in i think 4 of em Very Happy im patting myself on the head only one ill reply to was the one where im apparently talking shit so imma just say this i dont have anything against |S| i just like annoying u guys everytime i leave lmao and its funny cuz it always works Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle   Clan Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan Battle
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next