|S| Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Clan In Resistance: Fall of Man. Anyone is welcome to join the site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clarification on who is black bird and the other dude

Go down 
+2
WORLDZIDOL
Tha-CHEESEBURGER
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tha-CHEESEBURGER
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
Tha-CHEESEBURGER

Clarification  on who is black bird and the other dude Empty
PostSubject: Clarification on who is black bird and the other dude   Clarification  on who is black bird and the other dude I_icon_minitime7/27/2010, 4:38 am

Black bird is one of the girl from LXK for sure and the other dude is also from LXK
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/izzy.is
Tha-CHEESEBURGER
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
Tha-CHEESEBURGER

PostSubject: Re: Clarification on who is black bird and the other dude   Clarification  on who is black bird and the other dude I_icon_minitime7/27/2010, 4:39 am

they just had us paranoid that's all. they had us think that neon was in their plan and try to get ppl kiked. R is just complete trash
Back to top Go down
WORLDZIDOL
Sgt. Major of the Army
Sgt. Major of the Army
WORLDZIDOL

PostSubject: Re: Clarification on who is black bird and the other dude   Clarification  on who is black bird and the other dude I_icon_minitime7/27/2010, 5:04 am

blackbird is blue
Back to top Go down
Tha-CHEESEBURGER
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
Tha-CHEESEBURGER

PostSubject: Re: Clarification on who is black bird and the other dude   Clarification  on who is black bird and the other dude I_icon_minitime7/27/2010, 5:05 am

i know, i thought it was Rjay at first but then it clicked. it was blue
Back to top Go down
SirCrocker
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
SirCrocker

PostSubject: Re: Clarification on who is black bird and the other dude   Clarification  on who is black bird and the other dude I_icon_minitime7/27/2010, 5:48 am

LoL black Bird is Blue who would have guessed
Back to top Go down
xXBlue23__Xx
Sergeant
Sergeant
xXBlue23__Xx

PostSubject: Re: Clarification on who is black bird and the other dude   Clarification  on who is black bird and the other dude I_icon_minitime7/27/2010, 7:26 am

I Dont Know How You All Thought I Was Neon And Zodiac Was Rookie. xD

You Guys Are Tards. =)

But That Was A Good Game. ^-^

Glad I Got To Partake In It.
Back to top Go down
ThE-_-R0OKIE-_-
Major General
Major General
ThE-_-R0OKIE-_-

PostSubject: Re: Clarification on who is black bird and the other dude   Clarification  on who is black bird and the other dude I_icon_minitime7/27/2010, 8:11 am

xXBlue23__Xx wrote:

Why in the fuck would u guyz think i would join ~R~ ?? lmfao this'll be one time i agree with blue u guyz are fuckin stupid i mean damn my internet gets fucked up and u guyz are that paranoid lol for one i dont follow anyone neon said he was gonna join ~R~ never once did i consider it remember that and two I FUCKING HATE THAT RAVEN FAGGOT so for future reference i will never ( i mean never ) join ~R~ clan idgaf what happenz lol niggaz stupid.. Sleep lol! scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clarification on who is black bird and the other dude   Clarification  on who is black bird and the other dude I_icon_minitime7/27/2010, 12:49 pm

ThE-_-R0OKIE-_- wrote:
xXBlue23__Xx wrote:

Why in the fuck would u guyz think i would join ~R~ ?? lmfao this'll be one time i agree with blue u guyz are fuckin stupid i mean damn my internet gets fucked up and u guyz are that paranoid lol for one i dont follow anyone neon said he was gonna join ~R~ never once did i consider it remember that and two I FUCKING HATE THAT RAVEN FAGGOT so for future reference i will never ( i mean never ) join ~R~ clan idgaf what happenz lol niggaz stupid.. Sleep lol! scratch
No your stupid lol, had to do it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clarification on who is black bird and the other dude   Clarification  on who is black bird and the other dude I_icon_minitime7/27/2010, 12:56 pm

lmao wtf i did now xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clarification on who is black bird and the other dude   Clarification  on who is black bird and the other dude I_icon_minitime7/27/2010, 1:01 pm

and no i always hated ~R~ n i actually tried to bring them down as well so idk how im trying to get ppl kicked xD
Back to top Go down
CuriosityxX
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
CuriosityxX

PostSubject: Re: Clarification on who is black bird and the other dude   Clarification  on who is black bird and the other dude I_icon_minitime7/28/2010, 6:53 pm

Neon was definitely blackbird
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clarification on who is black bird and the other dude   Clarification  on who is black bird and the other dude I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clarification on who is black bird and the other dude
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
|S| Clan :: Resistance's lobby-
Jump to: