|S| Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Clan In Resistance: Fall of Man. Anyone is welcome to join the site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fantasy Basketball team

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
THa-EXECUTIONER
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
THa-EXECUTIONER

Fantasy Basketball team Empty
PostSubject: Fantasy Basketball team   Fantasy Basketball team I_icon_minitime9/13/2009, 10:48 pm

I started a fantasy League in Yahoo, its up to 20 teams, not sure how many people want to join but if you do sign the fuck up, and when you name your team put your name, like I put Executioner, anywho the league I.D. is 115693 and the password is resistance

p.s. if you dont put your resistance name i'll kick you out of the league.

edit: I switched the draft date to Oct. 5th @ 7pm Central time, if the league fills up before then we can switch the draft date.

Last edited by THa-EXECUTIONER on 9/15/2009, 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
THa-EXECUTIONER
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
THa-EXECUTIONER

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Basketball team   Fantasy Basketball team I_icon_minitime9/15/2009, 12:41 pm

come on suhka bitches join up, it isnt anything serious just for fun.
Back to top Go down
nativeray
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
nativeray

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Basketball team   Fantasy Basketball team I_icon_minitime9/16/2009, 2:21 am

we shoulda made fantasy football. its too late now tho. i like doing football cuz its only 1 game a week and i only gotta fuck with the rosters once. basketball n baseball is too much.
Back to top Go down
THa-EXECUTIONER
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
THa-EXECUTIONER

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Basketball team   Fantasy Basketball team I_icon_minitime9/16/2009, 12:30 pm

yeah me and Mamba were talking about doing a football one, but it was way too late, as for the basketball one, well you could just set your roster for the whole week at one time, because you can advance days on it, but i understand that being a hassle.
Back to top Go down
Massacre
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Basketball team   Fantasy Basketball team I_icon_minitime9/16/2009, 4:46 pm

can i pick the black guy
Back to top Go down
THa-EXECUTIONER
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
THa-EXECUTIONER

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Basketball team   Fantasy Basketball team I_icon_minitime9/17/2009, 1:31 am

Massacre wrote:
can i pick the black guy
if you have to
Back to top Go down
nativeray
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
nativeray

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Basketball team   Fantasy Basketball team I_icon_minitime9/17/2009, 5:30 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
Tha-Black_Mamba
Private
Private
Tha-Black_Mamba

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Basketball team   Fantasy Basketball team I_icon_minitime9/26/2009, 3:40 am

man Ex doesn't wanna get Kobe started, im a just draft myself and put up a Triple-Dub every night so ill DESTROY THE LEAGUE!
Back to top Go down
THa-EXECUTIONER
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
THa-EXECUTIONER

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Basketball team   Fantasy Basketball team I_icon_minitime9/30/2009, 3:23 pm

Kobe Sign up, atleast Garcia signed up, And im just going to keep pushing back the draft time till it get full unless the season is close to starting, cause I want rosters atleast a week before the season starts, and anyone who is interested in basketball should just sign the fuck up, this isnt nothing real serious, if you only want to set your rosters once a week, thats kool, I just thought this could be something we all got in on
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Basketball team   Fantasy Basketball team I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fantasy Basketball team
Page 1 of 1