|S| Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Clan In Resistance: Fall of Man. Anyone is welcome to join the site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Which |S| clan member makes a huge differences in the game?

Go down 
3 posters

clan member making a huge differences
THa-EXECUTIONER
Which |S| clan member makes a huge differences in the game? I_vote_lcap6%Which |S| clan member makes a huge differences in the game? I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
THa-DEMOLISHER
Which |S| clan member makes a huge differences in the game? I_vote_lcap3%Which |S| clan member makes a huge differences in the game? I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
ThA_DeCaPiTaTor
Which |S| clan member makes a huge differences in the game? I_vote_lcap27%Which |S| clan member makes a huge differences in the game? I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 9 ]
chuyito92
Which |S| clan member makes a huge differences in the game? I_vote_lcap21%Which |S| clan member makes a huge differences in the game? I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 7 ]
Tha-CHEESEBURGER
Which |S| clan member makes a huge differences in the game? I_vote_lcap6%Which |S| clan member makes a huge differences in the game? I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
Tha-Noobie
Which |S| clan member makes a huge differences in the game? I_vote_lcap3%Which |S| clan member makes a huge differences in the game? I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Flirty_nooB
 6% [ 2 ]
THa-Limit
 3% [ 1 ]
none of them
Which |S| clan member makes a huge differences in the game? I_vote_lcap24%Which |S| clan member makes a huge differences in the game? I_vote_rcap
 24% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 33

AuthorMessage
Tha-CHEESEBURGER
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
Tha-CHEESEBURGER

Which |S| clan member makes a huge differences in the game? Empty
PostSubject: Which |S| clan member makes a huge differences in the game?   Which |S| clan member makes a huge differences in the game? I_icon_minitime4/5/2010, 7:30 am

although we |S| clan can survive without that player but which member makes a huge impact every time he/she joins the game?

if you believe its not any of the above mention, then post their name down and your reason
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/izzy.is
Jellie666
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

PostSubject: Re: Which |S| clan member makes a huge differences in the game?   Which |S| clan member makes a huge differences in the game? I_icon_minitime4/5/2010, 11:39 am

I voted, but I had to try and rely off of memory... I think I need to get on R1 someday and play against you guys again =D
Back to top Go down
Pinbank
Corporal
Corporal
Pinbank

PostSubject: Re: Which |S| clan member makes a huge differences in the game?   Which |S| clan member makes a huge differences in the game? I_icon_minitime8/15/2010, 1:59 pm

You'll make a difference when your name becomes Pinbank
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which |S| clan member makes a huge differences in the game?   Which |S| clan member makes a huge differences in the game? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which |S| clan member makes a huge differences in the game?
Page 1 of 1