|S| Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Clan In Resistance: Fall of Man. Anyone is welcome to join the site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where is Decap?

Go down 
5 posters

Where in the World is Decap?
A. Hiding from the FBI on R1
Where is Decap? I_vote_lcap7%Where is Decap? I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
B. Too heart broken over the fight with his lover Destroyer that he cant face the world?
Where is Decap? I_vote_lcap53%Where is Decap? I_vote_rcap
 53% [ 8 ]
C. Locked in a closet bound and gagged at Cheeseburgers house.
Where is Decap? I_vote_lcap20%Where is Decap? I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 3 ]
D. Locked in a closet bound and gagged at my house. ;)
Where is Decap? I_vote_lcap20%Where is Decap? I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 15

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

Where is Decap? Empty
PostSubject: Where is Decap?   Where is Decap? I_icon_minitime1/26/2010, 9:50 am

Where are you Decap? Havent seen you around and wondering what's going on? Aww we miss your bipolar ways. lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Where is Decap? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is Decap?   Where is Decap? I_icon_minitime1/26/2010, 9:52 am

I voted D. Very Happy Wink
Back to top Go down
BonnieNClyde007
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
BonnieNClyde007

Where is Decap? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is Decap?   Where is Decap? I_icon_minitime1/26/2010, 1:44 pm

lmao i voted B hahahaha
Back to top Go down
Jellie666
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Where is Decap? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is Decap?   Where is Decap? I_icon_minitime1/26/2010, 3:07 pm

Yeah, it's got to be B..... Or at least C? Razz
Back to top Go down
TH3SHADOWBAR0N
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
TH3SHADOWBAR0N

Where is Decap? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is Decap?   Where is Decap? I_icon_minitime1/26/2010, 6:03 pm

Yea all round agreed on B but C wouldnt suprise me.....
Back to top Go down
ThA_DeCaPiTaTor
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
ThA_DeCaPiTaTor

Where is Decap? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is Decap?   Where is Decap? I_icon_minitime1/26/2010, 8:16 pm

lmao.... i shall return. my ps3 got the yellow light of death so.. i had to by a new one and i could only get it online because san antonio is to ghetto and only carries like 2 per walmart.. lol strange.. so its being shipped to me.. since you haters are writting a book.. including shadow and jellie i will be back bitches AND I GUESS bonnie wants to talk shit now.. its amazing how i stay on ur mind.. so write this down..... SHIP DATE EXPECTED... BETWEEN JAN 29- FEB.1ST
Back to top Go down

Where is Decap? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is Decap?   Where is Decap? I_icon_minitime1/26/2010, 8:25 pm

ThA_DeCaPiTaTor wrote:
lmao.... i shall return. my ps3 got the yellow light of death so.. i had to by a new one and i could only get it online because san antonio is to ghetto and only carries like 2 per walmart.. lol strange.. so its being shipped to me.. since you haters are writting a book.. including shadow and jellie i will be back bitches AND I GUESS bonnie wants to talk shit now.. its amazing how i stay on ur mind.. so write this down..... SHIP DATE EXPECTED... BETWEEN JAN 29- FEB.1ST

Awww there he is. Now we all know what happened to Decap. but really i let him type this from my laptop out of my closet. lol naw for reals kinda miss ur @ssholish ways torturing all of us little ppl on R1 lol come back soon and add me back 2 ur buddie list already lol. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BonnieNClyde007
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
BonnieNClyde007

Where is Decap? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is Decap?   Where is Decap? I_icon_minitime1/27/2010, 4:01 pm

[quote="ThA_DeCaPiTaTor"]lmao.... i shall return. my ps3 got the yellow light of death so.. i had to by a new one and i could only get it online because san antonio is to ghetto and only carries like 2 per walmart.. lol strange.. so its being shipped to me.. since you haters are writting a book.. including shadow and jellie i will be back bitches AND I GUESS bonnie wants to talk shit now.. its amazing how i stay on ur mind.. so write this down..... SHIP DATE EXPECTED... BETWEEN JAN 29- FEB.
decap, im not looking to talk shit to you,

Last edited by BonnieNClyde007 on 6/3/2010, 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TH3SHADOWBAR0N
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
TH3SHADOWBAR0N

Where is Decap? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is Decap?   Where is Decap? I_icon_minitime1/27/2010, 8:17 pm

i aint gonna lie bro u the only one here worth talking shit to so get your bitch ass back here i need some competition XD
Back to top Go down
Axis0088
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Axis0088

Where is Decap? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is Decap?   Where is Decap? I_icon_minitime1/28/2010, 4:23 am

Naw Decap just been sitting practicing new camping melee techniques that is all, Don't let that crazy ass fool pull one on ya. ... Watch he got some new shit up his sleeve. silent
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Where is Decap? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is Decap?   Where is Decap? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where is Decap?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
|S| Clan :: Resistance's lobby-
Jump to: