|S| Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Clan In Resistance: Fall of Man. Anyone is welcome to join the site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

top 5 female players

Go down 
+5
Massacre
xene74
nativeray
THa-EXECUTIONER
Tha-CHEESEBURGER
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
nativeray
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
nativeray

top 5 female players - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: top 5 female players   top 5 female players - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10/28/2009, 8:48 am

Ive heard of IRONGIRL but i was naming CTF players. Shes i think a rank style player in clan V vengeance .
Back to top Go down
Pinbank
Corporal
Corporal
Pinbank

PostSubject: Re: top 5 female players   top 5 female players - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10/28/2009, 1:51 pm

Iron Girl is mostly a ranked player but she has played shotgun along with carbine and sniper 1 hit. Remember: I know this game better than anyone LoL
Back to top Go down
Pinbank
Corporal
Corporal
Pinbank

PostSubject: Re: top 5 female players   top 5 female players - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10/28/2009, 2:08 pm

If you really want to go in depth with shotty female players. Lets go with : Katt775, Gurly_Girl, SUGAINDAPINKPACK, Frankenhoe, Cherrytree, enterthegate, Novoschick, diamonds411, peppani, barbiegirl, yourmomkilledme. Notables: (not necessarily shotty players) unknown_goddess, killa_kortni, brianshadowsgirl, vickyhottie, gigglebugs, drkassassin
Back to top Go down
Pinbank
Corporal
Corporal
Pinbank

PostSubject: Re: top 5 female players   top 5 female players - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10/28/2009, 2:54 pm

Best Complete Shotgun Players: Quad_boy82, UrbanX, John305, boomheadshot42, dinos73, gazmondo, jaxno5, spideyfan002, Inspiration101, TwisTedMinD95, BASA_U_UP, pain_distributor, stangz69, underslunky, dre29, kato, shotgun-madness, K_tranz, jfsebastian, peacej7, Ghostknife67, AWSOME_3_SOME, Scotty4341, Pycho_Bandit, delsolhonda76, Krizzle420, Chris_Wizz, usd8888, FRAKINTH5thCYLON, KidsFromFame, Dragonek69, Thomas-Hewitt, DR_0PS, Shock07, Shock08.

Any old-time players remind me of the other great players i'm leaving out because i know i am: [SK] [C*S] [UGK] [K@S] [S*A] [LXK] [D!S] [S*E] [ABK]

Last edited by Pinbank on 10/28/2009, 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tha-CHEESEBURGER
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
Tha-CHEESEBURGER

PostSubject: Re: top 5 female players   top 5 female players - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10/28/2009, 3:33 pm

Pinbank wrote:
Best Complete Shotgun Players: Quad_boy82, UrbanX, John305, boomheadshot42, dinos73, gazmondo, jaxno5, spideyfan002, Inspiration101, TwisTedMinD95, BASA_U_UP, pain_distributor, stangz69, underslunky, dre29, kato, shotgun-madness, K_tranz, jfsebastian, peacej7, Ghostknife67, AWSOME_3_SOME, Scotty4341, Pycho_Bandit, delsolhonda76, Krizzle420, Chris_Wizz, usd8888, FRAKINTH5thCYLON, KidsFromFame, Dragonek69, DR_0PS, Shock07, Shock08.

Any old-time players remind me of the other great players i'm leaving out because i know i am: [SK] [C*S] [UGK] [K@S] [S*A] [LXK] [D!S] [S*E] [ABK]

so far i've rape half them players
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/izzy.is
Pinbank
Corporal
Corporal
Pinbank

PostSubject: Re: top 5 female players   top 5 female players - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10/28/2009, 4:05 pm

You weren't around when these people were strongly into the game. LoL. You make a Deathmatch with these players when they were going strong and you'll go negative every time.
Back to top Go down
THa-EXECUTIONER
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
THa-EXECUTIONER

PostSubject: Re: top 5 female players   top 5 female players - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10/28/2009, 7:16 pm

Pinbank wrote:
You weren't around when these people were strongly into the game. LoL. You make a Deathmatch with these players when they were going strong and you'll go negative every time.
Being a "complete" shotgun player means way way way more then just deathmatch, you better be good at CTF and Breach, which i know half of those players you listed are not, most of them players have problems squading up right, which means they are far from complete shotgun players, now if you want to say some of the better deathmatch shotgun players I can live with that, but definately not complete, I personally suck at shotty and have raped a lot of them people in the deathmatch games, im just saying put them players in a CTF game and see if they can win, hell see if they can even score a flag
Back to top Go down
xene74
Sergeant
Sergeant
xene74

PostSubject: Re: top 5 female players   top 5 female players - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10/28/2009, 7:51 pm

Never knew Shotgun CTF was a Science.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: top 5 female players   top 5 female players - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10/29/2009, 9:11 am

Pinbank wrote:
Yes... Pinbank is about to speak. It's ok to listen. Depending on what game you are talking about IRON-GIRL is the best all around female player in the game. If you are talking about "all-around".

I agree IRON-GIRL is badass. My man plays ranked games ffa and has played against her. She can whip some ass. Another good female rank dm player is PRETTYEYEDGIRL.
Back to top Go down
Pinbank
Corporal
Corporal
Pinbank

PostSubject: Re: top 5 female players   top 5 female players - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10/29/2009, 1:20 pm

Complete shotgun player mean you can play: CTF, Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Breach, Conversion, Ranked shotty, Unranked shotty, with radar or without radar, and in any map. The players that i mentioned know how to get kills with the shotgun and thats all that matters. If you know how to make people miss shots consistantly like the people i mentioned you don't have a chance. Being able to find somebody and chase them down is nothing, it's being able to know that if someone is going 1 on 1 with you, your able to know that somebody is probably coming up from the side or behind you and nobody ever seems to check. That's the reason i don't get cheap killed. You'll never see me focus on 1 person just cause i see them. But like i said before you guys weren't playing when these people were around. It all comes down to the 1 basic thing that matters: HOW TO USE THE SHOTGUN AND BEING AWARE
Back to top Go down
Pinbank
Corporal
Corporal
Pinbank

PostSubject: Re: top 5 female players   top 5 female players - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10/29/2009, 1:22 pm

i like playing with S and being apart of it but when we have played each other, i shouldn't be able to go 3,4,5 on 1 at a time. You can't let the simple tricks fool you.
Back to top Go down
xene74
Sergeant
Sergeant
xene74

PostSubject: Re: top 5 female players   top 5 female players - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10/29/2009, 1:43 pm

Pinbank wrote:
Complete shotgun player mean you can play: CTF, Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Breach, Conversion, Ranked shotty, Unranked shotty, with radar or without radar, and in any map. The players that i mentioned know how to get kills with the shotgun and thats all that matters. If you know how to make people miss shots consistantly like the people i mentioned you don't have a chance. Being able to find somebody and chase them down is nothing, it's being able to know that if someone is going 1 on 1 with you, your able to know that somebody is probably coming up from the side or behind you and nobody ever seems to check. That's the reason i don't get cheap killed. You'll never see me focus on 1 person just cause i see them. But like i said before you guys weren't playing when these people were around. It all comes down to the 1 basic thing that matters: HOW TO USE THE SHOTGUN AND BEING AWARE

Very well said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: top 5 female players   top 5 female players - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10/29/2009, 1:52 pm

Hey Pinbank I don't think I've ever played with you. What types do you play? TDM, DM, ranked or unranked? Just curious? From the way you talk I'm guessing you've been around from the very begining. I've only been playing less than a year, but I used to watch my man play when it first came out. He's pretty good.
Back to top Go down
THa-EXECUTIONER
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
THa-EXECUTIONER

PostSubject: Re: top 5 female players   top 5 female players - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10/29/2009, 1:53 pm

Pinbank wrote:
I strongly disagree, Pin, im not talking about now, i used to come in and play a couple of breach shotty games way back in the day, also CTF games as well, and half of them players you listed are horrible at squading up the right way, they dont know when to switch there squads none of that, It is true that people shouldnt fall for the simple tricks but the thing is, most them players you listed have played with each other for a long ass time, they know how each other play, and that means a lot, but when someone is consistantly fucking up spawns then they are a horrible CTF player, which automatically knocks them down, reguardless if they are good 1v1 or not because guess what CTF isnt a deathmatch and kills dont matter at all, not one bit, its all about the scores in CTF, i would rather win a game 5-0 and go 1-99 then go 99-1 and lose 5-0, 5-4,5-3,5-2,5-1. now i cant personally comment on any ranked players, but half the players you listed are complete trash at any objective game, and trust me I understand how a players game falls off when you dont play for a while, and then try to go back, back when i was playing carb at a consistant basis I would say I had top 2 or 3 D in the game in unranked, but then I just stopped playing and now my carb game is shit, I play now and get killed by scrubs
Back to top Go down
THa-EXECUTIONER
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
THa-EXECUTIONER

PostSubject: Re: top 5 female players   top 5 female players - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10/29/2009, 1:56 pm

also forgot to mention, that there are a few of us out there in S that have been playing together long enough that we know how each other plays, and thats one of the biggest reasons I try to stress if your an offensive player play offense, if your D play Defense, that way you can build up a chemistry with each other, oh and another thing I know atleast 2 of them players you listed are horrible laggers in this game, Basa being one of them
Back to top Go down
ThA_DeCaPiTaTor
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
ThA_DeCaPiTaTor

PostSubject: Re: top 5 female players   top 5 female players - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10/30/2009, 7:16 am

LOL@PINBANK DOGGING HIS OWN CLAN... THAT FUCKING FUNNY THAT YOUR LIST OF COMPLETE SHOTTY PLAYERS IS A BUNCH OF FUCKING QUITTERS .. AND THEN TO ACTUALLY COMPLETE SHOTGUN.. EVERYONE WOULD BE COMPLETE IF THEY HAD A CLAN LAG SWITCH.. YOU TELL ME HOW IN THE FUCK CAN ABOUT 10 PEOPLE IN ONE CLAN HAVE A LAG.. THATS FUCKING PATHETIC .. I JUST WHOOP ASS I DONT NEED ANY ASSISTANCE
Back to top Go down
Pinbank
Corporal
Corporal
Pinbank

PostSubject: Re: top 5 female players   top 5 female players - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10/31/2009, 4:40 pm

LoL... Decap just handles the shit by himself. Can't disagree. Your absolutely right about being able to know what each other are going to do helps tremendously. S has ridiculously good communication which makes up for some kills that should be had in games.
Back to top Go down
Pinbank
Corporal
Corporal
Pinbank

PostSubject: Re: top 5 female players   top 5 female players - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10/31/2009, 4:57 pm

txmama wrote:
Hey Pinbank I don't think I've ever played with you. What types do you play? TDM, DM, ranked or unranked? Just curious? From the way you talk I'm guessing you've been around from the very begining. I've only been playing less than a year, but I used to watch my man play when it first came out. He's pretty good.

This is Couronne. I tend to just play everything for the fact that i know serveral people from every aspect of the game. I'll mostly play DM shotty, ranked, CTF shotty, DM 1 hit carb, TDM 1 hit carb/snipe, DM melee, TDM melee, CTF melee, DM sniper, TDM sniper, 60% sniper, Conversion, Breach. I enjoy talking and teaching the game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: top 5 female players   top 5 female players - Page 2 I_icon_minitime11/1/2009, 12:11 am

Pinbank wrote:
txmama wrote:

This is Couronne. I tend to just play everything for the fact that i know serveral people from every aspect of the game. I'll mostly play DM shotty, ranked, CTF shotty, DM 1 hit carb, TDM 1 hit carb/snipe, DM melee, TDM melee, CTF melee, DM sniper, TDM sniper, 60% sniper, Conversion, Breach. I enjoy talking and teaching the game.

Still not sure if I've played with you or not but I have seen the name Couronne before. It was one on the top 5 best players list on another site. So I'm guessing you're really good. haha Anyway hopefully I will meet you in a game someday.(just not in a deathmatch LOL)
Back to top Go down
ThA_DeCaPiTaTor
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
ThA_DeCaPiTaTor

PostSubject: Re: top 5 female players   top 5 female players - Page 2 I_icon_minitime11/1/2009, 10:39 am

My best line of defense... IS MY KILLER TEA BAG.. LMAO ... PLUS MY D IS JUST TO DAMN GOOD.. NOW DONT TALK ABOUT OFF. LOL THATS A DIFFERENT STORY I WONT DO AS GOOD but... THATS WHY I GOT MY CLAN LOL TO PICK UP MY SLACK ON O..
Back to top Go down
ThA_DeCaPiTaTor
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
ThA_DeCaPiTaTor

PostSubject: Re: top 5 female players   top 5 female players - Page 2 I_icon_minitime11/1/2009, 10:40 am

AND BEST FEMALES ON RESIST... WAIT A MINUTE... THERE ARE SOME?? lmao jk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: top 5 female players   top 5 female players - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

top 5 female players
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2