A Clan In Resistance: Fall of Man. Anyone is welcome to join the site
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Clan Battle

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tha-CHEESEBURGER
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
avatar

Posts : 803
Join date : 2009-08-16
Age : 32
Location : Miami, FL

PostSubject: Clan Battle   8/15/2010, 1:36 am

Dear Non-member of |S| clan

please don't ask for a clan battle if you are not ready or if you just want a clan battle for fun. It's a waste of our time. If we ask for a clan battle, it doesn't mean that it has to happen moment. It's to prepare for a future date. So, if you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact me via email at IDONTGIVEFUCK@FUCKOFF.COM


Thank you
Tha-Cheeseburger




Last edited by Tha-CHEESEBURGER on 8/15/2010, 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://facebook.com/izzy.is
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle   8/15/2010, 8:36 am

fk u
Back to top Go down
CuriosityxX
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 104
Join date : 2010-07-28
Age : 43
Location : inside of cheese's butthole

PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle   8/15/2010, 12:56 pm

moo vs s right now bitch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SirCrocker
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 140
Join date : 2010-06-22
Age : 26
Location : In a house

PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle   8/16/2010, 9:04 am

GET vs S at axbridge LoL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CuriosityxX
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 104
Join date : 2010-07-28
Age : 43
Location : inside of cheese's butthole

PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle   8/16/2010, 1:23 pm

moo vs get and s in nottingham
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThE-_-R0OKIE-_-
Major General
Major General
avatar

Posts : 850
Join date : 2010-02-12
Age : 83
Location : Sheppard AFB

PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle   8/16/2010, 1:31 pm

Tha-CHEESEBURGER wrote:
Dear Non-member of |S| clan

please don't ask for a clan battle if you are not ready or if you just want a clan battle for fun. It's a waste of our time. If we ask for a clan battle, it doesn't mean that it has to happen moment. It's to prepare for a future date. So, if you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact me via email at IDONTGIVEFUCK@FUCKOFF.COM


Thank you
Tha-Cheeseburger



Thats cute cheese cuz im sure when i remade my clan u asked me what the second day could u guyz clan battle us? i mean come on dude the game is dead no one plays shotty like they used to we're the only other clan that will play it stop acting like the game is still hot when its not there is no other clan that will do it so to post a forum like this is so retarded lmfao the game is dead cheese and u guys your still taking the game seriously LMFAO!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThE-_-R0OKIE-_-
Major General
Major General
avatar

Posts : 850
Join date : 2010-02-12
Age : 83
Location : Sheppard AFB

PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle   8/16/2010, 1:33 pm

SirCrocker wrote:
GET vs S at axbridge LoL

Well we already did that last nite first game we lost cuz we had retarded ass no limmitz playing lmfao but second one we won when we put blue in and blue hates that map so i'd love to do it with me, pantherz, obi and neon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tha-CHEESEBURGER
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
avatar

Posts : 803
Join date : 2009-08-16
Age : 32
Location : Miami, FL

PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle   8/16/2010, 8:25 pm

funny considering it was 3 S and a non member in that game. that wouldn't count against us. so what if the game is dead. it doesn't mean we have to start acting like scrubs. We're all about win and our reputation. We take our shit serious. a game is a game right? so if we lose a match, because it was for fun, what will happen? people will talk shit to us, just how you imply on your last post. That is why we take it serious.

you will never understand why good clans like []S[], iBz, LXK, |S| has been around for a long time. Its because we have members that are loyal to the clan and to the game. No matter if its a game, we have members that are all about W.

btw, as i said before when i asked you guys for a clan battle, it meant that you should start preparing for one. But that night you guys kept insisting for one
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://facebook.com/izzy.is
ThE-_-R0OKIE-_-
Major General
Major General
avatar

Posts : 850
Join date : 2010-02-12
Age : 83
Location : Sheppard AFB

PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle   8/17/2010, 4:57 am

Nahh buddy that was 4 |S| members lmfao do ur homework. and another thing u guys are all about the win i get that. but why is it that u play clans that arent even worth the time of day? DFI,GG,~R~ ?? why not play against a clan where u know it'll be an all out battle like somersetsmostwanted? i mean they play carb but im pretty sure they'll play shotty to and im sure from your own mouth came " no one can beat |S| in somerset shotty" i mean u talk about |S| like u guys have been around since day one the clans only 2 years old u guys came out when most of the clans that would of gave u hella compo left im not saying u guys suck but u dont have much to brag about from the games i used to watch back in the day and as of now its retarded to even take R1 seriously but do what u do and keep going for that oh so important W because as i can see ur reputation on this game is of high importance lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThE-_-R0OKIE-_-
Major General
Major General
avatar

Posts : 850
Join date : 2010-02-12
Age : 83
Location : Sheppard AFB

PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle   8/17/2010, 5:04 am

The diffrence between those clans u named and |S| is when they lose they accept the lose when |S| loses they either A. deny it or B. find some kind of excuse. every clan loses cheese idc how good u think one may be but every clan on this game has lost one way or another. LXK rarely does clan battles and they deff dont go for the W like |S| does neither does IBZ and Somersets they play carb which is still going on and will probably never die. the reason why im so baffled as to why ur saying all this is cuz there are no other ctf shotty clans and all the players that could give |S| comp are in it? and the ones that leave dont neccesarily have the players to do so i mean. i dont see any of these other clans u named recruiting there competition lol at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
THa-EXECUTIONER
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
avatar

Posts : 347
Join date : 2009-08-16
Age : 32
Location : 612 Soljah Repen THa MN

PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle   8/17/2010, 1:17 pm

Blah Blah Blah, I play for fun is the game what it used to be? No What clan would have given us a run for our money back in the day? the only one that I can think of is DiS, and im sure we would have stomped them as well simply because they are a dm clan, they had good players in it sure, but before we formed |S| shotty players didnt know what to think, they ran around like lost souls, and those good DM players are usually shit at CTF, because they dont know how to communicate, or play as a team, and their biggest downfall is that half of them dont even know how to squad up...lol ANywho As you also put that most of the good clans played back in the day, this clan hasnt even been around 2yrs so idk what your talking about, I dont even think we've been around for a year yet, prob getting close, but maybe not, anywho most of our members in |S| to begin with were carbine players, that just shows you how shitty most shotty players were, we get the mentality to win from playing carb, because carb is more competitive, you dont hear carb players telling the other team good kill all the time, maybe once in a while, but hey to each there own. I basically switched back to carb, and I can still kill some bitches in shotty, which is sad, but I know thats because its mostly scrubs playing now, and I personally dont take battles seriously unless someones talking shit, then I want to shut them up plain & simple thats why we took R seriously because anyone who's someone at shotty knows we run shotty, if you cant except that, well then your just plain fucked up in the head, just like anyone whos someone at carb knows []S[] runs carb. its just that easy.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tha-CHEESEBURGER
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
avatar

Posts : 803
Join date : 2009-08-16
Age : 32
Location : Miami, FL

PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle   8/17/2010, 1:27 pm

ThE-_-R0OKIE-_- wrote:
Nahh buddy that was 4 |S| members lmfao do ur homework.

get_wasted is not a S member. lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://facebook.com/izzy.is
Tha-CHEESEBURGER
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
avatar

Posts : 803
Join date : 2009-08-16
Age : 32
Location : Miami, FL

PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle   8/17/2010, 1:39 pm

FYI we have played top clans before. OOS(top clan in rooftops) and []S[]. we're the only clan that scores flags on []S[] 8v8 clan battles. No other clan can even score 1 flag. We've played TAX, MxD, and TOP. U and USA wont play us.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://facebook.com/izzy.is
ThE-_-R0OKIE-_-
Major General
Major General
avatar

Posts : 850
Join date : 2010-02-12
Age : 83
Location : Sheppard AFB

PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle   8/17/2010, 2:36 pm

Tha-CHEESEBURGER wrote:
ThE-_-R0OKIE-_- wrote:
Nahh buddy that was 4 |S| members lmfao do ur homework.

get_wasted is not a S member. lol

he was at the time LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThE-_-R0OKIE-_-
Major General
Major General
avatar

Posts : 850
Join date : 2010-02-12
Age : 83
Location : Sheppard AFB

PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle   8/17/2010, 2:42 pm

Imma jusut it like this mr Cheese burger the other day i wouldnt even call that a clan battle cuz im sure when i asked u i said Friendly match the word clan battle never came up until the next night and to be honest shotty is so dead now that when we all actually try and practice no one joins the games which is why we did so bad in camborne simply because we hadnt all played together till then. so once again ur motive in making this post was stupid. what u said in the post was stupid.and like most of the ppl i know ( even in |S| ) being so caught up in the W twenty four seven is stupid.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThE-_-R0OKIE-_-
Major General
Major General
avatar

Posts : 850
Join date : 2010-02-12
Age : 83
Location : Sheppard AFB

PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle   8/17/2010, 2:47 pm

So Ex ur admiting to |S| making ctf shotty popular then forcing players to play it? u know that kills in a ctf dont mean ur better then the other team as a shotty clan. TDM and CTF two completely diffrent games.even if u guys were all carb back before i've seen clans before u guys that would have deffinately gave u guys a run for ur money all im saying is u guys came a little to late if u wanted compo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
THa-EXECUTIONER
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
avatar

Posts : 347
Join date : 2009-08-16
Age : 32
Location : 612 Soljah Repen THa MN

PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle   8/17/2010, 4:34 pm

ThE-_-R0OKIE-_- wrote:
So Ex ur admiting to |S| making ctf shotty popular then forcing players to play it? u know that kills in a ctf dont mean ur better then the other team as a shotty clan. TDM and CTF two completely diffrent games.even if u guys were all carb back before i've seen clans before u guys that would have deffinately gave u guys a run for ur money all im saying is u guys came a little to late if u wanted compo.
Rookie your soo confusing, How do we force players to play the game? Last time I checked you have a quit game option, plus if you dont like the game dont join it. I know TDM & CTF are 2 different games, I never once said they werent not even sure why you brought that up to begin with, because it had nothing to do with your initial post, or my response post, but since your on the subject, we also ran TDM as well back when we had Noobie, Billy, Goober, DreThaJacka, King Cobra(even tho i hate him, he was still a good tdm player) Flirty, axis, Pinbank, Destroyer & Roger and im sure I left a few of you out..sorry.. Now you say you know a few clans that would give us a run for our money? not sure how you even know that considering you never ever seen us at full strength back in the day, when it took clans I think like a month before they even scored a flag on us. Especially when we would never put spectate on games back in the day cause honestly I dont even remember playing against you, so not sure how you'd form that opinion. But we were beasts back in the day when we had Noobie, myself, Decap. Cheese, Demo, Chuy, Mamba, Killa, Magician, Goober, Leo, Brut, Piimp, dre gambino, Billy, PinBank, DrethaJacka, Flirty, Axis, the real Obi, Limit, Kevin, Destroyer, Sickness & VaJay Jay. back when we all actually played, You see what 3 or 4 people from that list that still play sometimes these days and none of us play like we used to, we are all fractions of what we used to be, So im just not sure how you know several clans that would have given us a run for our money, but hey I guess.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle   8/17/2010, 5:33 pm

THa-EXECUTIONER wrote:
ThE-_-R0OKIE-_- wrote:
So Ex ur admiting to |S| making ctf shotty popular then forcing players to play it? u know that kills in a ctf dont mean ur better then the other team as a shotty clan. TDM and CTF two completely diffrent games.even if u guys were all carb back before i've seen clans before u guys that would have deffinately gave u guys a run for ur money all im saying is u guys came a little to late if u wanted compo.
Rookie your soo confusing, How do we force players to play the game? Last time I checked you have a quit game option, plus if you dont like the game dont join it. I know TDM & CTF are 2 different games, I never once said they werent not even sure why you brought that up to begin with, because it had nothing to do with your initial post, or my response post, but since your on the subject, we also ran TDM as well back when we had Noobie, Billy, Goober, DreThaJacka, King Cobra(even tho i hate him, he was still a good tdm player) Flirty, axis, Pinbank, Destroyer & Roger and im sure I left a few of you out..sorry.. Now you say you know a few clans that would give us a run for our money? not sure how you even know that considering you never ever seen us at full strength back in the day, when it took clans I think like a month before they even scored a flag on us. Especially when we would never put spectate on games back in the day cause honestly I dont even remember playing against you, so not sure how you'd form that opinion. But we were beasts back in the day when we had Noobie, myself, Decap. Cheese, Demo, Chuy, Mamba, Killa, Magician, Goober, Leo, Brut, Piimp, dre gambino, Billy, PinBank, DrethaJacka, Flirty, Axis, the real Obi, Limit, Kevin, Destroyer, Sickness & VaJay Jay. back when we all actually played, You see what 3 or 4 people from that list that still play sometimes these days and none of us play like we used to, we are all fractions of what we used to be, So im just not sure how you know several clans that would have given us a run for our money, but hey I guess.
lol im the real obi son u know that lol first account had it for 4 years
Back to top Go down
ThE-_-R0OKIE-_-
Major General
Major General
avatar

