|S| Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Clan In Resistance: Fall of Man. Anyone is welcome to join the site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A\D is wanting to challenge |S|

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tha-RJ
Sergeant
Sergeant

A\D is wanting to challenge |S| Empty
PostSubject: AD is wanting to challenge |S|   A\D is wanting to challenge |S| I_icon_minitime5/7/2010, 10:10 am

& so here is another clan battle proposal, this one being from a clan known as A\D which im pretty sure is fairly new .
ive been playing with a few on them lately in manchester 1hit shotty deathmatch & noticed that they weren't all that bad & could perhaps give us a little competition.

anyhow afew of the A\D members & myself were talking about holding a clan battle. its not completely official for A\D but chances are high that they will agree to the battle as ive had MANY eager msgs saying 'they cant wait to take |S| down' so we will see.

what ive discovered is that A\D will verse |S| at a CTF game 1hit shotty camborne. so we are well at home. um pretty sure thats it for the time being as i haven't heard from them about finalising their decision.

hoping A\D v |S| will come to attention. also if this is alright for |S| to participate it is going to be really helpful to get a number of how many people would like to play. at present we are looking at 5v5\6v6.

cheeers (:
Back to top Go down
Tha-CHEESEBURGER
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
Tha-CHEESEBURGER

PostSubject: Re: A\D is wanting to challenge |S|   A\D is wanting to challenge |S| I_icon_minitime5/7/2010, 1:05 pm

i wont mind. have the leader of that clan to contact me via PSN or sign up on the website to set a time and date
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/izzy.is
Sedahades
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Sedahades

PostSubject: Re: A\D is wanting to challenge |S|   A\D is wanting to challenge |S| I_icon_minitime6/14/2010, 5:00 pm

the leader of A/D is jojo his name has few numbers at the end of it, seeing as how they are a rooftops clan, |S| will have no problem with this one
Back to top Go down
http://armed-and-dangerous.forumotion.com
THa-Limit
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: A\D is wanting to challenge |S|   A\D is wanting to challenge |S| I_icon_minitime6/14/2010, 6:42 pm

Rooftops is where people should go if there just starting out.
If you want an easy k/d ratio go there.
Back to top Go down
SirCrocker
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
SirCrocker

PostSubject: Re: A\D is wanting to challenge |S|   A\D is wanting to challenge |S| I_icon_minitime6/25/2010, 5:14 am

LoL has the clan battle even happened yet? If not let me know nd i can organize it 4 u as im good mates with most of the members Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A\D is wanting to challenge |S|   A\D is wanting to challenge |S| I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A\D is wanting to challenge |S|
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
|S| Clan :: Set-up Clan Battles-
Jump to: