|S| Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Clan In Resistance: Fall of Man. Anyone is welcome to join the site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Banning players

Go down 
+4
Axis0088
Flirty_nooB
ThE-_-R0OKIE-_-
Tha-CHEESEBURGER
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Tha-CHEESEBURGER
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
Tha-CHEESEBURGER

Banning players Empty
PostSubject: Banning players   Banning players I_icon_minitime4/28/2010, 12:16 am

pussy on S*C are banning our players. is it that serious bro? we cant act like actual men and women
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/izzy.is
ThE-_-R0OKIE-_-
Major General
Major General
ThE-_-R0OKIE-_-

Banning players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banning players   Banning players I_icon_minitime4/28/2010, 12:25 am

The sad part is we're getting banned and they're the one's who start running there mouths first its fucking stupid whats even more fucked up is kevin got banned and he doesnt even say much when he talks shit like wtf? scratch
Back to top Go down
Tha-CHEESEBURGER
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
Tha-CHEESEBURGER

Banning players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banning players   Banning players I_icon_minitime4/28/2010, 12:43 am

its called fear. theres a clan battle coming up with S*C

my guess is their trying to ban the top rank. decap and ex might be next
Back to top Go down
Flirty_nooB
Major
Major
Flirty_nooB

Banning players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banning players   Banning players I_icon_minitime4/28/2010, 12:52 am

I doubt they will play us in a clan battle... I mean one of their players asked us for a clan battle last week, we said yes and nothing happened yet. We weren't even the ones that started talking about that battle...

But I can't believe they got Kevin banned for that long when he doesnt even say much. But yea I thought that too that they will try to ban more of us...That's fucking stupid.
Back to top Go down
Axis0088
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Axis0088

Banning players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banning players   Banning players I_icon_minitime4/28/2010, 1:32 am

Haha, they getting you clowns banned, wtf is happening.?
Back to top Go down
THa-Limit
Sergeant
Sergeant

Banning players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banning players   Banning players I_icon_minitime4/28/2010, 1:39 am

Mods have to catch you glitching to ban you.

How can S*C ban you?
Back to top Go down

Banning players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banning players   Banning players I_icon_minitime4/28/2010, 2:31 am

Ok first of all dont know wtf happened with Kevin but how could you possibly know who got you banned? Sony does not tell you who complains about you and also you have to be caught in the act of breaking the rules in order to be banned so i think it's kinda funny how S*C is being blamed for someone gettting banned. LOL Also Flirty you say "But yea I thought that too that they will try to ban more of us...That's fucking stupid."
Who exactly is "they"? LOL and about this clan battle wtf is this bs about us challenging you guys first Decap has been all over me and Chuyi since day one. I dont know why you guys are acting all stupid S*C is barely a week old and we are already being accused of getting ppl banned and scared of battling. F*cking Hillarious

Oh and thanks Limit at least someone is still using their f*cking brain. lmfao
Back to top Go down
ThE-_-R0OKIE-_-
Major General
Major General
ThE-_-R0OKIE-_-

Banning players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banning players   Banning players I_icon_minitime4/28/2010, 5:27 am

Tx that whole argument was bullshit cuz im pretty sure decap didnt start with u guys till that chucknorris faggot opened his mouth after u guys continually beat us in uneven games just like decap said we would of just took the lose yet ppl in ur clan wanna talk shit and then cry when it gets to bad i mean come on u should know damnwell who started it cuz last time i checked it wasnt us.. from what i hear decap even tried to sqaush it with u guys yet yall still talked shit so that whole paragraph was a waste of time for u.
Back to top Go down
ThE-_-R0OKIE-_-
Major General
Major General
ThE-_-R0OKIE-_-

Banning players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banning players   Banning players I_icon_minitime4/28/2010, 5:39 am

I mean i love how ur acting so clueless right now...
Back to top Go down
DaSICKnes101
Sergeant
Sergeant
DaSICKnes101

Banning players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banning players   Banning players I_icon_minitime4/28/2010, 5:47 am

LMAO S C is getting that big already chuyi doing work
Back to top Go down
Flirty_nooB
Major
Major
Flirty_nooB

Banning players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banning players   Banning players I_icon_minitime4/28/2010, 7:00 am

txmama wrote:
and about this clan battle wtf is this bs about us challenging you guys first

It definitely came from your clan. Bleedthemdry asked us last week when we were staging in a Camborne game if we wanna make a clanbattle. We said yes and stayed there for like 30 min, waiting for u guys to set up the game. And we were talkn bout a 5v5 I think. Then one of you said that u just have defense players right now.

And yes u have to get caught by a mod when u were glitching. But Kevin didnt get banned for glitching. When u just talk shit and insult people or whatever you can get banned when somebody reports you. And when that happens u can call Sony to ask why u got banned. But I think Kevin could tell you better why he knows that ur clan got him banned.

AndBanning players Lol @ Sickness' comment Very Happy

Well enough said now, this argument will lead to nothing anyways...
Back to top Go down

Banning players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banning players   Banning players I_icon_minitime4/28/2010, 8:29 am

i wanna get banned Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Banning players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banning players   Banning players I_icon_minitime4/28/2010, 12:40 pm

DaSICKnes101 wrote:
yea there inviting people that suck and dont even play shotty i mean come on they invited darktiger into there clan lol nothing screams garrbage more than that, also if the actual good players just watch chuy play ctf all he does is try to glitch out flags and join teams that ar already uneven. the other day it was me and 2 others vs 4 in capture the flag then chuy joins the other team making it 3-5 and then another S C member joined making it 3-6. my other teammates quit making it 1-6, and your socalled coleader spent the whole game glitching into our respawn. if you dont like the shit talk about clan battling then you should keep your members in check cause just the other day bleed challenged us and then backed out.
Back to top Go down

Banning players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banning players   Banning players I_icon_minitime4/29/2010, 8:03 am

obivion_is_near wrote:
DaSICKnes101 wrote:
yea there inviting people that suck and dont even play shotty i mean come on they invited darktiger into there clan lol nothing screams garrbage more than that, also if the actual good players just watch chuy play ctf all he does is try to glitch out flags and join teams that ar already uneven. the other day it was me and 2 others vs 4 in capture the flag then chuy joins the other team making it 3-5 and then another S C member joined making it 3-6. my other teammates quit making it 1-6, and your socalled coleader spent the whole game glitching into our respawn. if you dont like the shit talk about clan battling then you should keep your members in check cause just the other day bleed challenged us and then backed out.

guilty as charged on the uneven match his team left him all aone Sad but we didnt feel bad for him cause it was f*cking Hillarious!!!!
Hey dont take it personal its happened to me hundreds of times. So stop whining. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Banning players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banning players   Banning players I_icon_minitime4/29/2010, 8:04 am

ThE-_-R0OKIE-_- wrote:
Tx that whole argument was bullshit cuz im pretty sure decap didnt start with u guys till that chucknorris faggot opened his mouth after u guys continually beat us in uneven games just like decap said we would of just took the lose yet ppl in ur clan wanna talk shit and then cry when it gets to bad i mean come on u should know damnwell who started it cuz last time i checked it wasnt us.. from what i hear decap even tried to sqaush it with u guys yet yall still talked shit so that whole paragraph was a waste of time for u.

am not even gonna argue with a r3t@rd!!!!
Back to top Go down

Banning players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banning players   Banning players I_icon_minitime4/29/2010, 8:13 am

Flirty_nooB wrote:
txmama wrote:
and about this clan battle wtf is this bs about us challenging you guys first

It definitely came from your clan. Bleedthemdry asked us last week when we were staging in a Camborne game if we wanna make a clanbattle. We said yes and stayed there for like 30 min, waiting for u guys to set up the game. And we were talkn bout a 5v5 I think. Then one of you said that u just have defense players right now.

And yes u have to get caught by a mod when u were glitching. But Kevin didnt get banned for glitching. When u just talk shit and insult people or whatever you can get banned when somebody reports you. And when that happens u can call Sony to ask why u got banned. But I think Kevin could tell you better why he knows that ur clan got him banned.

AndBanning players Lol @ Sickness' comment Very Happy

Well enough said now, this argument will lead to nothing anyways...

Well not sure bout this battle that was supposed to happen cause i would never be stupid enough to put together a clan then a few days later challenge another clan thats been battling a long time. I mean cmon like i said our clan is barely a week old!!! And yes you're right this arguement will lead to no where. Cant we just have peace and play to have fun. There are @ssholes in both clans so why act like one clan is starting sh!t with another when it's actually just a few ppl talking sh!t. If you have a problem with someone take it up with that person not everyone else.
Back to top Go down

Banning players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banning players   Banning players I_icon_minitime4/29/2010, 9:17 am

im sorry i must have confused u i wasnt whinning just pointing out how cheap your clan is because i had nothing to whine about yes i lost that round but i still got 2 or 3 kills at a time before dying and thats with 2 of your clan members glitching and trying to spawn kill. it seems to me that yor clan needs to practice more at shotty and less at glitching
Back to top Go down

Banning players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banning players   Banning players I_icon_minitime4/29/2010, 9:40 am

obivion_is_near wrote:
im sorry i must have confused u i wasnt whinning just pointing out how cheap your clan is because i had nothing to whine about yes i lost that round but i still got 2 or 3 kills at a time before dying and thats with 2 of your clan members glitching and trying to spawn kill. it seems to me that yor clan needs to practice more at shotty and less at glitching

Your clan glitches too babycakes so stop acting like your clan always plays fair cause that sh!t is funny. Oh and it still sounds like you're whining. Hey sh!t happens get over it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Banning players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banning players   Banning players I_icon_minitime4/29/2010, 11:27 am

txmama wrote:
obivion_is_near wrote:

Your clan glitches too babycakes so stop acting like your clan always plays fair cause that sh!t is funny. Oh and it still sounds like you're whining. Hey sh!t happens get over it. Very Happy
what they do has nothing to do with me cause i report all glitchers whether im in there clan or not, and if theey dont like it thats not my falt its theres. and again im not WHINNING lol, im just stating my opinion
Back to top Go down
ThE-_-R0OKIE-_-
Major General
Major General
ThE-_-R0OKIE-_-

Banning players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banning players   Banning players I_icon_minitime4/29/2010, 11:36 am

txmama wrote:
ThE-_-R0OKIE-_- wrote:

-_- i could smack you.
Back to top Go down

Banning players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banning players   Banning players I_icon_minitime4/29/2010, 12:23 pm

ThE-_-R0OKIE-_- wrote:
txmama wrote:
ThE-_-R0OKIE-_- wrote:

-_- i could smack you.

Where? Wink lol jk ugh dont like r3t@rds
Back to top Go down
Destroyerz00
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Destroyerz00

Banning players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banning players   Banning players I_icon_minitime6/7/2010, 1:08 am

when did this banning happen?
Back to top Go down
Garcia3552
Corporal
Corporal

Banning players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banning players   Banning players I_icon_minitime6/7/2010, 7:26 pm

we should clan battle s that would be fun
Back to top Go down
Tha-CHEESEBURGER
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
Tha-CHEESEBURGER

Banning players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banning players   Banning players I_icon_minitime6/7/2010, 8:20 pm

Garcia3552 wrote:
we should clan battle s that would be fun

with what clan?
Back to top Go down
Garcia3552
Corporal
Corporal

Banning players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banning players   Banning players I_icon_minitime6/7/2010, 9:09 pm

i kno i got kno clan Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Banning players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banning players   Banning players I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banning players
Page 1 of 1