|S| Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Clan In Resistance: Fall of Man. Anyone is welcome to join the site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FUCK RAVEN CLAN !!! FUCKIN PUSSIES

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Angel_Dylan
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Angel_Dylan

FUCK RAVEN CLAN !!! FUCKIN PUSSIES - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCK RAVEN CLAN !!! FUCKIN PUSSIES   FUCK RAVEN CLAN !!! FUCKIN PUSSIES - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6/8/2010, 9:53 pm

Quote :
Aye Chewy? when u gonna drink that imaginary patron? and go to ur imaginary girlfriends house and imagine yourself sitting on the sofa with her while imaginarily stroking her imaginary breasts then eventually imaginarily fucking her Oh my bad was that an imaginary wet dream chewy? or did that really happen???

there is a ton of imaginary in this paragraph!!!
Back to top Go down
ThE-_-R0OKIE-_-
Major General
Major General
ThE-_-R0OKIE-_-

PostSubject: Re: FUCK RAVEN CLAN !!! FUCKIN PUSSIES   FUCK RAVEN CLAN !!! FUCKIN PUSSIES - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6/8/2010, 9:55 pm

LMFAO!!!! i know right?
Back to top Go down
Angel_Dylan
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Angel_Dylan

PostSubject: Re: FUCK RAVEN CLAN !!! FUCKIN PUSSIES   FUCK RAVEN CLAN !!! FUCKIN PUSSIES - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6/8/2010, 9:55 pm

maybe if he got some he wouldn't have to imagine?!?!?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FUCK RAVEN CLAN !!! FUCKIN PUSSIES   FUCK RAVEN CLAN !!! FUCKIN PUSSIES - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6/8/2010, 9:56 pm

LMFAO damn!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FUCK RAVEN CLAN !!! FUCKIN PUSSIES   FUCK RAVEN CLAN !!! FUCKIN PUSSIES - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6/8/2010, 10:04 pm

you guys are a bunch of imaginary straight guys! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Angel_Dylan
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Angel_Dylan

PostSubject: Re: FUCK RAVEN CLAN !!! FUCKIN PUSSIES   FUCK RAVEN CLAN !!! FUCKIN PUSSIES - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6/8/2010, 10:05 pm

so what does that make you TX?!?!?! an imaginary straight girl? cause i know i like the VAGINA!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FUCK RAVEN CLAN !!! FUCKIN PUSSIES   FUCK RAVEN CLAN !!! FUCKIN PUSSIES - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6/8/2010, 10:06 pm

ur mine!! lol
Back to top Go down
ThE-_-R0OKIE-_-
Major General
Major General
ThE-_-R0OKIE-_-

PostSubject: Re: FUCK RAVEN CLAN !!! FUCKIN PUSSIES   FUCK RAVEN CLAN !!! FUCKIN PUSSIES - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6/8/2010, 10:08 pm

Nigga u gay -_-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FUCK RAVEN CLAN !!! FUCKIN PUSSIES   FUCK RAVEN CLAN !!! FUCKIN PUSSIES - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6/8/2010, 10:09 pm

hey before ppl start messaging in this forum dnt fucking defend a piece of shit virgin like chewy n i dare u anyone to defend tht stupid fuck especially flirty! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FUCK RAVEN CLAN !!! FUCKIN PUSSIES   FUCK RAVEN CLAN !!! FUCKIN PUSSIES - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6/8/2010, 10:21 pm

Ill take that dare babycakes!!!!
Chewy is sooo sweet. He's always nice to me and i never seen him being mean. Ge was actually the only one that came to my defense when all u guys were being mean to me in one of the threads. He's a sweetheart and have nothing bad to say about him. yet!! lol jk chewy! As for u guys saying he's garbage i really cant comment cause i havent played with him enough to know, but he's better than me on melee. Anyways thats all Im gonna say about that.

Angel baby Im an imaginary Princess that lives in an imaginary Castle d@mn it!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FUCK RAVEN CLAN !!! FUCKIN PUSSIES   FUCK RAVEN CLAN !!! FUCKIN PUSSIES - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6/8/2010, 10:22 pm

-_-
Back to top Go down
ThE-_-R0OKIE-_-
Major General
Major General
ThE-_-R0OKIE-_-

PostSubject: Re: FUCK RAVEN CLAN !!! FUCKIN PUSSIES   FUCK RAVEN CLAN !!! FUCKIN PUSSIES - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6/8/2010, 10:23 pm

Lol thats what we all thought tx lmfao
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FUCK RAVEN CLAN !!! FUCKIN PUSSIES   FUCK RAVEN CLAN !!! FUCKIN PUSSIES - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6/8/2010, 10:24 pm

umm tx that's the whole reason of chewy's plan duhh he shows u the sweet side n then starts being a dick when none of his imaginary girls r watching
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FUCK RAVEN CLAN !!! FUCKIN PUSSIES   FUCK RAVEN CLAN !!! FUCKIN PUSSIES - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6/8/2010, 10:24 pm

</3
Back to top Go down
ThE-_-R0OKIE-_-
Major General
Major General
ThE-_-R0OKIE-_-

PostSubject: Re: FUCK RAVEN CLAN !!! FUCKIN PUSSIES   FUCK RAVEN CLAN !!! FUCKIN PUSSIES - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6/8/2010, 10:25 pm

Just ask Chaos/ Slackershellie/ Blue even though i dont like her for shit/ and anybody else that i dont know of lmao
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FUCK RAVEN CLAN !!! FUCKIN PUSSIES   FUCK RAVEN CLAN !!! FUCKIN PUSSIES - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6/8/2010, 10:30 pm

So are u saying Chewy is a player LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He reels them girls in with his sweet charm then turns into super @ss..? Umm ok. AWWW NEON u have a broken heart. =( I already told u to get a new one cause that one is always breaking. Wink

Last edited by txmama on 6/8/2010, 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ThE-_-R0OKIE-_-
Major General
Major General
ThE-_-R0OKIE-_-

PostSubject: Re: FUCK RAVEN CLAN !!! FUCKIN PUSSIES   FUCK RAVEN CLAN !!! FUCKIN PUSSIES - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6/8/2010, 10:41 pm

Oh and nigga u gay -_-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FUCK RAVEN CLAN !!! FUCKIN PUSSIES   FUCK RAVEN CLAN !!! FUCKIN PUSSIES - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6/8/2010, 10:45 pm

who's g@y? Yoda said u were g@y! LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FUCK RAVEN CLAN !!! FUCKIN PUSSIES   FUCK RAVEN CLAN !!! FUCKIN PUSSIES - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6/8/2010, 10:47 pm

actually chewy iz gay LoL
Back to top Go down
Tha-CHEESEBURGER
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
Tha-CHEESEBURGER

PostSubject: Re: FUCK RAVEN CLAN !!! FUCKIN PUSSIES   FUCK RAVEN CLAN !!! FUCKIN PUSSIES - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6/9/2010, 1:42 am

chewy is sexy XD i dream of him every night
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/izzy.is
ThE-_-R0OKIE-_-
Major General
Major General
ThE-_-R0OKIE-_-

PostSubject: Re: FUCK RAVEN CLAN !!! FUCKIN PUSSIES   FUCK RAVEN CLAN !!! FUCKIN PUSSIES - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6/9/2010, 3:51 am

-_- Nigga u straight
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FUCK RAVEN CLAN !!! FUCKIN PUSSIES   FUCK RAVEN CLAN !!! FUCKIN PUSSIES - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FUCK RAVEN CLAN !!! FUCKIN PUSSIES
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2