Posts : 850
Join date : 2010-02-12
Age : 83
Location : Sheppard AFB

PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle   8/17/2010, 6:13 pm

Been on this game from day one ex so ive seen u guys play back then and my TDM and CTF reference was to u saying that carb players had a better shot then the shotty players. lol simply put i still think if u guys woulda came out a few years earlier then you'd have hella shit to brag about otherwise some of the stuff i hear u guys brag about isnt even worth bringing up and by forcing ppl to play i dont mean neccesarily but what ive seen u guys do is challenge someone and when they decline. ive seen some of u follow them in games and harrass em until they play lol cant say how many times ive seen that.,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
saxophone_21
1st Sergeant
1st Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 200
Join date : 2009-12-24
Age : 23
Location : Merry Merry GoFuck-Yourself Land

PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle   8/17/2010, 6:59 pm

rookie ur no better than the ppl ur talking about and ur arguement is pointless as well.. u do the same stuff ur accusing them of doin so really ur both guilty and quite frankly ur just no goin anywhere in this lil arguement ur having.. oh and go ahead and talk shit to me i really could care less bout wat u have to say to me.. just saying.. this is a pointless arguement
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle   8/17/2010, 7:29 pm

saxophone_21 wrote:
rookie ur no better than the ppl ur talking about and ur arguement is pointless as well.. u do the same stuff ur accusing them of doin so really ur both guilty and quite frankly ur just no goin anywhere in this lil arguement ur having.. oh and go ahead and talk shit to me i really could care less bout wat u have to say to me.. just saying.. this is a pointless arguement
Hey chewy how goes the good fight? I can't believe you even have time to post here I'd think you'd be too busy trying to get your balls to drop or growing your first Pewbs :/
Back to top Go down
xXBlue23__Xx
Sergeant
Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 55
Join date : 2010-06-12
Age : 24
Location : Santa Rosa California

PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle   8/17/2010, 7:47 pm

Your All Lame. xD Its A Video Game. xD And Atleast I Know I Am Better Than Dumb Old Limits. xD Only reason you turds won that damn axbridge game.
And fyi Rookie. I Dont hate the map. I just dont play it very often.
Used to play a portion of that map with Lxk.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pinbank
Corporal
Corporal
avatar

Posts : 33
Join date : 2009-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle   8/17/2010, 7:53 pm

Too many wink links in this operation... If you all played like myself and or Curiosity!(Heyyy) no need to talk shit LoL. There's a reason i always laugh when people say shit, if your good it doesn't matter what shits said. If i for some foresaken reason was considered terrible what does that make all the other people that play? LoL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tha-CHEESEBURGER
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
avatar

Posts : 803
Join date : 2009-08-16
Age : 32
Location : Miami, FL

PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle   8/17/2010, 8:03 pm

ThE-_-R0OKIE-_- wrote:
Tha-CHEESEBURGER wrote:
ThE-_-R0OKIE-_- wrote:
Nahh buddy that was 4 |S| members lmfao do ur homework.

get_wasted is not a S member. lol

he was at the time LOL

that doesn't make any sense.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://facebook.com/izzy.is
Tha-CHEESEBURGER
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
avatar

Posts : 803
Join date : 2009-08-16
Age : 32
Location : Miami, FL

PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle   8/17/2010, 8:06 pm

Pinbank wrote:
Too many wink links in this operation... If you all played like myself and or Curiosity!(Heyyy) no need to talk shit LoL. There's a reason i always laugh when people say shit, if your good it doesn't matter what shits said. If i for some foresaken reason was considered terrible what does that make all the other people that play? LoL

i think your terrible therefore i'm shitty

curiosity = nut licker
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://facebook.com/izzy.is
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle   

Back to top Go down
 
Clan Battle
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Want to organise your own clan battle? Post here
» New CLAN : Brutes_NeVeR_DIE
» Omicron Provisional Galaxy of Clan Blood Spirit
» BTP- Battle Forged Daemonhunters
» Battle for the Abyss

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
|S| Clan :: Resistance's lobby-
Jump to: